• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Leeland: I already agreed to team with Phear. D:

Can't wait for winter gamefest. Last year's was my first tournament. =)
Yeah the winter gamefest last year was my first tourney too, Awex..... I got ***** by Hugs NASTY!!!! That was the worst beating I've ever recieved!!!!!

At least the thread is magically delicious.
MMMMMMmmmmmm................. :hunger:

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
dude winter game fest was my first tournament also :] i got 7th in doubles :D i remember bone was owning it up in doubles! 4th! dude crazy!

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Yeah we got ***** in doubles but I was one win away from making it into the 64 man bracket..... But for my first tournament ever I did ok...... Plus it was melee and I sucked at melee! This year is gonna be Brawl, HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!!

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
I have a 103.4 fever at the moment. I don't know if I can go because I don't wanna get anyone else sick.

:/

LHG

Smash Journeyman
I have a 103.4 fever at the moment. I don't know if I can go because I don't wanna get anyone else sick.

:/
Holy crap, last time I had a fever that high that I remember I was bed ridden and was getting migraine headaches because of Lizzie McGuire. I can't even see how you're up posting.

Either way, get well soon. :)

D

Deleted member

Aww sorry galaxy =(((( I totally hate fevers, guess we arent teaming then -.-

Ill team with who ever, mario, skyler etc.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Holy crap, last time I had a fever that high that I remember I was bed ridden and was getting migraine headaches because of Lizzie McGuire. I can't even see how you're up posting.

Either way, get well soon. :)
i see alot of posting but not alot of appearances eh LHG. So when are we going to see san marcos?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Boss where are the Bi-weeklies held???
my garage is devoted to tournaments of various kinds (smash, beer pong, poker) thats where they are held. check the biweekyl thread for all the info u need. just type in "bossy biweeklies".

i see alot of posting but not alot of appearances eh LHG. So when are we going to see san marcos?
san marcos is comin tomorrow, u can see them there mothalicka :)
760 ftw son

LHG

Smash Journeyman
3-day weekends? =P

I dunno man, ever since school started it's hard for us to keep up what we did in summer. Plus I drive to school, gas is so da expensive deals. :( You guys have to show up to a northside SD tourney one day... SATURDAYS. :) If I ever have a Monday where I know I won't do anything at school (no test to study for, etc) I'll see what we can do on the Sunday before.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
yo LHG and boss..that tourney is up on AIB now..u guys can reg for it and all and get yer medals..lol

edit: wow.i didnt know that monday is a holiday...i guess thats prolly why they change my deployment say to tuesday then ..lol

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Aww sorry galaxy =(((( I totally hate fevers, guess we arent teaming then -.-

Ill team with who ever, mario, skyler etc.
Sorry galaxy i was looking foward to meeting you.

K well im not sure who im doubling with you or bruceleeland but i suppose we`ll figure it out soon or just at the weekly xD

and my brother still wants a partner methinks.

also is monday a holiday or something? i really hope so, I hate schoool....

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Hey guys! ill be there today probably pretty early, between 11-12.

ill bring my wii but I cant bring a TV sorry.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
October 12 CV XVI:

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3075

***Community! : Now I've hosted these for a little while now, now I need your help. Promote the weeklies! If you don't want these to get pushed Biweekly or anything like that then help out! Now you ask me...But Havok, how? Son, word of mouth, I have dumb flyers you can use, tell your friends I don't know, SOMETHING. Little help from every person can make a big difference, so it will matter. :chuckle:

Someone left a purple controller at my house.

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
9th place is a fun place, mirite? :p

Did the Bone v Socks set get recorded? That was crazy $#@&, would love to watch again. Nice play everyone.

--UnderWing

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
fun tourney, but i sucked pretty bad that day... ugh, it makes me wanna quit.

also i quess I didnt fully understand counter picking and it ended up screwing me over!

(first set my snake vs his marth, then he was like ok veto since he put his cursor on falco im like "k im banning jungle japes" then i put my guy on ness then hes like "OK im switching" i was like "whaaaaaat?" hes like "loser picks last" so im like "wtf i didnt know u were picking Falco....fine lets just redo this part" his buds like "NO NO THATS THE RULEZ!" im just like "ok then geez...." so of course i lose Ness vs Marth xD

and that whole ordeal defianntly made me lose the set xD but no johns.)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Dood you know how angry post with no Smiley face gets me paranoid.
no even a jk. Those exclamation points hurt. T_T
GOOD!!!!! IM GLAD!!!!! LOL!!! :laugh:

October 12 CV XVI:

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3075

***Community! : Now I've hosted these for a little while now, now I need your help. Promote the weeklies! If you don't want these to get pushed Biweekly or anything like that then help out! Now you ask me...But Havok, how? Son, word of mouth, I have dumb flyers you can use, tell your friends I don't know, SOMETHING. Little help from every person can make a big difference, so it will matter. :chuckle:

Someone left a purple controller at my house.
Yeah, 2 day Imma go and drop some of the flyers off at the Information Center at SWC. So don't worry Carlos we'll get some new faces around the weeklies!

fun tourney, but i sucked pretty bad that day... ugh, it makes me wanna quit.

also i quess I didnt fully understand counter picking and it ended up screwing me over!

(first set my snake vs his marth, then he was like ok veto since he put his cursor on falco im like "k im banning jungle japes" then i put my guy on ness then hes like "OK im switching" i was like "whaaaaaat?" hes like "loser picks last" so im like "wtf i didnt know u were picking Falco....fine lets just redo this part" his buds like "NO NO THATS THE RULEZ!" im just like "ok then geez...." so of course i lose Ness vs Marth xD

and that whole ordeal defianntly made me lose the set xD but no johns.)
Well, IDK Skyler???

Definately sounds like johns to me??? LOL!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom