• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
In our quick topic that night
Hmmm, that IS interestiong.

How would I know that? Why would THAT prompt me to kill him?

The only possible way for me to actually know that if I'm scum is if you and I are scumbuddies.

Are you attempting to argue that?

If not, how do you propose that I know what's happening in your quicktopic, everyone else from your neighborhood is dead.

Now this sounds more like you're just trying to promote mislynches, suggesting that I killed somebody based on data I could not POSSIBLY have access to... (unless again, you're incriminating both of us)

He still was on your trail, no offense I don't exactly think you're a good player and having a good player actually on your case would make you knee jerk imo. Especially because people were bound to listen to him eventually
Me? Knee-jerk?

You obviously don't know me very well. My moves, while they may seem erratic at times, are generally extremely calculated. You can ask OS on this.

And pardon me, but gheb doesn't really seem like a good player overall. Either that, or he was attempting to survive into lylo by being a non-issue, which for a vanilla townie is a stupid move.

I don't see a sudden increase in activity, I see a few more posts on something I can latch onto rather then just trying to get who I think is scummy lynched and watch the rest of the town waddle around
And... why didn't you do this earlier?

I don't think I once stated that, I just find it odd both members of my neighborhood would die and then two people would push that fact hard, I think there is most certainly a connection there.
Push it hard? I pointed it out and Seph parroted me on it, it does seem odd.

I wasn't suggesting it as a basis for a case, there's plenty of other material here, but you HAVE been pushing for swords to be removed for most of the game.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote count

meta-kirby (2) - adumbrodeus blue yoshi
adumbroedus (2) - sephiroths masamune riddle
sephiroths masamune (3) - overswarm omni kevinm
riddle (1) - rockin

not voting (2) - exn meta-kirby

with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
deadline is the last second of 6/21 est!

M.K

Level 55
Actually metakirby is with me and Riddle (previously Rei).

He also has 0 posts in our quicktopic as well.
I'll be completely honest here.
In my attempt to get ready to host PikMafia, I stupidly deleted all the posts in my inbox before locking the important ones. I lost my Role PM for Code Geass which had the neighbordhood quick topic and didn't realize it until I had to PM my Co-mod for PikMafia to re-send me the list of Role PMs for THAT game. >___>
Honestly, I'm a mess right now. But that's no excuse.
I know how much inactive ruins a game, I honestly promise I'll jump back in .

Unfortunately (Yeah, look at me, making excuses with 2 lines of a promise, go figure) I have a diving meet this weekend and won't be able to post. However, I promise that today, tomorrow, and Friday I'll try my hardest to jump back in!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Sorry Omni. I was just unsure which direction to really lead most of the game (aside from a MK lynch cause...well...he STILL deciedes not to post anything, even though he may have been posting in other threads). At LEAST seph is posting some content AND trying (however, I have not been liking his thought process throughout the entire game...=/)

Really Omni, you're more town then he is by far.

I'm getting a bit of a townie read from Overswarm, but I really wish he stopped the focus on the neighborhood. I think it's already been said and done that there's a neighboorhood.

Only null tells I got are from Adum and Exn. as far as Exn goes, I can't find a spot of where he really stands. His post doesn't give me enough thought as to where he truly stands (which I mean Mafia or Townie)

I'm incline to lynch Meta Kirby or Riddle (cause he has not only posted twice in D3, but hasn't given us a summery as to what he thinks of other people). Seph. is also a fine choice of a lynch, but I perfer to get rid of the inactives.
meh, why do i get the feeling you're buddying me and playing safe by going after inactives while not committing to any real suspicions beyond that.

i do like that you do not like seph. that's for sure. no offense but you're still null to me

Wrong, when I flip town, lynch Omni, because there is no way I’m giving our power to him.

They're of equal value you need to focus on both, not either one or the other.

I’ve already said who I think is scum and why before. If you want a full detailed case then you’re going to have to wait.

