• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

**Havok**

Smash Lord
so it turns out TKD will end up missing for about 6 months until they renew his visa

I'll most likely be there until about 5 pm on 12/21

Who wants to take me to get some cheap San Diegan Mexican food?
soid says he'll show you REAL mexican food in tj.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
No! TKD!

I'm going to miss you, you cocky dude! Whose going to give me slightly condescending advice now? :p

Seriously...it takes 6 months to renew a visa? And where'd he lose it?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
JK! He's at races right now.

Anyways.

Attention:

Ok, after some thought about whether I should be going to SF next weekend.

Im not going. I have other priorities that I have to take care of (school, paying off school) so work takes the driver seat over smash. As much as I'd love to go and have the trip of the year, I can't. Also this may mean that the weeklies may be postponed sometime next year and only time will tell if I'm going to be able to host these anytime soon, it all lies in my work schedule. However, I will be holding random smashfests to keep in the loop with you guys since I want to keep myself involved and it's winter break! Im sorry to anyone who had planned to go with me to SF but other things need my attention at this moment.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
OK, I'm done running my errands and other stuff I had to do this morning. Who wants to go to Race's??? lol jk
no but seriously please bring whatever you have for tomorrow, Wiis TVs or both.

EDIT: Hey havok, your schedule is shifting a lot lately and know for a fact that I can't host next week or that often for that matter. So would this be the last weekly of the year the way things are going?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
OK, I'm done running my errands and other stuff I had to do this morning. Who wants to go to Race's??? lol jk
no but seriously please bring whatever you have for tomorrow, Wiis TVs or both.

EDIT: Hey havok, your schedule is shifting a lot lately and know for a fact that I can't host next week or that often for that matter. So would this be the last weekly of the year the way things are going?
I don't know Mario, it just depends on what the work gods have in store for me. Maybe my manager will continue to give me Sundays off, maybe not. Maybe ill do the weeklies on Friday since it's winter break and all. The rest of this week will determine what will happen for the next month or so. I'll bring up updates on the situation as it unrolls.

D

Deleted member

I agree with awex XD.

But we should still keep our planned team name awex.

Weeklies on fridays would succkk. *hopes for free sundays for havok*

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
A lot of guys are sexist anyways lol. At first i thought i was being sonic roll'd lol. But I honestly didn't know the lyrics of that song, too deep for a sonic game >.< lol.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
lol SA2 battle quotes!

Sonic: I found you faker
Shadow: Faker? I think you're the fake around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha. You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Sonic: I'll make you eat those words

that game had some cheesy *** dialogues

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
On a side note. NorCal was actually going to make the drive down to Chula Vista XXII but once they found out it was cancelled, they said "Awww..."

HugS is going to be in San Diego next week and asked if there was going to be a Chula Weekly and he'd like for us to do singles first. I said sure but realized WCSL is that same weekend. Soooo.....

WHO IS GOING TO WEST COAST SMASH LEAGUE? I know Hall isn't and I might not go because of money. But I really want to. That match up is 70-30 in Money's Favor. Start planning now *****s. Please.

Also, not going to weekly today because of a frat meeting I'm hosting. I may arrive later, but depends.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
multiquote time!

mario is amazing, and will get my money when i get 1st place on sunday =)
Sure thing little brother, only if you say please. (evil laughter)
lol
NorCal was actually going to make the drive down to Chula Vista XXII but once they found out it was cancelled, they said "Awww..."
Chula Vista is always on!

EDIT: good **** taking Race's tekade!

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
How did TKD win Race's if he's stuck in TJ with no way to get across unseen?
OMG! Infinite Cape Glitch?!

JK. Congrats TKD.

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
Woot! Finally attended my first weekly. Starting to learn people's names and faces. :D
My friends and I definitely had a lot of fun. Sorry if we came a little too early, Mario.
Definitely post the Melee event's results. Paul and Jon were so disappointed they had to leave early on the game they actually knew.

Once again, GGs to all. Hope we have some more Chula Vista XXI Random Intervals in the future.
If it comes down to it, I can try to host some in my tiny house. =D

D

Deleted member

Temporary ResultZ:

1. TKD
2. Awex
3. Nyjin
4. Burntsuuuuucks
5. Soid
THats all i know.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
RESULTS FOR CHULA VISTA XXII

BRAWL DOUBLES
1. La espada no ocupa reload (Soid + TKD)
2. The team that is too good because it has two TKDs in it (Awex + Burntsocks)
3. Los Communistas (Nyjin + Phear)
4. The rodents (Mario + Phoenix)
5. Team win (Eprom + Underwing)
6. The flaming queens (Jiba + Paul)

BRAWL SINGLES
1. TKD EL TECATUDO
2. Awex
3. Nyjin
4. Burntsocks
5. Soid
7. Underwing
7. Little lives
9. Marioria
9. Ghetto soldier
9. F1xxxy
9. Phoenix
13. Eprom

MELEE SINGLES
1. Ken (Soid)
2. Azen (TKD)
3. Eprom
4. Death to exhuberant leaders! (Awex)
5. Marioioioioioioio
5. Jiba
7. I dont know (paul)
7. Marvel of the club (Phear)
9. F1xxy
9. Little lives
9. Phoenix
9. Socks to be burtnsocks (Burntsocks)

EDIT: NO TIME FOR CREWS

2ND EDIT: All is Smash: all 3 smash games! January 10 2009
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3858

3RD EDIT: Underwing got 7th

Awex

Smash Lord
If no one else can, I don't mind hosting. Though my house is not in Chula Vista, rofl.

LittleLives: Always glad to see some new faces in you and all your friends. Come back next week and meet Oats, our resident **** Lucas player. ;D

Top Bottom