• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure I'm going but you might wanna team with him...lol.

Iduno how good/bad I'll do, seeing as it's my first time.
DOnt worry ill team with you if you go and try to teach you some stuff. (i guess you cant camp with kirby much =( ).

D

Deleted member

wii's and tv's people! :)

P.S. Anyone wanna sell me a ps2? When I have money of course (which will be a few weeks.)
I have a ps2 that i dont use. I like munny lolol. Actually i do need a teammate now.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
btw who ever tries to text me I can't check them nor answer them. I can ONLY take calls lol. So if I miss your call...call again...and again lol. Not kidding, my phone is jacked up.

**Havok**

Smash Lord

Hall

Smash Ace
I dunno Havok. The guy is a marine. I can't help but imagine him CQC'ing all the misshapen abominations and using clever tricks and tactics to overwhelm his opponents. That reminds me, I want to watch Starship Troopers.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
I dunno Havok. The guy is a marine. I can't help but imagine him CQC'ing all the misshapen abominations and using clever tricks and tactics to overwhelm his opponents. That reminds me, I want to watch Starship Troopers.
The animated series?!

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Oh you mean like sticky c4 onto people, granade/c4 pivots? :laugh:

Hall

Smash Ace
The animated series?!
I love the roughneck chronicles! I've got it if you want to watch it sometime.

Oh you mean like sticky c4 onto people, granade/c4 pivots? :laugh:
If I were a marine in a town like Silent Hill I'd do stuff like that. Crowbars, chainsaws, and handguns work. Why wouldn't claymores or an M14? Or even some kind of hand to hand skill with those big guys with those huge swords? I bet even demons and such would feel the sting from a kick to the groin.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Yesterday was fun! Not a big turnout (curse you quiznos!) but fun nonetheless.

Singles was something like this:

1. TKD
2. Hall
3. MogX
4. PBS
5. havok
5. Soid

Doubles:

1. hall and oats
2. Soid and TKD
3. MogX and Ghetto Soldier.

Oh Boss, Oats says you owe him $20 now.

ACK! Can't Breathe...need play...AND FINISH (HALL lol)...ndfasjknuisabdio

http://www.blinkx.com/video/silent-hill-homecoming-trailer-dailygamesnews-com/7j2wvnj80F98junLg02OkA
Ok thats Carlos.... BTW that silent hill trailer looks sick!!!!

BUT......... Resident Evil 5 Looks way sicker!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36228.html

Top Bottom