@MK statement: I have already said why I think MK is town, there is nothing else to say about it. If you’re so worried that MK is scum then lynch him today. If he comes up scum lynch me and lose. If he comes up town you’ll probably go after me anyways.
jesus, you're pretty much asking yourself to be lynched with these kind of responses. AtE out of the ***. so let's make this clear: do you still think i am the play for toDay? just curious.

@Kev: yea i got you on the metakirby switch; sounds legit

------------

anyway, my thoughts on Seph is ew. don't want him around if he's going to make posts like those. i dont like when people try to persuade me into thinking their town by saying stuff like "when i flip town" and other AtE's. the truth if i wouldn't be on your *** if u were playing a townie game in the first place.

w/e

hm

ill see if i can do a small reread to find out who is pseduoscumhunting.

are we at a possible lylo?

Riddle

Smash Lord
If theres three scum and 2 people are dying per night than this very well could be lylo :o.

Lets try to avoid a no lynch toDay.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It's my birth day tomorrow/today (depending on how you look at it) so I won't be on.

Just letting you guys know.
happy birthday :3

meh, why do i get the feeling you're buddying me and playing safe by going after inactives while not committing to any real suspicions beyond that.

i do like that you do not like seph. that's for sure. no offense but you're still null to me
Understandable that you have a null tell on me. Again, I just hate ignoring inactives of the sort after that Mega Mafia incident. I feel it's both scummy and unhelpful. Meta Kirby and Riddle better step their game up (as well as Blue Yoshie it seems >>)

As far as buddying, I dunno. I'm just saying you seem a bit more town then seph right now. Day 2 I had you a bit of a null tell cause you recently replaced.

If theres three scum and 2 people are dying per night than this very well could be lylo :o.

Lets try to avoid a no lynch toDay.
Next Day, if there's 2 deaths Day 4, we'll be at lylo. However, that doesn't mean we slack off. We should be pretty careful

Riddle, who do you feel is scum? What's your summary in terms of Day 1 and Day 2 (as well as currently Day 3)? What did you find in N1 and did you find anything in N2?

Blue Yoshie I'm still waiting for that reason why I was watched (if you can't answer it, I wouldn't mind for your neighbors to answer that question as well).

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Are you guys sure Mafia has two night kills? I find that highly unlikely. It could simply be a vig who sucks at shooting scum (lets be honest, the town isn't doing any better at lynching). Either that, or it is a serial killer (I don't know how the serial killer works, but if he is not related to the mafia, he could easily shoot mafia as well). I highly doubt mafia would have both nightkills. So that said, I don't think we are in lylo at the moment.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
And my neighbors will have to answer your question Rockin... I don't exactly remember why (and skimming the quick topic didn't give much of an answer). I think we just didn't know who to watch night 1, so we just picked someone at somewhat random.

Omni

BRoomer
Blue Yoshi said:
Are you guys sure Mafia has two night kills? I find that highly unlikely. It could simply be a vig who sucks at shooting scum (lets be honest, the town isn't doing any better at lynching). Either that, or it is a serial killer (I don't know how the serial killer works, but if he is not related to the mafia, he could easily shoot mafia as well). I highly doubt mafia would have both nightkills. So that said, I don't think we are in lylo at the moment.
Who said Mafia has two night kills?

If the SK and Mafia succeeds at double killing town again we're done for.

Blue Yoshi, who do u think is scum

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why has our tracker not claimed any results, thats also a good question being this far behind.

I would like to know your movements, does anyone else agree?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
exn: a lot of flavor talk from you, too. actively discussing flavor, imo, equals a huge tell for scum attempting to look like a contributor and fish for information. either that or a townie who doesn't realize focusing on flavor too much can have its negative side effects. who do you think is scum and why? i dont have much of a read on you so answer in detail. also, specifically for you, who do you want the play for toDay
So many scum possibilities..

So far I'm unconvinced that Seph is scum. I've always thought it would be a bad move to lynch him, and I still think it would. The people I'm most suspicious of are Adum, Rockin, and Riddle.

I've been suspicious of Adum all game actually, and the only people I can see linkage to with Ghebs death is him and Kevin. The fact that I automatically thought of Adum though, upon seeing that Gheb was killed, leads me to believe it was set up to make him look suspicious.

I agree that Rockin hasn't been doing much scum hunting. In fact Rockin, I was the one who decided to watch you. What Bluyo said is pretty much true, I didn't know much about it (I actually thought it was the same as tracker...now I know that's not the case >_>). I found your lack of contribution suspicious though so that's why. Gustave, the person you replaced was scummy as well.

Rei/Riddle claimed tracker, yet we have heard nothing from him, nor has he been NKd which I find extremely suspicious. We watched him lastNight and nothing turned up either.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I pretty much would like to lynch adum though.

Vote: Adum

Especially if there's a lylo possibility. I just don't think Seph is the way to go.

Omni

BRoomer
This is Seph.

The guy who continues to make posts like this:

Mafia could be able to NK twice if one of the neighborhoods has the power to NK. So I ask, does any of the neighborhoods have the ability to NK?
Just... absolutely useless. I wish I could ask about flavor and disguise it as actual scumhunting while living until Day 3.

@Seph: If Mafia could double NK because they own one of the neighborhoods, do you honestly believe they would disclose that information if it were true?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
btw both my neighbors have kind of strange play as well.

Overswarm contributes very little during the night, but he posts quite a bit here.
Bluyoshi post very little here, yet he is always active in the neighborhood. Way more than he is here.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
This is Seph.

The guy who continues to make posts like this:

Just... absolutely useless. I wish I could ask about flavor and disguise it as actual scumhunting while living until Day 3.

@Seph: If Mafia could double NK because they own one of the neighborhoods, do you honestly believe they would disclose that information if it were true?
No, but if one of the neighborhoods that doesn't have all it's members dead then it could be useful. It could rule out this scenario.

KevinM's neighborhood could have the vig power. He and Gheb both pushed for a lynch on swords the other day, so it's more than likely they NKed swords. After swords was guaranteed then KevinM NKed Gheb to gain the vig power.

This is all theory and I'm probably going to get lynched because I keep stating possibilities.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
That is a rather large accusation Seph... I'm sure if a neighborhood had the vig power role, the town members of that neighborhood would be smart enough to know that in a worst case scenario, there is 2 town and 1 scum in the neighborhood, and killing anyone in that neighborhood would be suicidal. As far as I know, both Gheb and Swords have been playing mafia for a very long time, and I highly doubt either of them would make such a dumb move. It was probably co-incidence that mafia killed one of the two, and some outside party (whether it be a vig or serial killer) killed the other of the two.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
lol, posted my post before I was done. Anyways, continuing...

So... that said (previous post), since both of them died on the same night, it is highly unlikely that the vig power role is in Kevin's neighborhood. But... well, you seem to be pushing very hard on Kevin being scum with the vig power role, which I find very suspicious. Seems like you're just trying to find some reason to lynch anyone (in this case, Kevin).

I'm not saying I think Kevin is town (I'm on the fence with him... probably slightly more town than scum), but the way you are accusing him is rather suspicious.

I'll give up on going after Meta Kirby for now...

Unvote Vote: Sephiroths Masamune

After having read my post(s), do you see any way that Kevin could have the vig power role? Am I missing something blatantly obvious making my logic false? As far as I can tell, it's all good... but that said, I'm really tired, and am not exactly thinking completely normally (really tired, could fall asleep while posting this lol).

Anyways... enough tired johnz... Seph, do you still think that Kevin has the vig power role and is scum?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm interested in what KevinM's power role for his neighborhood is. Mafia knows he has one and can get rid of it by killing him... but we don't know what it is.

