• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote count

overswarm (2) - omni riddle
riddle (2) - blue yoshi overswarm
rockin (1) - sephiroths masamune
not voting (3) - meta-kirby rockin kevinm

deadline is last second of 7/9/10 est!
with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Guys, this is pretty simple.

Riddle is lying.

If he wasn't, that'd mean I'm scum, right?

If I'm scum, why would I never be a part of the vigilante process? Why wouldn't I have killed someone last night? Riddle wasn't the only possibility, but I went along with it. Killing any town related player would have resulted in a huge lead for scum, there's no reason to skip it.

The fact this stuff came up proves to me that BYoshi is town and Riddle is scum.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
vote riddle

I'm gonna go ahead and not believe you are the sole individual power role who also happens to be a bullet proof tracker.
That vote was a bit late. You two should have been crossvoting as soon as you realized one of you were lying about the other. Hm.

Guys, this is pretty simple.

Riddle is lying.

If he wasn't, that'd mean I'm scum, right?

If I'm scum, why would I never be a part of the vigilante process? Why wouldn't I have killed someone last night? Riddle wasn't the only possibility, but I went along with it. Killing any town related player would have resulted in a huge lead for scum, there's no reason to skip it.

The fact this stuff came up proves to me that BYoshi is town and Riddle is scum.
Because you weren't around for the quicktopic? There could be a numerous amount of unknown reasons as to why the vigilante process did not go through. Can't clear you on that basis. Still didn't like your play while we were lynching adumbrodeus.

Only reason why I like you over Riddle is because he seems to be pretty useless at the moment outside of his claim.

kevinm is probably scum. no reason why he should be alive this late in the game. the same kinda applies to overswarm.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm actually kind of surprised I'm alive too, haha ^_^

This is one of the first times I've survived past N3, but knowing that Riddle is trying to kill me now I guess it isn't too far off the mark.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
1. Zensei, OS, BY (Claimed power role)
2. Summ, FF, VR (No power role)
3. Adum, Riddle, MK (Claimed Power)
4. Rockin, Omni, Seph (Claimed Power)
5. KevinM, Gheb, Sword

Me
Confirmed Town
I believe to be town
Unsure
Scum

Leaning towards MK being town, leaning towards you being scum.

Omni

BRoomer
I like your first 3.

unvote

Kevin, why do you think you're still alive?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@Omni: You have the govoner power? Does that mean someone else swapped powers with you? If I remember correctly Adums neighborhood had the govoner power. That means one of the members of Adums neighborhood must be mafia and switched powers with you. But thats not all, that must also mean that there is a mole in our neighborhood and transferred the info to the mafia about who got the power, and by process of elimination.

Vote Rockin
errr....wut? o.o

Tracker is a personal power role. Not at all associated with our neighborhood.

To expand on my role I am also bulletproof. So your vig might have gone through i dunno
.....so you're a Tracker AND a Bulletproof?

Yeah, I'm pretty sold on a riddle lynch. The fact that Overswarm said that their vig power wasn't used but Riddle said it might've work is irritating.

Riddle, WHY did you feel the need to even claim bulletproof? How the hell can you have two abilities? >_>;;

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Omni what kind of loaded stupid question is that?

The amount of variables I could foresee me being alive is staggering, would you like any more useless banter or are you going to try and play the game?

Riddle, Seph, Omni/OS

I would stake that that's what we're looking at.

Riddle's claim is like one of the weirdest looking things ever and I find it even weirder that upon being asked for his results he was having so much trouble but now that there is a lot of pressure he seemingly had no problem getting his results.

Omni, you're line of questioning thus far has led to know where and that's why I am wary of you, you ask dumb questions but normally I can see you trying to piece something together, you saying "why are you still alive" is like asking "Why was _____ killed" There are far to many variables to accurately make a statement and even more so with the first question then the respective.

Seph is one of the more confusing players that I've leaned heavily towards scum with all game, but the fact that we're in end game and he's not even trying to read the thread is a huge strike against him. Town needs to read the thread, scum just needs to stay alive which is exactly what Seph, by some miracle has been doing.

Omni

BRoomer
i touched a nerve. are you stressed kevin?

i asked why you're alive for a simple reason. you're a vet. any mafia/sk player knows that killing off vets first is priority i.e. keeping the not so powerful players alive. there's nothing "out of question" about my line of thinking. as a matter of fact you're whole game revolves around lynching off weaker players as town to have a strong endgame. doesn't that mean mafia's whole game revolves around lynching stronger players as mafia to have their own strong endgame. obviously there are variables to changing who to lynch but this is the general concept

so stop overreacting kevmobro -points for you. especially adding me to your lynch list.

anyway, seph IS indeed useless. i wouldnt mind lynching him even if it costs the game. if he's town we're practically ****ed anyway

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
i touched a nerve. are you stressed kevin?

