• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice

Get ready chula vista, you're about to experience how much havok dani can cause in doubles today... We got this paisa! Double Marth's FTW!

D

Deleted member

Running under awex's D3 while he uses his up b=epic phail.

Win it havok!!!!

Amazingly fun tournament, too bad i hafta finish my homework =(

I can't go next week cuz its my birthday =O

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Chula Vista XII Results!!!+

31 Entries!

1: TKD (MK/IC)
2: Hall
3: $Bone$
4: MogX.
5: Unknown Force
5: 3inch
7: Havok (special thx to burntsocks lol)
7: Phear
9: gamble
9: Awex
9: Selendrile
9: Pnoy
13: burntsocks
13: Spaget
13: Leeland
13: soid
17: seige
17: Ice DX
17: samuelson
17: fierce
17: nyjin
17: NOG
17: Oats
17: 2man
25: underwing
25: Dreamhack
25: LHG
25: Just9
25: Mojoe
25: ian
25: jameZ

Tuesday: Special Project Day! <3

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, not as good as I had originally thought I'd do but good fun nonetheless.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Keep it up guys. Im beyond impressed with our results as a whole. I'm also very excited about future weeklies. We're all finally stepping it up. Awesome results!

MogX is my hero!!!

edit: Thanks for coming down Unknownforce, Gamble, 3Inch & JameZ!

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice

Congratulations to TKD for winning this week...
First of all, thanks Havok for for hosting and teaming with me, even though we didnt get far the matches we played were very intense. PNOY! what happened???? Thanks to Hall and Oats for those incredibly fun friendlies :) Wow, theres so much competition in Chula Vista, I love how these weeklies have grown so much and brought in a record number of smashers. And thank you Seige for those delicious SSBB cupcakes you made for us... Dang, I need to practice more to get better cause you guys are all too good now. Until the next weekly!!
--Dani

TKD

Smash Lord
Well, there's a difference between being great as a character that has bad matchups, and being good as a character with no bad matchups, of course. I never forget my game plan as IC. I forget my game plan as MK all the time.

Hall is amazing. the grand finals were TEN FREAKING GAMES!!!!. Barrio Havokz got represented, yes!

EDIT: PS: Fly's my hero (never actually met him, <<insert lol's here>>)

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
EDIT: PS: Fly's my hero (never actually met him, <<lololololol>>)
lolol....:laugh:

Hey were is ma money'???

BTW im going to get much higher placing on that Regional Chmp list with the next few weeklys results i need to be top 10 at the least..

unknownforce

Smash Lord
This event was a lot of fun! It was great meeting so many cool smashers. I also got in far more matches than I did at Axis and got to talk to a lot more awesome people!

Is it okay to make shoutouts here? I don't see any others yet so I'm not sure if it is, so I'll hold off on them for now. Still, I owe a huge thanks to Samuelson for driving me to this event and to Havok for being an exceptional host.

It was truly a pleasure, and if I can make shoutouts I might go on too long. There were many epic matches and I greatly look forward to playing you guys again sometime soon. Bardul already offered me a ride to Boss's tournament so I'm sure I'll see you then!

TKD

Smash Lord
It's OK, I think you can even spam nonsense here.

Soid has your money, Ice. He needs it to buy a brand new Xbox360.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
my mom got mad at me for going to the weekly two weeks ago....she said I was a nerd and should go be social on weekends(which I am! lol.) and she wont waste money letting me go to these.....well I said what if i saved money for gas+food+entry....she still said no.... my dad doesnt care but my mom is all pissed so it may be a while before i can come to another one of these T_T. they are really fun too...so this sucks for me.

Hall

Smash Ace
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerds!

she said I was a nerd and should go be social on weekends(which I am! lol.)
We're such a sociable group of nerdlingers though!

Anyway, thats a shame. We'll see you again when we see you I guess:ohwell:

! ~ Upon further analysis going clockwise and starting from the bottom we've got Geo, Bone, and Siege.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Proud Nerd. And What!

thanks Havok for for hosting and teaming with me, even though we didnt get far the matches we played were very intense.
--Dani

yea yuhhhhhhhhhh!

This event was a lot of fun! It was great meeting so many cool smashers. I also got in far more matches than I did at Axis and got to talk to a lot more awesome people!
!
any time man! Whenever you feel like you wanna come down, you're more than welcome to!

my mom got mad at me for going to the weekly two weeks ago....she said I was a nerd and should go be social on weekends(which I am! lol.) and she wont waste money letting me go to these.....well I said what if i saved money for gas+food+entry....she still said no.... my dad doesnt care but my mom is all pissed so it may be a while before i can come to another one of these T_T. they are really fun too...so this sucks for me.
Hey skyler, im sorry man. You're father seems like a great guy, I talked to him for a bit that weekly and he seemed to be all for supporting you.

From a way older kid than you who still has somewhat of a "social" life (and im pretty sure i have my priorities straight in life, at least i think so).

ITS OK TO BE A NERD

Some people come into this world as different people. Some kids like Cars. Some like video games.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, haven't you heard? The "G" in LHG stands for NERD.

Like totally. :p

I'm glad we were able to head down to this one after so long. Don't forget us in the 760. The cool 760. The SD760.

Top Bottom