• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hmmm :D I wanna team with you for something soon Strife. If we don't get last then we can team at this too lol!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
dammmmm son we got this

team throw pennies out the window then need them later at BK LOL

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I;ll do it rich only if M2K doesnt want to team

XD

Anyways yea I'll try for it just cause teams is fun .

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh crap!! I forgot I was teaming with you GDX!! I don't know where my head's been recently lol. We still gonna team for this, I don't ditch people.

I got Alex all hyped up last night, imma team with Alex at anything else he wants.

Patches

Smash Master
I -might- be looking for another partner for this. I'm not entirely sure if Fishy will have his passport for this. >.>

I'll know closer to the date, but whos interested in case?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We're up to 19 entrants everyone, keep it coming!

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY for early registration. Sign up by the end of the month to save money on registration!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
@ Chibo are Pools going to be posted on smashboards the week before the tourney like how Pound do it.
Better question: Will pools be done sometime before the end of the first ****ing day.

CoT4 good ****ing god

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Mike if you win you'll be able to transfer your paid registration to someone else or get money back (minus paypal fees, which is like $1.25 or something). I can't transfer combo passes people won for fairness reason as explained, but I can transfer paid ones.

If you buy a pass now and win your event, then have like Rich or someone give you $40 and I'll transfer ur paid pass to him. Or if you both get it whoever wins gets their money back, whatever works. we can work somethin out

_umbra_

Smash Champion
damn i gotta find a visa gift card lol

not gonna register just yet... trying to get someone in state college to go with me + get a job down here so I can stay in my apt for the summer. Ima do everything i can to get here though, hopefully I don't have to come down alone + get stuck in philly for three nights -_-

what are the chances of melee players randomly showing up again? it was really helpful last time to play melee once in a while to wake myself up a little bit ^_^

Patches

Smash Master
Yay Techiyo! :D

In my new, I'm officially 100% ready to go to this tournament. I just got my passport in the mail today. All I need to do is keep practicing. HYPE!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Chibo, TTA said that they are paying for Smurf and I for singles and venue definitely. They will also be paying for a doubles ONLY if smurf and I team together, which i'm not sure if that's the case yet. I just thought i'd let you know, bc I would have been registered by now if i was the one paying.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Alright, so who should I be PMing to ask about housing?
Some PA area players that might be able to house would be Tsukasa Kasrani, dextasmurf, and Xzax. Not sure about others atm, I would pm some of them.

Chibo, TTA said that they are paying for Smurf and I for singles and venue definitely. They will also be paying for a doubles ONLY if smurf and I team together, which i'm not sure if that's the case yet. I just thought i'd let you know, bc I would have been registered by now if i was the one paying.
Yes, that's right, I'll add you now

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
keep the registrations coming!

we're up to 25 entrants

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Does Holy have a teammate?

If not, Holy do you wanna team? ROB/ROB and ROB/MK are like the two best teams in the game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom