• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

**Havok**

Smash Lord
that'd be fun all tj car, yea im going to burbank =)

We'll figure out the carpool soon.

@mogx im not finished *****, theres more i want to add but i havent been able to since ive been busy

@gursalug my friend was going to GIVE that same machine, he's a rich friend. Then i missed out and gave it someone else =(

@everyone Im not sure I should have a weekly this sunday, who wants it?

PS: THERES A TOURNAMENT THIS SATURDAY in burbank.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh yeah by "coming for sure" i mean "maybe going if i decide to so not sure yet"

$BONE$

Smash Ace
i have a job interview @ 4:30... rosetta stone kiosk which is in the mall (downtown).. however, i accepted a ****ty job yesterday that i might drop for this which starts on monday, if i do get it. yay. marco where the **** are you *****. have you called him yet?

.AC.

Smash Lord
hey havok,mogx,icedx and me want to go to that tourney =), tkd said he would if there was one so he probably is going as well, maybe soid too idk about him.

EDIT:

ALL TJ CONFIRMED =D

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
God, that video takes me back. I remember going to parties at Selendrile's brother's house. They'd all get wasted, turn that video on, and try to mimic the whole thing...

It was quite entertaining.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
It's all about the first 20 seconds of the video when he goes completely ape****! Too bad he wore himself out. Amazing!

Awex

Smash Lord
My mom has been going through old tapes in the garage and has been getting rid of things we now have dvd's of.

If someone brings a TV with a VHS player on it tomorrow, we can totally watch the first 3 episodes of Pokemon on the original VHS tape. :D

Soid

Smash Journeyman
havok if i dont go give icedx silent hill movie he will pay for me <33 i will make all the possible to get at least 20 dlls to pay gas + singles

Awex

Smash Lord
Smashfest starts today at 12 guys. Please don't show up earlier than that without letting me know or I'll be using the time after my early morning class to nap. :p

6516 Bradford St.
San Diego, CA., 92115

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
i really want to come but i don't know if i'm up for the drive this time =/

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
aaaaaaaaaah **** it LOL

and if rickety sees this he should totally come hang out with us/me on saturday :]

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
****, again I need a ride. Not having a license sucks. >:

In other news, I should be able to start coming on trips with you guys again, as I've juuust about paid off what I was saving my money for. (:

Pact

Smash Rookie
Hi, my name is pact and I play mk/lucario. I'm kind of new to the sd smash scene so I wanted to introduce myself. I know hall and oats and I've spoken once or twice to bone and edrees at past winterfest. I'm hoping to go to the tourny on sunday with nabil. Hopefully I'll get to meet and play most of you guys.

Top Bottom