• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

Overswarm

is laughing at you
if that's hammer, my bad? I got ninja'd.

Either way, I'm down for adum's lynch.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lol, yeah.

The problem I have with DGames is trying to figure out if someone is blatantly scummy or just not very experienced. It's hard to decipher the two from each other.

Anyway, I'd like to see Adum's/MetaK's response to Exn's accusations.

M.K

Level 55
I can confirm that I'm in a neighborhood with Adum. Like I said before, I deleted my Role PM very, very quickly by accident.
I think it's interesting to hear the case against Adum. Although he is in my neighborhood, I can't deny the facts presented. However, I know I'm a townie, so if Adum somehow flips Mafia, It would confirm that neighborhoods are composed of both Townies/Mafia.

What is the vote count?

Omni

BRoomer
Meta Kirby, what was Adumbrodeus' activity in your neighborhood?

M.K

Level 55
Meta Kirby, what was Adumbrodeus' activity in your neighborhood?
Well, looking at the quick topic.
Basically, the first few posts were talking about how the game fails so badly. Talking about how Summoner is an idiot and how his neighborhood "obviously had some type of power.
The last one asks me whether or not I plan to drop out of this game.

>_> Out of the 5 posts of the QuickTopic that are not the moderator's original post, 4 of the posts are Adum's.

M.K

Level 55
In all honestly, I'm perfectly willing to hammer.
I just want to know what the vote count is right now.

L-1? or L-2?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote count

meta-kirby (1) - adumbrodeus
adumbroedus (4) - sephiroths masamune riddle exn omni
sephiroths masamune (2) - kevinm blue yoshi
riddle (1) - rockin

not voting (2) - meta-kirby overswarm

with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!
deadline is the last second of 6/21 est!

Omni

BRoomer
In all honestly, I'm perfectly willing to hammer.
I just want to know what the vote count is right now.

L-1? or L-2?
What basis were you willing to hammer Adumbrodeus over?

And why do you need to know if he was at L-1 or L-2 if you just stated that you were willing to hammer him?

Omni

BRoomer
Also, what was the DATE and TIME of Adumbrodeus' first post in the neighborhood?

M.K

Level 55
What basis were you willing to hammer Adumbrodeus over?

And why do you need to know if he was at L-1 or L-2 if you just stated that you were willing to hammer him?
I'm willing to hammer, but I'm not a fan of hammering before a person has a chance to speak.

Also, what was the DATE and TIME of Adumbrodeus' first post in the neighborhood?
Umm...May 13th at 11:11 AM

Omni

BRoomer
I'm willing to hammer, but I'm not a fan of hammering before a person has a chance to speak.
No, my question is what is the basis of you wanting to hammer Adumbrodeus. Why do you want to lynch him?

Meta-Kirby said:
Umm...May 13th at 11:11 AM
05-13-2010, 05:50 PM is one of the first few posts where Adumbrodeus seems "confused" by the concept of neighbors yet supposedly he posted in his own neighborhood that same day 7 hours beforehand.

Hm.

Omni

BRoomer
Also, "May 13th at 11:11 AM". Is that how the timestamp reads exactly?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
The more I read, the more I think it's not a neighborhood, but a mafia team not in a neighborhood trying to say they are in a neighborhood. On this basis, I'm fine with an Adum lynch, since he is the scummiest of the three (MK finally decides to post this game...)

M.K

Level 55
No, my question is what is the basis of you wanting to hammer Adumbrodeus. Why do you want to lynch him?
Because although I can't deny that he's my neighbor, the facts presented against him are so incriminating that the thought of town-mafia mixed neighborhoods seems likely. I'm willing to hammer for that information, despite him being in the same neighborhood as me.

Also, "May 13th at 11:11 AM". Is that how the timestamp reads exactly?
No that's not how the timestamp reads, but I didn't want to quote it, because I don't know if that falls under the "quoting" rule that Summoner was killed for.

It goes:
Month-Day-Year, Time AM/PM ET (US). Dunno what ET (US) is, but I'm assuming its east coast because thats...you know, where I live.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
why is OS questioning me now?

He was willing to accept beforehand that I withheld information.

I have 2 CONFIRMING neighbors at the moment.

I avoided giving away even the impression of knowing what a "neighborhood" was because the general term is "neighbors", so even displaying knowledge would've given it away in my opinion.

This is stupid, this came up like 3 times before and I explained it 3 times before.

Omni

BRoomer
The more I read, the more I think it's not a neighborhood, but a mafia team not in a neighborhood trying to say they are in a neighborhood. On this basis, I'm fine with an Adum lynch, since he is the scummiest of the three (MK finally decides to post this game...)
You would think that without actually properly inferring, wouldn't you?

FoS: Blue Yoshi

Because although I can't deny that he's my neighbor, the facts presented against him are so incriminating that the thought of town-mafia mixed neighborhoods seems likely. I'm willing to hammer for that information, despite him being in the same neighborhood as me.
What specific facts presented against him are you referring to? The case that Exn just brought up, or is there more?

I'd like for you to go into detail about why you, yourself, consider Adumbrodeus to be scum.

Meta-Kirby said:
No that's not how the timestamp reads, but I didn't want to quote it, because I don't know if that falls under the "quoting" rule that Summoner was killed for.

