• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
No bawrl for me this week, sorry guys and sorry bone. xD
Team up with getho soldier or something you might get a high place. =P

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
So neither MogX or me are going this week? Chula Vista with no Ikes! *gasp*

Also I want to go to TJ too! As long as Sockz go, so he'll be first victim before me.

MUHAHA!

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Don't be too happy, Dreamhack. Because I've been preparing my G and W also. ;) Think Ike was a B$%&h to deal with?

Oh, and UCSD Winter Game Fest thing is sounding EPIC! (Although its in several months o.o)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Don't be too happy, Dreamhack. Because I've been preparing my G and W also. ;) Think Ike was a B$%&h to deal with?

Oh, and UCSD Winter Game Fest thing is sounding EPIC! (Although its in several months o.o)
We definately need to do some G&W dittos then!!!!

And when did you see my G&W????

Oh and the UCSD Winter Game Fest is gonna be INSANE!!! Last years was KRAZY!!! But then again, that was melee and I sucked at melee...... Now its time for the Brawl Era!!!

No Ikes? this weekly lol i would prefer no Roys...
LOL!!! :laugh:

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
anyone want to play doubles with me this sunday :] ALEX! haha ghettosoldier asked me to play with him also.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Hey im going 100% too so burntsockz its alright if you dont wanna team xD

but galaxy if me and burntsockz team you could team with my brother he needs a partner and i dont wanna doubles w/ him lolololol

and if me and burntsockz dont team that means i need a partner again!

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
Pkskyler! If you want to I'll team up with you! That depends if Awex or Ghettosoldier doesn't want to team.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Pkskyler! If you want to I'll team up with you! That depends if Awex or Ghettosoldier doesn't want to team.
If burntsockz is going with galaxy, then your on! but i asked burntsockz first, so if he does team with me then sorry...

who do you main? I main nesstor and I also use Snake(but i only use Ness in doubles cause i dont want random nades and mines and c4 hurting my partner xD)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
****, all this talk about who's teaming with who is making my head hurt, LOL!!!!!

But Hall also plays Ness, Skyler. Of course, his main is snake but he has a pretty good ness going on too....

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
****, all this talk about who's teaming with who is making my head hurt, LOL!!!!!

But Hall also plays Ness, Skyler. Of course, his main is snake but he has a pretty good ness going on too....
Yeah, ive played his ness and hes beast...halls just straight up better than me...

im like the anti hall lol, i main ness and secondary snake, and im worse than him xD

Awex

Smash Lord
Leeland: I already agreed to team with Phear. D:

Can't wait for winter gamefest. Last year's was my first tournament. =)

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
no awex D: oh well. we'll see. i'll probably find someone there haha. any tj players want to team up?

D

Deleted member

Lol wtf!!! Nyjin, ill just wear an old man mask, nobody likes touching old men (i think?). Skyler, me and galaxy were talkin since last week so actually he asked me first, and ill team with whoever lolol, i dont care at all, ill team with you or galaxy or anybody =P

I r confoosed.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Lol wtf!!! Nyjin, ill just wear an old man mask, nobody likes touching old men (i think?). Skyler, me and galaxy were talkin since last week so actually he asked me first, and ill team with whoever lolol, i dont care at all, ill team with you or galaxy or anybody =P

I r confoosed.
Yeah...you want to team with him Skyler?

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
So burnt are you teaming with me? I don't care, either way is cool.

Just want to straiten this out.

D

Deleted member

Yea we can team. Singles usually ends 7+ dunno i never stay too late.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Hopefully I can do better at my speech tournament than I do at these...

I actually place in speech tournies ^_^ (I'm so high tier at speaking :D)

Top Bottom