• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Does anyone live in Linda vista?? if so we should brawl.... cause i need some ****ing practice! I think ive gotten worse because all I can do is play my suckey friends xP

if you live in clairemont that might be OK too....

Or please make a tournemant close to meeeee.....like those Gamer`s universe tournies were tight (except the one that got moved to LUNA GAMES!!! lol...)

FujiX

Smash Rookie
Hope y'all read about MLG. It's time for a new generation of smashers so practice hard.

Awex

Smash Lord
I had a dream of Dayu wearing the pink falcon suit.

A sexy dream. =)

EDIT: FujiX: What did MLG taking ownership of smashboards have to do with that? lol

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
YOU THAR! Hey man, how've you been? Last time I saw you was Triweekly XVIII, hope it's all swell ever since you went NorCal on us and hella and shee like that. :p
LOL, everyone says hella here, its hella weird. o_O

If I ever come down for a visit, I hope you guys are holding a tourney or smash fest, would be nice to see you all again.

FujiX

Smash Rookie
FujiX: What did MLG taking ownership of smashboards have to do with that? lol
If MLG adopts Brawl it'll probably be as official as we can get. Imagine more tournaments like Axis and the tri-weeklies, but with lots of financial support. Not to belittle SD's accomplishments, but proving ourselves in the MLG does much more for us than most other tournaments. Besides, it's even more encouragement to travel around. Who doesn't like traveling?:)

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
hahah tyyyy oats and dam i miss u guys so much lol ><
i have a perosnal experience to share with everyone
which is

not able to play smash can cause mental illness

**Havok**

Smash Lord
And I may not be able to go to this week's weekly so if anyone wants to take up recording duties or learn how to, I'm willing to teach.
I'll do it. Might as well lol

Heyyyy...i'll be home today at like 2 pm and won't have much to do since i have to catch up with some reading (massive tests coming up) so im not going out tonight. Anyone wanna play for a while till like 8-9? :chuckle:

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
oh my god its dayu! act cool everyone

im down i just have to have time
good to be back smashboards
EDIT: mlg anouncement is at the top of the page in yellow letters
Yeah I read it..... NOW! LOL, I might go over and play at Havok's for a bit so if you wanna go over to Mario so we can all get some practice in.....

I'll do it. Might as well lol

Heyyyy...i'll be home today at like 2 pm and won't have much to do since i have to catch up with some reading (massive tests coming up) so im not going out tonight. Anyone wanna play for a while till like 8-9? :chuckle:
What time do you wanna play Carlos???

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
^^^^ Did you have to buy a new wii...? Or did you get your old one back?

I wish I could drive, id go practice w/ you guys ^_^...oh well, next year....

Awex

Smash Lord
My friend running league this sunday had to cancel, so I'll be attending this one. =)

Who wants to team? (Stupid Nick had to quit so I don't have my consistent teammate anymore ;_; )

LHG

Smash Journeyman
(Stupid Nick had to quit so I don't have my consistent teammate anymore ;_; )
YOU GO OVER THERE, AND TELL NICK, THAT LHG WILL GIVE HIM AN ELBOW DROP FROM THE TOP OF MT. PINATUBO IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO HANG AROUND WITH THE COO PEOPLE THAT ARE THE SAN DIEGO SMASHERS OF THE WEST 7TH GATE OF KAI HIGHWAY NUMBER 9.

:bee:

FujiX

Smash Rookie
YOU GO OVER THERE, AND TELL NICK, THAT LHG WILL GIVE HIM AN ELBOW DROP FROM THE TOP OF MT. PINATUBO IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO HANG AROUND WITH THE COO PEOPLE THAT ARE THE SAN DIEGO SMASHERS OF THE WEST 7TH GATE OF KAI HIGHWAY NUMBER 9.

:bee:
Yeah! You tell him!

D

Deleted member

My friend running league this sunday had to cancel, so I'll be attending this one. =)

Who wants to team? (Stupid Nick had to quit so I don't have my consistent teammate anymore ;_; )
Ill maybe team wiht you if this guy galaxy doesnt show up.

Top Bottom