It goes:
Month-Day-Year, Time AM/PM ET (US). Dunno what ET (US) is, but I'm assuming its east coast because thats...you know, where I live.
Well, that confirms that you aren't lying about being in a neighborhood. I also don't think you would be lying about Adumbrodeus being a part of that neighborhood.

M.K

Level 55
Okay, think about what you are saying.
For what purpose, if we were Mafia, would grouping ourselves together as a neighborhood do? You claim that grouping ourselves as a neighborhood would disguise the fact that we may be a Mafia team, but that's a very stupid assumption. I assume we're dealing with at least semi-intelligent individuals here. so here is a hypothetical:
If Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Hitler claimed to all be in a neighborhood, but were actually the Mafia team, and Lady Gaga was lynched/flipped Mafia, town would have the easiest time just mowing down the rest of the members.
If we were Mafia, I would think we would try harder to place ourselves in different neighborhoods/not in neighborhoods.
Your assumption is inherently flawed.

Omni

BRoomer
If we were Mafia, I would think we would try harder to place ourselves in different neighborhoods/not in neighborhoods.
Hm? What do you mean "place" yourself in different neighborhoods? Did you have a choice of what kind of neighborhood you would be in?

M.K

Level 55
Hm? What do you mean "place" yourself in different neighborhoods? Did you have a choice of what kind of neighborhood you would be in?

No, I meant that if someone were to say "What neighborhood are you in" , it wouldn't make sense to say "we are all in the same neighborhood" from a Mafia standpoint. Mafia would say they were in different neighborhoods, if any at all.

Omni

BRoomer
No, I meant that if someone were to say "What neighborhood are you in" , it wouldn't make sense to say "we are all in the same neighborhood" from a Mafia standpoint. Mafia would say they were in different neighborhoods, if any at all.
You think Mafia would suggest they were in different neighborhoods? So if no one confirmed them as a neighbor what then?

Hrm, I won't worry about what you think on the flavor standpoint. If I had to ASSUME how scum was situated they are either evenly disbursed within the towns are within a town of their own. Still, that's not something we should be worrying about until we can CONFIRM at least one lynched scum.

More importantly, I need you to go back and answer the questions from this post:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10544539&postcount=1384

Overswarm

is laughing at you
adumbrodeus' "gambit" in this game of saying he doesn't know what a neighborhood is IS something that he would do.

Still am fine with the lynch of him or sephiroths masamune though. I have other suspicions as well, but those are my top two.

Omni

BRoomer
why did he claim not to know what a neighborhood was again?

i don't get it.

M.K

Level 55

i don't get it.
I agree. Pardon if i'm missing something, but I'm not sure what the benefit of not knowing what a neighborhood was at that point in the game was O_O?

Oh and sorry adum, that question got lost in that stream. I'll answer it shortly (dinnah tiemmmmm)

Overswarm

is laughing at you

i don't get it.
Prior to me poking at everyone and suggesting that everyone has a neighborhood, everyone would want to HIDE said neighborhood.

Omni

BRoomer
Prior to me poking at everyone and suggesting that everyone has a neighborhood, everyone would want to HIDE said neighborhood.
ah, so everyone was hiding the fact that they were in a neighborhood... not which neighborhood they were in

ok that makes sense. i wouldnt want to let everyone know that im aware of neighborhoods immediately if i didn't know everyone else was already in one

need moar from:
kevin
rockin
blue yoshi

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hm, looking at Exn' case on Adum isn't convincing me much to lynching him. Mainly, the case is about adum not knowing his neighborhood. Right now, I'm only seeing it as him just not carefully looking at his PM. The same with Meta Kirby. I mean, D1 Seph didn't even KNOW he was in a neighborhood (who was the same person who was gonna lynch vult for being in a neighborhood). I mean recently, I had to remind Omni that he was in a neighborhood himself and to check the PM (since he didn't comment on anything N2). Realizing all of this, I can't see this as a legitimate reason to lynching adum.

However, I do agree about your little sentence with riddle. I'm pretty sure that the night he replaced, he would've at least did some kind of search since he last spoke with the mod. Even if he was going to be V/LA, it takes a simple PM to get the history result of N1. The fact that he posted before during the time he voted for adum does not make it anymore convincing.

Also, NO summary as to what he thinks about each player and the Days. >_>;;

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Well, that confirms that you aren't lying about being in a neighborhood. I also don't think you would be lying about Adumbrodeus being a part of that neighborhood.
The only thing that it confirms is that he knows about quicktopics. That doesn't necessarily mean they are a neighborhood.

Actually that would be the only thing to do. If scum were left out of neighborhoods, then the only people that could confirm that they were in a neighborhood would be their scumates. If everyone was in a neighborhood except for 3 people, what do you think town would make of that? The only way scum could get by in that situation would be to claim neighborhood with their partners.
need moar from:
kevin
rockin
blue yoshi
Riddle
Went a head and fixed that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I haven't actually been told Reis results, I have to as the mod about that, and last night, unfortunately, I didn't track anyone because I was V/LA.
Really REEALLY don't like this answer.

Your a tracker that was never the least biit curious about your old results?

Also OS if Gheb did what he said he did it would mean that you and adum have to currently share a vote.

Omni

BRoomer
w/e. not really caring how this turns out. town deserves to lose with how bad its been playing over the course.

mods need to make games with less flakers/more active players if u want the game not to be hindered by nonsense like riddle not tracking due to being v/la

Top Bottom