• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Hall

Smash Ace
Free Time Is Play Time

Guess who got weekends off? Nyah hah hah har

Starting this coming Sunday I'll have weekends free to travel again. This means more driving up and down Cali, which means more seats for people to go. I'm looking specifically at the peeps that need to rep SD. Nyjin, Awex, ect.

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Sorry hall it's been rescheduled to Mondays. jkheartheartheart

Anyone going to the smashfest passing through National City? I'm trying to hit up a couple people to see if they're available, but I'm not sure I'm gonna get a response from them on such short notice.

Hall

Smash Ace
Havoooook. Guess who didn't go to sleep agaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Oh btw, that spooky boogie guy has kidnapped Steph and the kids. You should probably check it out

25th is Rina's farewell tourney at Race's. Who's up for going?

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
As long as you haven't moved or anything I think I'm OK.

I can bring a Wii, but no TV. Is that okay?
I might be stopping by a little earlier, too, since I need to drop off some papers at my school.

TsNmi

Smash Cadet
I'm bored enough to attend a smashfest right about now. Are new people welcome? and may I have the address? It might take me a bit, I live in clairemont.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
TsNmI: New people are ALWAYS welcome.

1326 Whitaker Avenue
Chula Vista, CA, 91911

Man, I wish San Diego had better public transportation.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
have fun guys!

Ooh, is Rickety there? It's my turn to tell somebody to tell him I like like him and think he's super cute and I'm very sad I can't be there but there will be many more days we can spend together! <3

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I heard a Ness main got 4th place at SiN. Is that true, Havok?

(sorry about not making the Smashfest. I get my car back tomorrow, so I'll be attending more in the future).

snailhead

Smash Rookie
thanks again havok for hosting another smashfest :D

it was hilarious seeing oats again, he's just too awesome for me. i was too intimidated by his growing aura of too cool.

and rickety, you and james are so much nicer than me. nicetification comes naturally to you two. i try to be nice >_>

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
@Skyler: You don't come down here enough.
@Fierce : I think I left my phone in your car.

I would be down to go to the midwest house for a tournament but my family is doing stuff in the morning and TJ is doing a tournament in the afternoon. I would also drive but my car is a piece of **** (it's also broken) so I can't drive up there.
Anyone w/ a passport or sentri card up for some TJ mañana?

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Noooo Friday is my last day in SD before I go up to Washington until the 18th!

I hope theres a smashfest sometime this week lol

Top Bottom