Seph seems to be obviously scum, so... lynch away gentlemen.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I agree that Rockin hasn't been doing much scum hunting. In fact Rockin, I was the one who decided to watch you. What Bluyo said is pretty much true, I didn't know much about it (I actually thought it was the same as tracker...now I know that's not the case >_>). I found your lack of contribution suspicious though so that's why. Gustave, the person you replaced was scummy as well.
like I said to Omni, I'm sorry about my lack of good scum hunting. I'm just unsure of what direction to go and the inactives are not making my decision making much easier =/. I also agree that Gustave was being on the fence on stuff (I especially dislike his last comment the moment I officially replaced. Ugh gus... ><;; )

how does everyone feel that that, if there is a vig, that he shouldn't kill on N3?

Riddle

Smash Lord
I haven't actually been told Reis results, I have to as the mod about that, and last night, unfortunately, I didn't track anyone because I was V/LA.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That is a rather large accusation Seph... I'm sure if a neighborhood had the vig power role, the town members of that neighborhood would be smart enough to know that in a worst case scenario, there is 2 town and 1 scum in the neighborhood, and killing anyone in that neighborhood would be suicidal. As far as I know, both Gheb and Swords have been playing mafia for a very long time, and I highly doubt either of them would make such a dumb move. It was probably co-incidence that mafia killed one of the two, and some outside party (whether it be a vig or serial killer) killed the other of the two.
I think they could have done it to do a preempted strike on the mafia and possibly ruin they're influence on double NK's, and even pro's make mistakes. If you thought you had mafia in your neighborhood and you had a chance to get rid of him would you do it?

lol, posted my post before I was done. Anyways, continuing...

So... that said (previous post), since both of them died on the same night, it is highly unlikely that the vig power role is in Kevin's neighborhood. But... well, you seem to be pushing very hard on Kevin being scum with the vig power role, which I find very suspicious. Seems like you're just trying to find some reason to lynch anyone (in this case, Kevin).

I'm not saying I think Kevin is town (I'm on the fence with him... probably slightly more town than scum), but the way you are accusing him is rather suspicious.
I'm only stating a possibility, we have no proof of what he says his neighborhood does. I'm not saying we should lynch kevin all on the strict possibility of him having vig and also could be mafia. Only that it is a possibility and should be taken accounted for when looking at him.

I'll give up on going after Meta Kirby for now...

Unvote Vote: Sephiroths Masamune

After having read my post(s), do you see any way that Kevin could have the vig power role? Am I missing something blatantly obvious making my logic false? As far as I can tell, it's all good... but that said, I'm really tired, and am not exactly thinking completely normally (really tired, could fall asleep while posting this lol).

Anyways... enough tired johnz... Seph, do you still think that Kevin has the vig power role and is scum?
I think this could be so, and I'm just asking if any other neighborhood has the vig power just to make sure.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@OS: Why do you think I should be lynched? You obviously think I'm scum, why? You told me earlier that you wanted me to defend myself, but you yourself didn't attack with evidence. Would you please provide a case on me?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@OS: Why do you think I should be lynched? You obviously think I'm scum, why? You told me earlier that you wanted me to defend myself, but you yourself didn't attack with evidence. Would you please provide a case on me?
You're acting scummy. Any pressure put you is instantly greeted with a "nuh uh, YOU'RE scum" or some other diversionary tactic. It's been that way for a while.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I actually think Seph was making a valid possibility. I disagree, but I understand his reasoning. At his point though I don't mind him being lynched. I would much rather have Adum go though or someone in his 'neighborhood'. All three of them are pretty scummy. Both Riddle & MK have been completely useless.

If Rei was tracker, why wouldn't he use it? And if he used it, wouldn't the mod pass down the results to Riddle?

Seeing that both Riddle and MK are inactive, wouldn't that pretty much leave their 'neighborhood role' to Adum?

