• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
whats the cheapest airport to fly into somewhere in the area? if i go to new york, is there a train or something that'll take me to here?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
whats the cheapest airport to fly into somewhere in the area? if i go to new york, is there a train or something that'll take me to here?
philly is BY FAR the easiest to fly into

you can take a 20 min $8 train ride from the actual terminal to within walking distance of the venue

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that's insane, I would look into flying from different airports in cali, not our area
for genesis I remember they were like $450 for one airport but an hour away I got it for like $300

If you do end up in NY or DC, you can take a bus between there and philly, but the airports in NY and DC aren't next to the bus stops so it gets complicated, and u add the money for the bus

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
If you fly into BWI, there might be some MD smashers who can get you. I won't be able to personally though, because i'm going to have a full car headed up there.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Flying to Philly definitely the way to go. Regional train too good..it is abnormally pricy for tickets there though recently

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
my plan as of now is:

Laurel and i want to visit east coast, so try to find housing for a week between multiple smashers, anywhere between new york and philli.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Chibo how far is SiiS5 from your place? are you going? What are my transportation options?

(sorry for all the questions, i just wanna make sure my plans are feasible)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i havnt been to an siis yet unfortunately (the dates just happen to be unconvenient) but i believe it's about 8 hours driving
there will prob be a few cars coming from atl north
i cant house directly after that, but maybe like a week after, since i graduate during siis5 (why i cant go)
someone else can house u during then, someone in tristate or someone in philly like vex
im sure there's some busses or something liek greyhound but its prob expensive
u can get a cheap bus from pittsburgh and that's like 5 hours from me and like 2-3 from siis

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I REAAALLLLLY want to, but when you guys are in tournament sets I'll be in my graduation ceremony :/

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dang thats pretty serious. Well you not going to SiiS5 kinda decreased my hype for it significantly :( You better be in my other carpools or I'll ungraduate you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
to many black people.......police BOUND TO SHOW UP...

smh

LOL!!!

its funny cause history repeats itself

EC black people bring the most hype to tourneys. just a fact (Cot4, Apex 2010)

some sort of mob needs to happen again. either happy or angry. doesnt really matter

AND DID THAT ROFA GUY EVER FINISH THAT SMASH DOCUMENTARY WTF ITS BEEN 2 YEARS

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^^^ EC Black people is where its at :D. We gotta stick together.

Yeah dawg. I get to finally see you for once eh?
Maaaan, I'm gonna wrap my arms around you and give you a big wet...

hug

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Well I had to lie to my manager like a filthy carpet to get these days off but looks like Butler Pa is gonna represent at CoT 5. I'll be coming up with one possibly two others, so you can add a definite + 2 but probably + 3 to the attendance list.

Quick question, how safe is the venues surrounding area? Cause I hear nothing but ghettoest things about Philly and I'm really not trying to get mugged or shanked for walking down the wrong street. That's an exaggeration of course... but not really from what I've heard. So Chibo, am I just over-exaggerating, or are the vicious rumors true?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This part of Philly is fine, it's on a college campus next to other college campuses and such

I mean as long as people aren't idiots and wonder off campus at night by themselves which is just common sense lol
but it's fine, no worries

also im no longer updating the interested list, just the paid registered list

KageMurphy

Smash Master
to many black people.......police BOUND TO SHOW UP...

smh

LOL!!!
We in there.

Them pockets that is.
Quick question, how safe is the venues surrounding area? Cause I hear nothing but ghettoest things about Philly and I'm really not trying to get mugged or shanked for walking down the wrong street. That's an exaggeration of course... but not really from what I've heard. So Chibo, am I just over-exaggerating, or are the vicious rumors true?
Questions like this gonna get you ****ed up real quick, this the hood fo sho.

wut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom