• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cliché Thread: Best Film I've Ever Seen

Lovage

Smash Hero
i used to watch some korean movies

i like spring summer fall winter and spring

but i doubt anyones seen that

joeplicate

Smash Master
i did

my fave part was when he boned that one chick on a boulder

dantefox i hate your signature with a passion

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I've seen Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring, I thought it was extremely good. I'll bet you got the recommendation from Isai.

Speaking of Coen Bros movies, I recently saw Miller's Crossing, which is a prohibition-era gangster movie, and on par with anything else they've done.

Lovage

Smash Hero
yea isai told me about it

dam i gotta rewatch it

i highly recommend it for anyone who wants to cry

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
haha you didnt know who calvin and hobbes were, and then you didnt ever watch seinfeld. what a pair
Of course I knew who Calvin and Hobbes were, I've read all of Watterson's comics. What I was implying was that dante thought someone just redrew that particular picture and randomly replaced the two characters with their real-life inspirations, without making that connection.

I'll get on Seinfeld soon

Adam M!

Smash Lord
my homie has been telling me to get on seinfeld for years

naaaaah

but when i do it'll make it all the sweeter

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
what about wale

no jtb, i was saying you didnt know about seinfeld and he didnt know about c&h

Adam M!

Smash Lord
dantefox is my ******. for all the hate he gets he still keeps chugging along! too bad you live so far

Adam M!

Smash Lord
it's always mad cute tho when dudes who make 0.423 posts per day actually make a post, get their stupidity called out on and then make ANOTHER post (two posts in one day!) trying to claim they were just trolling

pockyD

Smash Legend
iron man 2 was p good

middle dragged a bit, even more than transformers 2 imo, but I liked transformers 2 also so whatever

joeplicate

Smash Master
iron man 2 was alright

scarlett johannson was ;lj;lasdflsdfkjhgierrjd
i have a feeling i wouldn't have like it if i didn't watch it in theaters, though
it feels a LOT like a sequel, and that's not a good thing

SuperRad

Smash Master
iron man 2 was good fun. i enjoyed myself a whole lot, but didn't really get BLOWN AWAY. sam rockwell stole the show in my opinion. i think he's one of the most underrated actors working right now.

I also watched The Lookout last night, which was pretty **** good. It stars Joseph Gordon Levitt (Brick, 500 Days of Summer) as a former star athlete who gets in a car crash that kills two people and leaves him with brain damage. He works at a bank as a night janitor, and becomes friends with people who want to rob the bank. It's a good thriller and JGL turns in a great performance. I know some of you guys (GSUB, Kira, etc) have talked about how much you liked Brick/500 Days, and if you're a fan of Joseph Gordon Levitt, I'd recommend this movie.

pockyD

Smash Legend
gary oldman *****

what can't he do

zorg? gordon? the bad guy in air force one? ROSENCRANTZ!? plus his awesome role in friends

SuperRad

Smash Master
i saw it before you edited
you also seem to be responding to some point i didnt make

gary oldman does ****
but if sam rockwell didn't look so much like gary oldman i wouldn't really compare them

also, stansfield is the quintessential oldman role in my opinion

pockyD

Smash Legend
i wasn't trying to disparage what you said, just singing the praises of gary oldman

who himself barely avoids being a ****ty edward norton

oldman has no quintessential role - his greatness is that he's whatever you need to be

GSUB

Smash Lord
I see you have a 2003 join date.
So how the hell have I not heard of you???

Because you somehow "lost" on the internet, is this you trying to make it even by beating me something?
lol "tinking is too hawd so let's fight."

But sure I'd love to play you.
Not sure why you're being such a girl about a couple of posts though and taking it personally :laugh:

actually I think you're just trolling, cause no one is that dumb, ahahahahhaha
Wowwwww now I look dumb for making this post.
this was a much better troll than you last attempt :laugh:

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
p sure he already admitted to his "trolling" by using the t-word in his 2nd last post in this thread. either way if you have to say you are trolling you didnt do a good enough job.

i watched knocked up tonight its good paul rudd is awesome add 1 to the cool pauls list. im prob gonna watch i love you man again cuz that movie is awesome.

SuperRad

Smash Master
fartass brings the fire. gscrub: you've never heard of frotaz because he doesn't go to tournaments anymore. he was ranked in norcal back in 06/07, and is a legit person.

paul rudd is overrated. but what isn't these days?

Top Bottom