Also the reason I've been so caught up on neighborhoods is because something just doesn't sit right. Adum claims that he is in a neighborhood, yet time and time again he has shown to know nothing about them.
Okay fine. Frozen is my Neighbor.
Note Adum and Vult had been going back and forth for a bit, yet when Vult said this, Adum didn't respond to it at all until Vult explained later what a neighborhood was.
@Vult, Frozen is your IRL Neighbor? O.o Is that what you mean?
What's this? Meta-Kirby doesn't know what a neighbor is? Could this be because he does not HAVE a neighbor? But wait, I thought ADUM was in his neighborhood. ~_^?

Clearly this shows that MK didn't know what a neighbor was, and was confused by what Vult meant.
A Neighborhood is a group of players that can talk to each other.
"Adum said:
*sigh*

Haphazard claims are ALSO a bad town play, and you just essentially did claim mason.

See, that's the kind of thing you keep secret, especially since there's no way it could be useful in reason for suspicion yet.
OK so now Adum responds. Did he not know what a neighbor was before? Now he assumes that Vult is claiming Mason. That is the description of what a Mason is , and it is something he would actually know, unlike neighbor.
um.

No, I didn't. At all. I didn't say anything about a Masonry. Neighborhoods and Masonries are two entirely different concepts. You seem like you're an experienced enough player to know the difference.

This post looks like you're trying to get me to slip whether I'm a Mason faking Neighbor.

Explain. Now.
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?search=Neighborhood&go=Go

No results, I've never heard of a neighborhood before this game, and the only power you have attributed to it so far is the ability for people to talk to each other, so the only attributes your claim has is attributes that are the same as masonries.

Anything to get suspicion off of yourself?
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Neighbors

The first word I used when I referred to him and myself was "Neighbor". You didn't look up "Neighbor" when you first saw the claim. Just, "Neighborhood"?

If you didn't understand the role why didn't you ask about it?
Vult clearly did word neighbor when he first claimed. How Adum couldn't link two and two together I do not know. Neighborhood-Neighbors. Is this confusing to anyone? If Adum were in a neighborhood, could he not have inferred this?
I'm familiar with "neighbors" as another term for unconfirmed mason, but not neighborhood, and which which is part of the mason page?
Hmm, now he is now familiar with the term neighbor all of the sudden. Oddly, it's after the fact that Vult has linked him to the page.

Still having trouble linking neighborhood to neighbor though.

Later on after it is found out that everyone (everyone who is town at least) is in a neighborhood, Adum quickly comes up with the excuse that he was trying to keep his neighborhood hidden. If that were the case, why play the confused role? He could have easily said something like this:

Okay fine. Frozen is my Neighbor.
Now that's interesting. Why does this make him mafia to you?
This in no way gave away that Gustav was in a neighborhood, only that he was familiar with the term. So why is it then that Adum had to "pretend" like he didn't know what Vult was talking about? Looking over it, I doesn't really look like much of an act at all to me.

Recently Adum has again shown he is unfamiliar with how the neighborhoods work.
May I just say we have the stupidest townies imaginable.

Also, as promised...

Summoner is a ****ing idiot. Quoting your ROLE PM to show that your NEIGHBORHOOD has no powers...

I'm wondering if summoner even checked... at this point I'm assuming he was just oblivious to the fact that his neighborhood had a power.
Adum claimed that his neighborhood has a power. If that were the case he would know that the roles are given on the opening post to the quicktopic given by the mod. And if he actually bothered to look at Summoner's quick topic like any good townie looking for information would do, he would have clearly seen that Summoner's quick topic had no power what so ever.

I really think it's a possibility that Adum, Riddle, and MK are actually mafia pretending to be neighborhood. The assumed NKs would make sense to. FF and Gheb both were suspicious of Adum. If you look back to where Adum and Vult were having their conversation, you will also see that Frozen was highly suspicious of Adum as well. And the fact that Riddle and MK are hardly active, leads me to believe that Adum is the one calling the shots.

Top Bottom