• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

TKD

Smash Lord
Holy crap I got 3-0'ed by Soid, probably because of superhuman brawl powers from playing in front of his girlfriend. Oh yeah the matches were AMAZING, as good as the ones you'd see from the pros, and none were recorded. I wonder if it was luck or he actually improved, which would be scary because, dayummm...

PS: Of course he didn't play MK, don't even think that, MK dittos are very easy for me...he probably knows that so he just let me blow up and get hit by headbutts and stuff.

PSS: Ima win next time >__< ...at least 1 round lol

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You guys are part of SD. :D
Tijuana is the DLC expansion set for San Diego.
You have the broken character (TKD), the weird character (AC), the character that was made to appeal to the female fan base (Soid), the cool character (IceDX) and a legendary (MogX).

Plus you get new levels like Norfair, Pictochat and Green Greens in the Tijuana expansion set.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Dude half the time I'm not even looking at the chat window, or I'm involved in a convo with someone else and so I don't see what other people are saying

Dannykat ignores everyone. We don't have an inner circle; in fact I barely talk to him.

I'll ***** at you if you beat me on wifi because you probably did something stupid to win that I coulda beaten offline but I'm *****ing more at the game than you

Stauffy ***** me, I've admitted that ever since he beat me in like 10 consecutive friendlies at Genesis, I knew ever since then that I'd probably never get a set off him, he knows my character too well

Careful about posting my name, I'm very egotistical and search my name about twice a day so if you are talking about me, I'll find out. Insulting people like that is gonna get you nowhere but backwards.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I'll just man up and say sorry for attacking you. I acutally felt bad about it before I went to bed last night. I was having an awufl night (non-smash related), and I felt directly ignored on this wifi thing cause you said something like "Anybody wanna play? Ranked or good players only"...pretty much right after I tried to get you to play a match. Granted, the timing could've been a coincidence, which would have made it seem directed towards myself or other "noob" players. That's what pissed me off.

Even though I choose not to show it, and I'm quiet during most tournaments, I have a raging temper. Plus, I've seen you rage at tournaments, so putting two and two together would be as big of a mistake as letting Salty post on our thread again.

Truce?

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of changing from Samus too Peach. More practice maybe I can etch some wins with Samus, but it's a real steep mountain that I think Peach might help me out

.AC.

Smash Lord
Tijuana is the DLC expansion set for San Diego.
You have the broken character (TKD), the weird character (AC), the character that was made to appeal to the female fan base (Soid), the cool character (IceDX) and a legendary (MogX).

Plus you get new levels like Norfair, Pictochat and Green Greens in the Tijuana expansion set.

soo you are saying im weird? tell him wrong stauffy!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
by the way, for the SD players going to that "ministry of smash" tournament, just be warned that they don't seed because they don't think it's "fair", the venue is quite literally only about twice the size of a bathroom, and the burbank smash scene is the most annoying group of people i have ever met

also i want free money so don't come

thank you

Awex

Smash Lord
SMASHFEST AT MY HOUSE FRIDAY

Friday, October 9th
12PM - 8PM (Probably later than that.)
6516 Bradford St.
San Diego, CA., 92115

I live right by SDSU, just to let you know where it is.

It'll be in the garage, so bring something warm in case it gets chili.

I think Havok might be showing up earlier like around 11.

Samuelson should be making a guest appearance. :D

Just call me if you need any help getting there. (619) 379-7074

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have friday/saturday off, why not

i can bring a tv + wii, does someone wanna buy me dinner or something since i'm coming so far with a setup ;)

OH, and can i crash at somebody's house friday night? i don't need to sleep over, i don't want people (awex) to think they're obligated to let me sleep at their house, because i'm coming regardless

RichBrown

Smash Master
LMAO Awex XDDD

Man I wanna go to your smashfest but the absolute earliest I can get outta class is probably 3:00 or so. If it were to go wayyyyy later and I could spend the night then I'd highly consider it... I feel like I have something going on friday anyways... I'll see.

typhy if you're willing to do something where like you drop me off in northridge at 10:00 and wait for me to be done at 3:00 and we can leave from northridge which will save like a half hour off the trip and we can get there by 7:30 and hang out for a half hour then that could be a possibility

yeah

Tearbear

Smash Ace
by the way, for the SD players going to that "ministry of smash" tournament, just be warned that they don't seed because they don't think it's "fair", the venue is quite literally only about twice the size of a bathroom, and the burbank smash scene is the most annoying group of people i have ever met

also i want free money so don't come

thank you
i can tell since they didnt ban corneria till i said anything

and D3s grab was allowed
and stalling
and pkmn2 and pirate ship

and i cant go friday. well i guess i can cause i have no races this week:chuckle:

D

Deleted member

Good blog havok.
Im goin on friday!!!!
Alex lets film some Mk vs wolf :)

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
I won't be around on friday :(

@Jasooooon come back to us!

@let's get typhy.

@Rich Don't headbutt me

@everyone: I wrote this blog last night when i was procrastinating on my readings. Totally worth it.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=38331
Where's MogX?
**** Havok! I'm seriously thinking on removing you from the big *** blog i'm writting. =)

BTW is there any tournaments this saturday or sunday i'm interested on going to one.

Oh si, Jose me temo que no eras tu, el cevas si estaba jugando muy cabron pinche pro estaba mejor que Ajax y se volvio el mejor Snake del universo por un set entero. La pregunta es... Volvera a suceder o necesita que su vieja este hay todas las veces!?

.AC.

Smash Lord
Where's MogX?
**** Havok! I'm seriously thinking on removing you from the big *** blog i'm writting. =)

BTW is there any tournaments this saturday or sunday i'm interested on going to one.

Oh si, Jose me temo que no eras tu, el cevas si estaba jugando muy cabron pinche pro estaba mejor que Ajax y se volvio el mejor Snake del universo por un set entero. La pregunta es... Volvera a suceder o necesita que su vieja este hay todas las veces!?

im also interested in going to a tourney this saturday or sunday =) HAVOK OR MOGX TEAM WITH ME!!!!!

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
LMAO Awex XDDD

Man I wanna go to your smashfest but the absolute earliest I can get outta class is probably 3:00 or so. If it were to go wayyyyy later and I could spend the night then I'd highly consider it... I feel like I have something going on friday anyways... I'll see.

typhy if you're willing to do something where like you drop me off in northridge at 10:00 and wait for me to be done at 3:00 and we can leave from northridge which will save like a half hour off the trip and we can get there by 7:30 and hang out for a half hour then that could be a possibility

yeah
Northridge? Do you go to school at CSUN by chance? My dad teaches some Math classes there. I really should have found out who else plays smash near me when I was at home <.<

Anyways, I'm tempted to come on Friday. I'll see if I can come with that Steve guy that I randomly teamed with at the Melee WGF like 2-3 years ago or whenever that was since he's been wanting to smash as well.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hi, everyone! Why does it feel like it's been a lot longer than it really has? :[
I miss you boys!

HeyHavok, are you still selling games? If so, may I get a quote on SkyGunner? Thank you! <3

San Diego Love! <3

Awex

Smash Lord
Rich and Typh: I don't care how, just make it down here, lol.

I probably can't house anyone cause I might be going out that night. Someone in San Diego will be happy to house delightful Typh and righteous Rich. :D

.AC.

Smash Lord
wtf soy normal,preguntale a stauffy,oats,bone,havok,hall o nyjin.

.AC.

Smash Lord
so havokoria are you going to a tourney this week? maybe we can convince tkd to go as well and we can make an all tj carpool,and then get drunk =)

Top Bottom