• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
Ummm...yeah...I am assuming that we will be having somewhat of a fest at my house the day before the tourny for a little bit. Nothing past mid-night or 12:30 though. I am sure that everyone wants to be rested to play their best.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YEAH ****ING RIGHT!!!! SMASH PARTY! WOO!

I am sure that I will get some pizzas and soda and stuff for it.

But Minn. people, be forwarned...I don't have that many blankets...I do have pillows, but not many blankets. Just...at least TRY and bring at least ONE =P

Sliq

Smash Master
Chexr made me sad by beating me in dittos at FC 6, and then by beating my Link. Next time, it's done son! You ain't getting no more free SD's.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
lol whats up with everyone forcing a character match up on people for MM's... Play it straight up none of this YOU CAN ONLY BE [insert char here] crap especially if it's not their main even xD. Of course there are exceptions here but people seem to do it too much cause they are afraid of a match up.. :psycho:

Zicore

Smash Champion
lol whats up with everyone forcing a character match up on people for MM's... Play it straight up none of this YOU CAN ONLY BE [insert char here] crap especially if it's not their main even xD. Of course there are exceptions here but people seem to do it too much cause they are afraid of a match up.. :psycho:
...if you are angry because of me, I played his fox at FC...and thats the only char. that I could go up against well. I didn't win by much, so it was close...I am not gonna mm peoples char's that I know I will lose to. That doesn't make sense.

Also, does any other MN people need housing? I think I can squeeze in a few more, unless EoF and KSSB stay here that night too, so we can just take off insted of having to pick them up/waiting for EoF to drive here early...

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Flux i'll mm you $5 best of 5 and there are no character forcings; interested?

Zicore

Smash Champion
I just want to check if any other MN people want/need a place to stay Friday/Sat. Night. I have Slayer, Seanson, and Chexr so far. Aaron? Zeus? 56k? My house is open those 2 nights.

Seanson

Smash Ace
i think aaron and zeus are coming with eci4, and eci4 said he'd rent at the hotel near the venue for his car (5 people total i think?) so if you were to house them, itd be 5 more. i think

just a guess :laugh:

the MN rides are all packed to the max. we still have people in MN looking for rides. but also, we still have some unconfirmed drivers in MN. so, things will unfold as the tourney approaches. yay 2 weeks and a day.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Ok, well, I just got confirmation that I CAN house all of those people if they so wish. It is about an hour away from Oshkosh, but it will save you from having to pay for a hotel, plus you get food, and tons of smash with some of us WI players. So, eci4, if you want, you can house with myself, KSSB, Seanson, Chexr, and Slayer. I hope you will, because it will kick ***. You can stay both nights if you wish. But the only thing is that probebly everyone will need to bring a pillow/blanket. I wish I had enough, but I don't think I have enough for 10 people =P

Let me know if you want to stay!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
i think aaron and zeus are coming with eci4, and eci4 said he'd rent at the hotel near the venue for his car (5 people total i think?) so if you were to house them, itd be 5 more. i think

just a guess :laugh:

the MN rides are all packed to the max. we still have people in MN looking for rides. but also, we still have some unconfirmed drivers in MN. so, things will unfold as the tourney approaches. yay 2 weeks and a day.
Zeus isn't getting a ride from Eci4.

We're still looking for rides up there.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Quaz, how many are you bringing? Because if its just you and 1 or 2 others, you might be able to stay with me. I am sure my parents won't care if its 10 or 12...let me know.

Also, viperboy...you need a place for a night or two? I am sure we can make room with you and your ride, depending on how many you bring.

Zjiin

Smash Master
are you riding with viper Zjiin? You can stay here too. We could practice teams!!!
Heh, naw i'm not cool enough to be in the vipermobile, but thanks anyways. I'll probably be commin' with Eddie.

Practice teams?! No way, i have so much confidence that we'll rock that i say nix the practice!

viperboy_74

Smash Master
all i know that'll be in our car for sure is me, tink, and big c...

we'll probly need a place to stay, i'll talk to them about it soon and let ya know, thanks for the offer man

Zicore

Smash Champion
all i know that'll be in our car for sure is me, tink, and big c...

we'll probly need a place to stay, i'll talk to them about it soon and let ya know, thanks for the offer man
No problem. THE MORE PEOPLE THERE ARE, THE MORE FUN! AHHH!

Wow...there is gonna be like...14-18 people...KICK ***! I hope that everyone can at least pitch in somewhat for food...i don't want to feed big c...that could take...my whole paycheck...=P

...wow...i forgot about showers. Idk how this will work. I hope some people don't mind quick, cold showers...and BRING AXE SPRAY OR WHATEVER! =P

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
That's what I was wondering
After a week+ of no response, just wanted to check whether it was on or not. Thanks :)

Zicore

Smash Champion
That's what I was wondering
After a week+ of no response, just wanted to check whether it was on or not. Thanks :)
oh its on...its on like DONKEY KONG! or diddy kong if you like ssbb :p

Man...with all of these good smashers staying with me, I am gonna feel horrible when I lose to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM...

Quaz

Smash Master
hmm zicore I'm not sure if I'll be needing housing... I STILL don't have a confirmed ride up there... so I'm hoping someone like viper or Eddie would be willing to pick me up! (hence why the offer for housing still stands)

Zicore

Smash Champion
if they pick you up, you could stay here. Its a lot closer then Kenosha, and I doubt they want to drive that far that early in the morning...but yeah, w/e. Let me know if you will stay here.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Wow, Zicore, housing a ton of people... I think my car will probably just stay at the hotel place unless they don't mind staying with one hundred million people (how much room do you even have?)

I'll ask the people in my car though.

Zicore

Smash Champion
We have plenty of room at my house for sleeping/smashing. So for, we have Slayer, Chexr, Seanson, KSSB, Myself, and EoF (maybe) staying here. Not confirmed, but a possability are Eddie, Tink, Viperboy, Quaz, eci4, Deepak, Yoshii, and whomever else he brings. Let me know if anyone else needs housing. I GOT THE ROOM!

And for anyone who is coming, bring blankets, pillows, TV's, Cubes, Smash Copies, AND DEODORANT! And hopefully people won't take long *** showers...

Zicore

Smash Champion
I am an hour away...if that.

And EoF...you are now officially uninvited =)

And i get to team with KSSB =P

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I'm getting a ride from SDM/Seanson, so I will be attending after all!

Chronosquare has first dibs on teaming with me, unless he already has another partner. I'll team with whoever doesn't have a partner. I won't use G&W in teams, don't worry lol (I could, but...) I'd most likely use Samus, IC, or Ganon.

Top Bottom