• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

Overswarm

is laughing at you
His claim seems legit, and I could understand having mod problems, (night 3 problems for example). The only other reason to lynch him is that he's the only confirmed individual power role. He says that OS visited Exn which would explain why OS is trying so hard to lynch him. Im going to take a chance and say he's telling the truth.

Unvote Vote OS
You wanna go ahead and give your reasoning behind blindly defending Riddle and choosing to lynch me?

Go ahead and tell me how my neighborhood actions are scummy. Try me.

@mod

Can a neighborhood player send someone else in the neighborhood to do an action without their knowledge?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
@OS

Yes, if me and Zen both voted for you to vig someone or watch someone, that would be a majority, thus making you do the actions, whether you wanted to or not. However, as stated earlier, me and Zen were supposed to do the actions, but neither happened. If Riddle's accusations are true, then whatever power OS used on Zen did not come from our neighborhood, and must have come from somewhere else. That I can guarantee (Zen did not send in anything, so me alone does not constitute a majority).

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You wanna go ahead and give your reasoning behind blindly defending Riddle and choosing to lynch me?

Go ahead and tell me how my neighborhood actions are scummy. Try me.
1. If I decided to beleive you and go after riddle, would you react the same?

You seem to be trying too hard to lynch Riddle. It just makes you look desperate, and in situations like lylo where its all or nothing, acting desperate is an obv scum tell.

2. I'm not falling for that WIFOM trap.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Seph's post scream scum to me, but I really wanted to keep the 50/50 but Seph's scum is coming way to hard.

Omni, I don't think I ever elaborated but the reason I have you/OS as possible scummers is because you've distanced each other enough that my last remaining scum would have to be one of you.

Don't take it as a solid read yet, take it as more of a 50/50 last shot game.

... I almost want to lynch Seph before anyone else here.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Omni, I don't think I ever elaborated but the reason I have you/OS as possible scummers is because you've distanced each other enough that my last remaining scum would have to be one of you.

Don't take it as a solid read yet, take it as more of a 50/50 last shot game.

... I almost want to lynch Seph before anyone else here.
similar to the way that i've distanced myself from you. i can see a you/OS team as possible scummers with a combination of you bussing over a partner.

anyway:

riddle and seph are playing horrible games. overswarm isn't playing the best townie game but i'm starting to want to lynch the latter simply based on how horrible they are. again, if OS flips mafia and the game is over i wont care. riddle is kinda just riding his role. seph is kinda just... being weird.

one flip is all i really need to find some partners.

so OS, your claim is that you guys did not vig Riddle because there wasnt 2 of you to make a majority vote? and riddle is saying he tracked OS to EXN. hm. so are u guys telling me that the reason why there has been a double kill everynight is because a single neighborhood has been vig'ing everyone? not including the mafia kills?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Pretty much, yeah. BYoshi / Exn sent in the request for kills each Night.

M.K

Level 55
Okay, this day is becoming just a dice roll. I'm just going to throw my opinions out here and give some facts about people.
This is basically just gonna be suspicious people....

Overswarm

Overswarm vs. Riddle is basically today's hot topic. At this point in the game, I can't see scum taking the risk of arguing for the sake of distance, so I can either assume that this is scum vs. town or town vs. town. Then again, town vs. town is unlikely, seeing as how much evidence we have against both. Let's start with Overswarm. Claiming that he didn't use his neighborhood powers, we have proof that he visited somebody over the night. Specifically, he visited the killed Exn. Now, he claims that's not possible, that there must be someone controlling his actions (which is somewhat plausible by flavor, "geass" and what not).
Overall I feel like Overswarm is trying harder than Riddle to prove his point which is inherently a stronger argument. But I'll get into this more with Riddle's post

Riddle

Ah Riddle. I have so much non-trust it's not even funny. Overall, I find it extremely odd that you did not respond when contacted by Adum about our neighborhood power. Likewise, I find it very odd that among townies in this neighborhood, you have this "special power" that's a BULLETPROOF TRACKER. That is crazy.

And yes, let me remind everyone that WHILE his replacement DID confirm that he is Suzaku, Suzaku may not be town-aligned and could be independent or scum.

Suzaku is the son of Japan's last prime minister, Genbu Kururugi. His existence was kept a secret from the public until after the war. Suzaku met Lelouch Lamperouge and his sister Nunnally when they moved to the Kururugi residence as a diplomatic peace trade. At first, Suzaku despised Lelouch because he thought that he was a prince who didn't care about anyone. As time passed by, however, he came to know Lelouch better, and they soon became best friends. They become separated when Britannia invaded Japan, but are reunited in the Shinjuku Ghetto.
When Britannia began its invasion of Japan, Suzaku was mortified by the violence and his father's belief that resisting to the bitter end was preferable to surrender. Unable to change his father's mind, Suzaku murdered him during a heated exchange. The incident was covered up and Suzaku's life was spared, while the government was thrown into disarray and surrendered to Britannia. Lelouch believes that, had Genbu lived, Japan would have likely been torn apart by war once the other major powers decided to intervene. His guilt over the incident causes Suzaku to constantly place himself on the frontlines in the hope of atoning for his actions with his death. It also inspires his belief that the ends achieved by using the wrong means are meaningless, since he created peace through murder. However, after firing the F.L.E.I.J.A. warhead, under the command of Lelouch's Geass, he decides to achieve his desired results regardless of the means.
Read this ^ Character outline from Wikipedia. Now, from the town killed (Euphemia, Cornelia, Viletta, Shirley) we MAY eliminate the British and the students of the academy as the scum faction. "MAY" meaning it's a possibility. Which leaves the Black Rebellion (Lelouch and his gang) as the possible scum faction, or the Chinese Federation as the possible scum faction.

Now, let me remind you that although we watch Code geass from the inherent standpoint of Lelouch and the Black Rebellion (with the British as the enemies), the BR are viewed AS evil by the characters killed (British/students) and thus, are the most likely scum faction.

Now, back to Suzaku.
Suzaku by no means is connected with anyone. He befriends Lelouch, then ultimately kills him at the end of the series, only to become his sister's protector.
Based on flavor (And yes, I know that flavor arguments are inherently weak, but there is sufficient evidence to back this up) that you are either Independent (most likely) or scum.
Suzaku is not british, he is Japanese.
Likewise, being one of the only (or only) players with a role (and such a crazily padded role) makes you stand out. If all killed already hadn't been VT, I wouldn't suspect as much. However, I really think you're walking on extraordinarly thin ice.

Seph

Special Seph. ^^ Now you wouldn't be so scummy to me IF ALL of your posts weren't completely wrong. Early in the game, you claimed you weren't in a neighborhood, then "OMFG YES I IZ IN ONE!" came about like 2 posts later. Now, okay, this is particularly strange. Did your scum buddies tell you to hurry it up and change that, or what? Also, recently you've missed SEVERAL key points of information. You've asked my neighborhood who we "gave " our power to (nobody, that's not how it works) and what it does (which we already explained). Why can't you get things right the first time, and when will you begin to be caught up enough in this game to contribute to the scumhunt?
You've got a series of little marks against you, but add them up, and you're dropping some serious scumtells. I assume you're trying to get people to repeat information in hopes that more leak out, but we all notice.

KevinM

This is not typical Kevin. Town Kevin doesn't get AS pissy when town isn't doing so well. Rather, he's glad to see the useless ones go. Also, the fact that he's the only person left in his neighborhood has been troubling me since the end of the last Day. Yeah, I don't see as many scum tells as I do with the others, but I can see Omni's point when he asks you why a smarter scum team wouldn't target you, knowing that you are a decent enough player to rip a hole through their defense.

Omni
Stop. I hate anti-town comments, and it's not funny and you don't look cool! ^_^ They're so annoying to hear, because you're giving up and it's not cool. Although you came in late to the game contentwise, it was GOOD, enough for Adum and I to vote to use the Governor power ON you. However, you need to keep that scumhunting ability up so that it could possibly carry us to the end in stride.

Sooo, @Mod Request Vote Count Pleasee =) I need to see where everyone is at. RIGHT NOW, I will place my vote on Riddle after the vote count is displayed. I don't want to hammer seeing as we have 5 days left, but right now, I feel as if I have the MOST evidence on him. Seeing his flip will benefit us the most at the end, because a town Riddle makes an OS Scum, so on, so forth.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
@mod

Can a neighborhood player send someone else in the neighborhood to do an action without their knowledge?
please ask me any role related questions in private

vote count

overswarm (2) - riddle sephiroths masamune
riddle (2) - blue yoshi overswarm
not voting (4) - meta-kirby rockin kevinm omni

deadline is last second of 7/9/10 est!
with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Riddle

Smash Lord
@Meta-Kirby

I'm not going to comment on your flavor argument, but for the record I WAS DOING STUFF WITH MY FAMILY WHEN ADUMBRODEUS CONTACTED ME ABOUT OUR NEIGHBORHOOD ACTIONS

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I will be gone from Tuesday at some point to either Thursday or Friday, and will not have access to a computer during that time. Though that said, there is a chance I may not be able to post before the deadline (out of town... but work from 8:30 to 12:30 eastern time, so depending on when I arrive back in Victoria, I may not have time to post. I will try to though).

Right now, I still believe a Riddle lynch is best (rediculous claim flooded with suspicion when asked for results). It seems just too far in left field to be believable (especially considering that he is the only person who claimed to have personal power roles).

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
?

I'd prefer the answer be public.
i can neither confirm nor deny in the public forum any mechanics related to privately disseminated role information

moriarty (kevinms alternate account) replaces kevinm effective immediately

vote count

overswarm (3) - riddle sephiroths masamune omni
riddle (3) - blue yoshi overswarm meta-kirby
not voting (2) - rockin moriarty

deadline is last second of 7/9/10 est!
with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Omni

BRoomer
4 days left.

why's everyone so quiet?

overswarm and riddle need to die

Omni

BRoomer
4 days left.

why's everyone so quiet?

overswarm and kevinm need to die

Omni

BRoomer
ive already made up my mind with toDay and want Overswarm gone

also what does my governor power do

Omni

BRoomer
O_o so you mean a reason why only one person died lastnight may have been because someone targeted me!?

Omni

BRoomer
wait i have governor power? what does that mean?
actually i posted this a long time ago earlier in the Day. no one answered.

all i know is that it was exhausted on me. okay lemme step back. i might need some of your help for this:

unvote

Night 3
- Riddle, the tracker, tracks Overswarm to EXN who died.
- Overswarm claims that his neighborhood did not submit a vig action because of being unavailable. Thus no death was made. (Who is in Overswarm's neighborhood and did they confirm this?)
- Omni, me, got the governor power lastNight from MetaKirby/Adumbrodeus/Riddle (Riddle didn't take part in the power giving) and was protected from night actions.
- The only person who died lastNight was EXN. That means either I was protected from a kill attempt OR OS's vig attempt on Riddle was actually unsuccessful.

Can someone list the neighborhoods left and the neighbors that are still alive in them?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
If Riddle's claim of OS visiting Exn is true, then he did not do it from neighborhood power roles, and must have used some other method of doing so. This I can confirm 100% (I submitted a riddle vig, Exn would never submit a vig of himself, so it was not from a neighborhood power role).

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm gonna go with Riddle

Vote: Riddle

I would've half bought his tracker claim if he didn't suddenly claim Bulletproof as well. I have yet heard of a game where someone duel wield two power roles.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
yeah, i'm gonna go with riddle

vote: Riddle

i would've half bought his tracker claim if he didn't suddenly claim bulletproof as well. I have yet heard of a game where someone duel wield two power roles.
..................dbz?

Top Bottom