i asked why you're alive for a simple reason. you're a vet. any mafia/sk player knows that killing off vets first is priority i.e. keeping the not so powerful players alive. there's nothing "out of question" about my line of thinking. as a matter of fact you're whole game revolves around lynching off weaker players as town to have a strong endgame. doesn't that mean mafia's whole game revolves around lynching stronger players as mafia to have their own strong endgame. obviously there are variables to changing who to lynch but this is the general concept

so stop overreacting kevmobro -points for you. especially adding me to your lynch list.

anyway, seph IS indeed useless. i wouldnt mind lynching him even if it costs the game. if he's town we're practically ****ed anyway
I don't seem nervous I'm trying to point out your line of questioning is awkward in the fact that its to open ended to be of any use.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What do you want me to do?
He hasn't posted anything in our quick topic about his results.
o.O Is this what you're asking?
So not once in his neighborhood he's said anything about being a tracker or bulletproof before this point?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
OK guys, before we make a stupid quick lynch, remember we still have a week before we reach the deadline, so lets be smart about this instead of jump into a quick lynch.

Also, vote count please?

Riddle... what are the odds that you are the only person with a personal power role (not to mention being a bullet-proof tracker) when all other power roles are neighborhood power roles? I find it way too unlikely to be the case.

Riddle

Smash Lord
OK guys, before we make a stupid quick lynch, remember we still have a week before we reach the deadline, so lets be smart about this instead of jump into a quick lynch.

Also, vote count please?

Riddle... what are the odds that you are the only person with a personal power role (not to mention being a bullet-proof tracker) when all other power roles are neighborhood power roles? I find it way too unlikely to be the case.
It seems pretty likely except I know that its the case.

@OS no I havent said anything about my PR in my neighborhood

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Alright, so there's literally no confirmation from Riddle in any way shape or form.

There are two possibilities here:

Mafia has an ability that allows deception, making it appear as if I visited Exn when in reality one of them did

Riddle is Mafia and is lying.

One or the other. I'm of the mind that the latter is true.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Except that isn't a possibility since I know I'm town?

Riddle and I could both name claim. Would that be something people would want?

Omni

BRoomer
or you two could keep arguing. that would be nice.

"i know that i'm town" isn't really much of a defense when you're not Overswarm.... Overswarm.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
or you two could keep arguing. that would be nice.

"i know that i'm town" isn't really much of a defense when you're not Overswarm.... Overswarm.
Okay...

I know that I'm town because I'm mother****ing Overswarm and I ****ing said so.

Better? :\

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Let's look at this from a logical perspective:

Assuming what I say is true...

I am town

I publicly state that my neighborhood can NKill and Track.

I don't use the ability and instead leave it up to the rest of my neighborhood to do it.

Exn is killed by scum. Riddle claims bulletproof tracker and is the only player in the game to have individual abilities, and claims that I killed Exn so I am lynched and it leaves an easy NKill for mafia (BYoshi) to remove the vigilante/tracking power via town (or scum if BYoshi is scum, but I highly doubt it).

Assuming what Riddle says is true...

I am scum

I publicly announce that my neighborhood can NKill and track

Don't use my neighborhood ability and instead let people in my neighborhood use it

Kill a member of my neighborhood, effectively needing complete agreement between myself and BYoshi to get a kill

Am for some reason the one chosen to be tracked by Riddle, who is also bulletproof and is the only player in the game to have individual abilities

Mafia as a whole is stupid enough to send ME to kill a member of my own Neighborhood, which would completely undermine any attempt at gaining control of the ability for that neighborhood.

Come on. :\

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
1. Rei already claimed, so I don't think a claim from riddle would be much different. But a claim from you would be a good idea.

2. Remeber Riddles role, it would make sense if he was bullet proof, Suzaku had an ability in the show that made it impossible for him to die. Tracker would also make sense because he found out luluche was Zero in the anime.

3. OS that is WIFOM, saying "why would I do this if I was scum?" is WIFOM

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You uh... just kinda gave yourself away.

Sephiroths Masamune is scum. The only way Riddle is not is if someone in this game can make it appear as if I did someone else's action.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing >>

Seph, do you feel Riddle is town just cause of the claim or is there something else?

M.K

Level 55
2. Remeber Riddles role, it would make sense if he was bullet proof, Suzaku had an ability in the show that made it impossible for him to die. Tracker would also make sense because he found out luluche was Zero in the anime.
Okay, half the people that are already dead in this game have done things that could have been worthy of a power. Helloo, Euphemia mass-murdered an entire stadium of people because "LOL U DIE NOW" and she was VT. And I like how you just pull that name out of nowhere...like...wut?
There must be a reason you are defending him....

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing >>

Seph, do you feel Riddle is town just cause of the claim or is there something else?
His claim seems legit, and I could understand having mod problems, (night 3 problems for example). The only other reason to lynch him is that he's the only confirmed individual power role. He says that OS visited Exn which would explain why OS is trying so hard to lynch him. Im going to take a chance and say he's telling the truth.

Unvote Vote OS

Top Bottom