• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sorry i was asleep lol

i received a payment from someone who got doubles only in canada that needs to give me more info, respond to the email i sent you

price goes up now

Patches

Smash Master
sorry i was asleep lol

i received a payment from someone who got doubles only in canada that needs to give me more info, respond to the email i sent you

price goes up now
Not a 100% sure, but it's possible it's TO Joe. He was waiting for confirmation from blacka before going into doubles.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I would like to come to this, but I'm not sure if I'll have money for a hotel by then. I'm still trying to fix a hole in my savings right now.

I'll see about finding people to come with me and split the travel costs. If someone can offer me/us (I would be bringing four other people max, but if you can only house a certain number, we'll prioritize) housing for Friday night and Saturday night, though, I would be pretty much confirmed. Please, let me know. I would be most grateful.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So I mapquested Cot5 and it's only about a 2 and a half hour drive. I'll sign up for this laterz. Will definitely go.

4nace

Smash Ace
@Chibo

Super Smash Land at CoT5? Let me know. All 6 characters will be done (and hopefully balanced) by then.

-4nace

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
My mistake, I completely forgot to respond to your pm, seeing you post reminded me. I'll reply to it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom