• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
I did not even go to the CHula Vista thread when I was at your house, so how could I do that...? Hmmm...? You saw me the entire time, Carlos. think, please.
Oh right I did that I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

I'm probably not coming on Saturday but I'm on the fence about Sunday. Even if I get a ride from someone I'm not sure I'm gonna enter the tournament. :^/

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
lol @ Soid in the vid. Too bad I couldnt go to SCSA4.
I'm gonna try to get the more culinary-inclined members of my family to help me put together a nice pie to bring. =3
Sounds yummy!
IDK I'll probably show up with chips or something. Yeah I know laaaaaaazy.

EDIT: V Updated the old San Diego Sig V

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll be in SD on July 8, the night before the SoCal Smash Bus takes off. Who is up for a beach bonfire party and smashfest then?

And since something as ****ing awesome as a bonfire takes precedence over a Smashfest (although we could totally STD all the way until the bus starts), where's the best located beach for everyone? La Jolla /Blacks or Coronado area? Are there pits in Imperial as well?

<3 SD for life

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
GAHGHAGJHAg,SHDKL:fghSDjk

@ Caotic: Excellent idea; I think the best place would be Coronado or maybe even Mission Bay.

@ Awex: Graduation homie, I can't go to the smashfest and that makes me a terribly sad panda. I may stop by for a bit... but yeah... :(

Awex

Smash Lord
Graduation Oats? That's kinda important, lol. Congrats.

Chill: ahahaha, it's all good. I don't expect everyone to bring homemade stuff, especially in the drink department. ;p

See everyone today. :D

D

Deleted member

Do i get kicked out if i dont bring anything -.-
I dont have anything :/

Rickety

Peace and Love
Mush and gush and, yes, flutters! <3

Ooh, ooh, ooh, Awex, is Typh there right now?
If he is, can you tell him that I like him? Like, you know, like-him like-him?

Ooh! Nevermind, can you just tell him that I love him so much that he makes me happier than a hog with a mouthful of slop?

Or that he makes me feel like the world's softest marshmallow?

Or, or, or, that he makes me, makes me. . .

*swoon*

(with delight)

<3

Hall

Smash Ace
Just got home and I've decided I'm far too pooped to go. Work digested me rather well, but regardless all that's left of me is waste.

Edit: Tee hee

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
I hope I can go [today] but I don't have a ride yet. I'm gonna see if fern's up for it. I'm probably not going to actually enter the tournament (I haven't played in over a month >_<), but if I can come I can bring a set-up.

Rickety

Peace and Love
ohboyohboyohboy

(Rickety, Typh is in my bed. :o )
Eep, double cutie-pie action! Way too cute! <3

Ack, I really wish that I could have made it today, my family stuff was pretty uneventful and sad-making.

But, oh! I'll most definitely try my super-duper hardest to make it tomorrow! <3

Cute Cute, Cuteness! <3

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
I can't go tomorrow guys D:

Got to go to my cousin who I never talk to's graduation party... Have no choice :\

Still, it was awesome hanging out with you guys and stuff. <3

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully Lonk and I should be coming to more smashfests/tourneys, so you might see us again soon. ^_^

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
**** it, Fern's phone is crapping out on him and he's not responding. Anyone passing by national city/paradise hills area?

Top Bottom