• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

joeplicate

Smash Master
hey, havok

i'm pretty sure i left a blue sweatshirt at your house
it's pretty big, really light material, and has a little logo of a grey wolf/bear at the left breast
it should say "tilden park golf course" or something of the sort

if it's not there, it might have been stolen (or straight up lost) or it might be at jun's house

so if either of you found the sweater, could you hold onto it until r3? (or whenever sooner we could meet up.) i would greatly appreciate it

thanks in advance

Tearbear

Smash Ace
well for those who dont know

i did well at mos 5

3rd place in doubles came close to beating mike and tyrant

then came in 9th in singles
which is great considering i havent been 2 nything in a while

Kaotical

Smash Ace
So here's the thing: I'm new to this area and see this thread stating there's weeklies kinda close to me, but the title says "suspended". Is this still the case?

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
So here's the thing: I'm new to this area and see this thread stating there's weeklies kinda close to me, but the title says "suspended". Is this still the case?
Yep, they're suspended. No idea when they'll be back again. For now this is just where we talk about random stuff/ plan trips out of town.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Unfortunately the tournaments won't be back ever. There's plenty of tournaments outside of SD anyways.

Pat might throw a few brawl ones.

But as for me, im done. I'll hold smashfests though.

@joeplicate, I havent seen a sweater like that but ill keep an eye out for it!

@rock, my family doesnt own that one car anymore so I dont even know what's going to happen with that. Let's see how it unfolds.

Kaotical

Smash Ace
Well once I get more settled into this area (only moved into North SD county a month 1/2 ago), I'm gonna start throwing tourneys.

Anyways, Smashfests??

D

Deleted member

Woo.
Smashfest is kinda like a hang out and play smash, but no competition or anything.
Just to chill and practice and stuff.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of going to L.A. tournies every now and then, or anything that's about an hour drive from SD but I have a hard time finding them. Any help?

And who is going to Wintergamefest? That's BIG. Gotta practice mah brawlin'

Tearbear

Smash Ace
lance u gotta get an aib

seems like they use allisbrawl for the tourny pages

theres like a tourny each week

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Ok world 2-2 is this weekend as well as klap trap on sunday.

Soooo, im going to ask mike if we can stay at his house.

Who wants to come with me assuming I have a car to spare on sat.

lol.

R3 is on the 18th/19th.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
havok i thought u had CPR stuff or something

if not i guess ill go

would we be back sunday night?

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I guess I'm going to R3. Who wants to train starting next week and the week leading up to R3? I won't go Lucas at all in Brawl; I want to build up my High Tier Lucas and my Anti-Marth. Melee too.

D

Deleted member

Hrmmmm
Ill see if i can make R3 =)
Depends on when im goin skiing

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
R3 sounds like fun :3 I'll try to make it if I can.

As for world 2-2 and Klaptrap, that's too much at once for me. D: I'm gonna have to sit that one out.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
I guess I'm going to R3. Who wants to train starting next week and the week leading up to R3? I won't go Lucas at all in Brawl; I want to build up my High Tier Lucas and my Anti-Marth. Melee too.
i wana train

smashfest @ my house :O???

or havoks?

san diego vist to R3? (vid)

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
Stop by my place sometime when you come to campus. You can work on your Anti-Marth on me.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I'm happy to train, I think San Fran MIGHT be a bit far for me, especially just bringing Samus/Peach along with me.

But I'd really like to train for Winter Gamefest. It's close to us and BIG guys. Have you seen it yet?

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7333
Here's an LA tournament December 27th. I am considering it cause it's about 2 hours and all you do is go 5 North and take 1 exit. I gotta see if my car can handle it first though haha.

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
Wow...

So, out of boredom, I decided to try the ladder thing on AiB. I wasn't aware of such god awful lag. Not only that, but the "elite" players, such as Dannykat, and ***** Clown, I mean, Rich Brown, treat you like crap (pretty much ignore you) if you're not a part of their little inner-circle of Ladder Ranked sodomy.

So, before I left, I said, "Don't worry, Rich. I wouldn't have gone Lucario on you".

I always find it amusing how certain players act like spoiled, over privilaged children when it comes to this game. Most of the nice players I've met come from this community alone. I'm glad to be a part of a community of good human beings.
I don't ignore ppl lol. I'm just afk. wut? xD

Top Bottom