• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Soid

Smash Journeyman
****, again I need a ride. Not having a license sucks. >:

In other news, I should be able to start coming on trips with you guys again, as I've juuust about paid off what I was saving my money for. (:

i got mine yesterday <33 thats where all my moneyz went =(

Tearbear

Smash Ace
i might come later i gotta go 2 practice >.>

and what time are we leaving 2morrow havok?

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Well, Connor, I think it was a combined post of Alex being fed up with him, and myself stating that his annoyance had gone on long enough so I was reporting the matter to Mods...

he hasn't posted on here since.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Hi, my name is pact and I play mk/lucario. I'm kind of new to the sd smash scene so I wanted to introduce myself. I know hall and oats and I've spoken once or twice to bone and edrees at past winterfest. I'm hoping to go to the tourny on sunday with nabil. Hopefully I'll get to meet and play most of you guys.
Welcome :)

See you guys tomorrow.

Terry Im not picking you up, come in the morning <3

TJ be at the burger king at 830. TOGETHER, god dam when you guys come individually and take forever. <3

See you guys tomorrow.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Welcome :)

See you guys tomorrow.

Terry Im not picking you up, come in the morning <3

TJ be at the burger king at 830. TOGETHER, god dam when you guys come individually and take forever. <3

See you guys tomorrow.
Actually if we go together it take us more time.

Awex

Smash Lord
Hey ho, this is Stauffy. What's the ride situation like for Burbank tomorrow? I kinda said I'd be going last Sunday, but forgot to confirm if I had a spot.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
havok i need 2 know soon if i can go 2 ur house 2night cause my parents have work 2morrow early in the morning

and can any1 let me borrow their nunchuck for this weekend my is acting up like crazy. making me go in random directions, my nuetral airs are up airs etc

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Haavoook Iremos A Tu Casa Esta Noche Te Marco Al Rato Para Ke Pases Por Tj <33

**Havok**

Smash Lord
yeaaaa sorry lol I was out and about. =(

Come tomorrow guys! Awex sorry man, i dont have enough room! Im already having a hard time figuring it out how to fit that many people tomorrow. =(

Anyways, tomorrow at 830!!!

Soid

Smash Journeyman
vamos como en 3 horas y media al BK traete silent hill havok AC la comprara para mi si eske no voi

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
Hah forsure dude, I'll probably be able to attend a weekly soon or just even visit :O
If not soon gotta wait till like winter break .____.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
If you fellows weren't aware, tomorrow (today) we've apparently actually got some folks outside of San Diego making a trip down for a change. Everyone who has it within their power better come and show em how we do things here, eh?

D

Deleted member

I cant come!!!!
:(
Effff!
Maybe for like a few hours but probably nawt =/

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
Bad characters don't really exist in sf4 imo, maybe just dan. But even if she's low tier she is still gonna be my main. Vega is low tier but he's my alternate still!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I hate how online it's considered "trolling" when in person it's just ******* around.

I know chill wouldn't complain if I ****** around with him in person.

Top Bottom