• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Is there a decent tourney on Saturday? It will be my last smash-related event until the end of July so hopefully if there is it has a good turnout. I saw Princess Aura's tournament this coming Sunday but I'm busy that day & $20 singles is not the business.

Let me know.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I think it'd be kinda cool if M2K showed up for more of our region's tournaments and made the So-Cal power rankings.

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Oh, Stauffy's so good at that smack brothers video game for the Nintendo. :^D I'm so proud of him.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I won a tournament. True story.

I'm sure you're all impressed.
I'm not; that's how good Stauffy is.
1. Stauffy
2. Tearbear
3. Typh
4. Marioria
5. Rickety
5. Snail
7. Eclipse
7. Buff
9. StupidKid92
9. bye-bye
9. Darkfire
9. Lv. 9 Luigi

EDIT: Found Tio file; full results edited in

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Devastation is two days and I'd have to be home Sunday morning/Saturday Night, not very likely considering the location. :\

Bones idea sounds fun. Bone, Havok, Oats, Rickety? Who else is 21 & wants to get a Hillcrest spanking?

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
They should rename the bar "The Smash Rail"

Hahaha! Some guy from Ohio called "KingBeef" just told me he'd have me banned on AiB for defending Nyjin. He's probably crying himself to sleep while beating his **** to the Bodyguard soundtrack.

Hall

Smash Ace
They should rename the bar "The Smash Rail"

Hahaha! Some guy from Ohio called "KingBeef" just told me he'd have me banned on AiB for defending Nyjin. He's probably crying himself to sleep while beating his **** to the Bodyguard soundtrack.
Hey, me too Sounds like a wuss

**Havok**

Smash Lord
hey guys, im at hugos house cuz we got back too late.

I'm going to san francisco for CGC on fri/sat, coming back sat night/sun morning. Who wants to come with me, ima bus it there and back.

see you guys soon.

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
HAVOK i am like 15 minutes away

If your still here by one i am so down to chill

Ask hugo about milanesa

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hillcrest spankings.

hey guys, im at hugos house cuz we got back too late.

I'm going to san francisco for CGC on fri/sat, coming back sat night/sun morning. Who wants to come with me, ima bus it there and back.

see you guys soon.
Ooh, good luck, Havok! We miss you! Have fun, and enjoy yourself! <3

Bones idea sounds fun. Bone, Havok, Oats, Rickety? Who else is 21 & wants to get a Hillcrest spanking?
Eep! It sounds fun, but I am much too bashful to do such things.

Let's do it! <3

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I've been toying around with different characters lately. I pretty much have the basic concept of Snake down. I've also tried Dedede a few times. I'm so used to Ness's play style, though, so I was considering Wario (because, I THINK, he's an aerial character like Ness...). Gah! I need practice!

I'm getting my car back this week! You guys should start seeing me around more often.

I just read that there's going to be a Ninja Turtles Smash game...

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Hey you guysss, I've been updating my Portfolio little by little recently : http://hatedicon.com/xx/ so hopefully you guys can check it out & give me some SD ****.

Is anyone going to Race's? LOL. For those of us over 21, how does Thursday night sound?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Fierce, the things you have up are effin awesome. I demand a Havok one at once!

lol jk

@jagger : that marathon sounds cool.

@community: We need a revamp. Pronto. I hope many of you guys go with us on the genesis bus!

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
I got the money to go on the Genesis bus... but it's full so I have to hope someone else drops :\

which probably isn't going to happen

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Chill, I really wish you'd pay attention. There are 55 seats available, and the deadline for those 55 that have already said is this friday. If they don't pay up by this friday, it's first come first serve and all the seats are available. So that's the time to buy. If you don't get it by then, OH WELL.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I Want to Tell You

Hey you guysss, I've been updating my Portfolio little by little recently : http://hatedicon.com/xx/ so hopefully you guys can check it out & give me some SD ****.
Very cute, Fierce!

Is anyone going to Race's? LOL. For those of us over 21, how does Thursday night sound?
Thursday? Eep, eep, eep. (nervousness)

We need a revamp. Pronto. I hope many of you guys go with us on the genesis bus!
I agree, we've been living up our name, Sleepy side of California.

Um, was it because SCSA tuckered us out? Or life-stuff and school daze? Maybe we're all just saving our pennies for Genesis.

Hm, it probably also has a lot to do with the Havok World Tour. While I think it's wonderful that Havok is traveling a lot and representing San Diego (and Southern California in general, actually), and I'm sure many of us wish we could join him on more these little trips, I think that all of us San Diegans kind of forgot how reliant we were on Havok for smash-stuff. He drives, he hosts, he encourages, enjoys long walks on the beach, he does it all! Can you imagine what San Diego (the Brawl boys, anyway), would be like without Havok and Oats? I think that we'd have very little to look forward to outside of the yearly Winter Game Fest. Unless we count Dane and his stellar Cybersports tournaments.

Ack, Havok and Oats spoil us too much! <3

Maybe it's time I get back into blue-name mode and start hosting smashfests and tournaments again. Hm, or maybe I should continue to get typhy deal with other life-stuff. But, oh! The smash community has given me so much, I'd hate to see it go out. We all have school and work and other stuff to deal with, but I think our community, with all its friends and memories, is worth keeping active. Maybe we can all chip in every once in a while to host, drive, organize, and just be lovely together. I think our community is worth it. We ain't called San Diego Love for nothin', after all.

Hillcrest spankings tomorrow night... sounds scary. =X
Fierce will show us the ropes, he'll show us how to swing. <3

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Just so you guys put me on the not going anywhere list, in case someone asks if i going to Genesis, EVO etc, i will have to say no. Maybe I'll try to go to Chula Vista XXX, but thats it so far. And about the other TJ guys...
I duno.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Maybe I'll try to go to Chula Vista XXX, but thats it so far. And about the other TJ guys...
I duno.
you break my heart poncho.

smashfest tomorrow, I know its short notice but i wanna see you guys. Starts at 4pm. Ends till whenever! Bring money cuz we're going out to eat!

Top Bottom