• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
You haven't told me ****..... So are we going or not? Cause didn't you say it was gonna be a day of decision??? So if thats the case then right now I have no plans for friday?
ya you got plans. Plans to wait for me to have plans

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
nvm, I cant come tommorow OR sunday T_T

maybe i will be able to come in october...T_T (thats what my dad said.)

Samuelson

Smash Lord
It's a 2 hour drive for me and i dont want to go alone. I live North of San Diego and i would be more then happy to give somebody a ride so i'm not by myself the whole ride.

Just PM me for a ride or try to get a hold of me on AIM or something.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
should be coming to this tomorrow :)

i'm hosting biweeklies again starting next saturday (the 20th!)
check the "bossy biweekly" thread for more info.

ps. bone, i'm missin u hoe. lets smash

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Samuelson, how far North do you live? If you live two hours North than I'm guessing you are rather close to LA? If so, you should be pretty close to me, and I'd greatly appreciate a ride.

I'll PM you my address. I hope I can get a ride from someone, because I'd really like to attend.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hooray! It looks like I can finally make a tournament thanks to the help of Samuelson! I might be able to convince Ajax to come too. Looking forward to meeting most of you for the first time and becoming better acquainted with those of you whom I met briefly.

Edreese, do you have a partner already? If you do, we still need to try team Double Yoshi at some point for fun haha.

Geomaster

Smash Apprentice
Looks like i cant make it this weekly guys, i have 2 tests and a paper due in the early parts of next week. I gots ta study >_>

Awex

Smash Lord
Can somebody pick me up on their way there tomorrow? >>

I have a ride back, but my dad won't be home til later at like 1-2 and my mom is unable to drive for 2 weeks due to an injury at work. ;x

I live in Lemon Grove, right by SDSU.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so can somebody tell me what this thread is all about? it just showed up all of a sudden like i subscribed to it, but im pretty sure seeing as all of you are from california and im from iowa i didn't so my question is.......did this thread used to be something else?

FujiX

Smash Rookie
It's pretty cool that Chula Vista is this active. However did something like this start?

D

Deleted member

so can somebody tell me what this thread is all about? it just showed up all of a sudden like i subscribed to it, but im pretty sure seeing as all of you are from california and im from iowa i didn't so my question is.......did this thread used to be something else?
Go away iowan, you're not wanted here!

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
long post

thursday: dude hack those games were too good im glad to see pika still dominates ur marth. lucas and diddy dittos were too good lol
friday: cool smashfest (clay fighter wtf? lol) im awesome with random now since me and lhg got a lot of practice w/ random double random team look out for it someday lol
tomorrow: a couple of hours it looked like i would be unable to pick up the TJ crew and late for doubles but as of right now it looks like im not going at all due to factors out of my control and an insane load of homework which is halfway done but i may drop in to see havok or bone take the final (yeah i said it lol)

Go away iowan, you're not wanted here!
whoa socks be nice to the visitor just tell him "ur not welcome in SoCal, turn arround please" lol jk

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
Can somebody pick me up on their way there tomorrow? >>

I have a ride back, but my dad won't be home til later at like 1-2 and my mom is unable to drive for 2 weeks due to an injury at work. ;x

I live in Lemon Grove, right by SDSU.
Hey man I'll give you a ride. I'll give you a call in the morning.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Awex...are you sure you don't live in La Mesa? Because I live in Lemon Grove and you're kinda far from me compared to Phear...who you live right next to. (He lives in La Mesa.)

Awex

Smash Lord
Thanks a ton, Brian! =)

I live like inbetween the two. Pretty inconvenient for directing people. It's a lot easier just to say I live a few blocks away from SDSU. ;x

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
It's pretty cool that Chula Vista is this active. However did something like this start?
It really was started by a number of people here in Chula Vista. Mainly by Mario, Havok, Hall, Bone, and Myself.... It was all just a big group effort and everybody has just been AWESOME about it and it just grew from there!!!

How's the tv/wii situation? Would you like me to bring one of each?
Yeah sure you should bring a set, The more the merrier!!!

Top Bottom