• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Typh! I need your number! I'm attend Mike's tournament too on friday!
-Which by the way, who wants to go with me?
$4 gas
$18 to play in tournament
+food.

Who wants to go =) ?
I'll go. I need to get back into going to tournies now that I can't hide behind the out-of-practice excuse any more.

Reminder!:

CHULA VISTA FUNDRAISER THIS SATURDAY! (It's a tournament) We're trying to make our bus cheaper! We're gonna sell carne asada plates! It's gonna be fun! Tell everyone =)

Yea for those of you who don't keep up =)
Just because it needs to be seen again. Get hyyype

Oh nooo, genesis training will be much more intense. I suppose I should do this soon...Next week kiddies. I have a plan. One smashfest a week? pfffft. nvm... More.
And here I was going to find a mountain to meditate on top of. But your way is good too.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Ow ow ow ouchie ow

rickety should come friday so i have some company on the drive back =3
Ooh, come where? Tournament? In the LA area? Hmm! <3

Ack, I've got some bad news, boys and girly-boys:

I've never, ever had a cavity in my entire life. When I go to the dentist for a cleaning, they always marvel at how little plaque I have compared to other people they've seen (oh-em-gee Rickety is so cocky today), even my wisdom teeth came in straight!

But, two weeks ago, I found out that I got my first cavity; a small one right on the surface of a wisdom tooth.

Also, the wisdom teeth had some plaque on them, unlike all the others.

I was so sad! "How could this happen? I'm such a paranoid little boy about brushing my teeth, it's never been like this before."

They told me, "It seems like, despite the fact of how often you brush, you aren't used to the new set of teeth back there. In sum, you simply weren't brushing far back enough."

Crumble, crumble, ack.

I'm so peeved at those wisdom teeth right now, that tomorrow I'm going to go get them pulled. I hope I can still kiss Typh can still can be coherent enough to attend the upcoming smashfest and tournament.

Well, it's all ice-cream, anyway.
Argh, why does this post sound so pretentious? Tooth johns, I guess. Argh.

I hope I can hang out with everyone (especially a certain, special someone)!

Maybe you guys can be my medicine/cute nurse and nurse me back to health! <3

Lovey-dovey love,

:] <3 :3

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hay guize

Who all is still interested in SuperCon? $500+the actual pot for Brawl. There are like.... 6 states coming to it already. Melee and a metric crapton of fighting games/other competitive games will be there, as well as Soul Calibur 4 Nationals!

It's a 3 (or 4?) day event. Tournaments, casuals, panels, guest speakers, and it all takes place in gorgeous Colorado! Plus, we're all super-chill people. :D!

For Barwl players:

Timotee's Ness will be there. It's pretty much the Ness metagame.
Umm.... $500 pot if no one else enters. +$10 for every new entrant. Do I really need to say more?

For Melee players:

If we get enough people to show interest in Melee, I'm going to talk to the CO players about getting an additional $250 added to the pot. It's not a guarantee, but still...

SNSG/Jeris/SDSG will be there. He's pretty much the best Luigi to live. Ever. Combos into misfire on command, after juggling you for 800% without killing you.

LoVo will be there. If'n we can get Germ to come down, you'll get to see the best Link dittos ever. Of course, we already know LoVo's gonna win, mmhmm.

I'll be there. If Boss still lives with you guize, then he can get 2-0'ed by me doing nothing but laser and usmash again. If we have pools, he can even fudge the results again! Of course, we can be friends and stuff, too. :D :D :D

No, but srsly, I'm cool. You'll love me. Plus I play Doc now, so I can't laser camp! And I miss Bone/the white peach player that I keep forgetting the name of.

ALSO, WE CAN ALL GO OUT TO DINNER AT CASA BONITA'S!

Or if you guys want good food, we can go somewhere real. :D!

But yeah, lemme know.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute..,there's really a place called Casa Bonita!? I thought it was something they made up on South Park!!!

D

Deleted member

Lol@people thinking they can beat me in low tier.
Im really good at all low tier matchups except sonic :p
And jigglypuff
=P

Being cocky is fun, except unlike nyjin, i can back it up
:p

kidding lol ill prolly get last in low tiers :D

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I think you guys are failing to mention that CV 30: The "Fun" Raiser is co-hosted by Cybersports, Mr. Sweettooth, Happy-Pill Peddler, or whatever other moniker Dane chooses to go by. I, personally, like Party Rapist.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I just think a good rib about that scumbag is funny every now and then. I mean, c'mon dude, everybody knows SD Smash is in no way, shape, or form affiliated with him. Before you mention it, I'm aware that we get new visitors from time to time, but I highly doubt this will discourage them from showing up.

Gawd damm, dude. People get upset over everything these days. Makes me wanna take a vow of silence sometimes :(

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Casa Bonita is hella real. It's super cool with amazing food until you turn 12. Then you realize it's ****ty and lame.

South Park is real, it's where I saw my first homeless person! :D!

Yayayayayay guize. Come to Colorado! You can take our homeless back with you. I heard you were super cool to them.

Lol@people thinking they can beat me in low tier.
Im really good at all low tier matchups except sonic :p
And jigglypuff
=P

Being cocky is fun, except unlike nyjin, i can back it up
:p

kidding lol ill prolly get last in low tiers :D
That's a shame. I play both those characters.

When I do play Barwl, I mean.

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested in going to Mike's tournament friday :3

EDIT: I got havok covered on the grill, so no worries to everyone else :3

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Wow. Ok my wii wont turn on, it has the red light and if i try turning on it makes the sound of a Wii turning on but stops like in a second and goes back to the red light

Anything i can do or do i send it to Nintendo?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Wow. Ok my wii wont turn on, it has the red light and if i try turning on it makes the sound of a Wii turning on but stops like in a second and goes back to the red light

Anything i can do or do i send it to Nintendo?
Happened to me. Had to send it in. Make sure you abck everything you can on an SD card cause they deleted my data.

Send your brawl disc in too cause theyll fix that too.

SMASHFEST TODAY! AT 4. Just come and hangout. We're eating after.
Im textin IZPOP to see if I can get a ride. well try to make it down there.

Top Bottom