• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
Haha nah, not school. Ima start going to chuch so i guess its that xP and i can only use GaW so i cant counterpick anyone.

Kaze14

Smash Rookie
Hey, is there a weekly this sunday? I'm new, but I was thinking of coming with a few people.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I'd like to come to this if I can find a ride, heh. Perhaps I can go with Ajax, assuming that he is coming.

Money matches anyone? I need to get more practice lol.

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
I would love 2 go but i was in SD last week T_T.
the closest weeklys 2 me now is like an hour away.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
F-u kid who came up like on half of the new gen stuff. lol

Zing:

CV XI

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2605

new players welcome, regulars its always a pleasure.

-watch out people i have more free time since i only work two days a week now lol MO' PRACTICE!

Our results from Axis (everyone):
193: 2Man
129: Seige
129: MOGX (beat bardul)
65: Oats
65: Hall
49: Bone
49: Soid
33: Ice DX
25: MikeHAZE
17: Havok
1: DSF

oh there's a reward btw...

Hall

Smash Ace
Good way for Mexico and SD to represent at Axis. We'll get 'em next time boys. As for our upcoming weekly.

Get Hype!

tee hee

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
hall come back up to LA for one of these upcoming tourneys. i invited oats and u guys to stay at my house but its reallly out of the way lol. but ill house you come next oxnard tourney, kay?

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
ooookaaaaaaaaaaaaay

<3 The Great Leon.

Sooo... who wants to Lucas ditto on Sunday? :smile:

$BONE$

Smash Ace
i just died and lost my lvl 40 amazon. a tribe of vile hunters butt rammed me in a royally lawless fashion. i'm going to go rent myself a life at blockbuster tonight. **** DIABLO.

on the brightside, i'm housing edrees in a couple of weeks, if i remembered correctly.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Sooo... who wants to Lucas ditto on Sunday? :smile:
I do, I do!!!! Your Lucas will probably **** Mine but what the hell why not.....

I don't work on fridays =) I got you. Who else wants to come? I'm free after 1pm, I might go out later so at like 7 we'll be done..
Sweet thats perfect for me cause I get outta class at 1 on friday! :bee:

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
!! : Who can me a sig??? this one is isn't cool.
here HavoK = )

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/
Or use this one http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii300/icedx001/?action=view&current=58762-2.jpg If u dont like these LMK and ill try making a better one oks

Yessirree!! That means I'm finally making it one of these =) Do the TJ smashers go to these every time?
Yeah, or at least We try to = ) PS. oops

****!! double posted :psycho:

Gishnak

Smash Ace
I'm in San Diego for 2 weeks or so, and looking to brawl it up with some local smashers in the mean time. I'll see if I can make it to the weeklies, but hit me up if you want to smash it up elsewhere.

Hall

Smash Ace
I will cleanse this wilderness of evil!

i just died and lost my lvl 40 amazon. a tribe of vile hunters butt rammed me in a royally lawless fashion. i'm going to go rent myself a life at blockbuster tonight. **** DIABLO.

on the brightside, i'm housing edrees in a couple of weeks, if i remembered correctly.
Yeah, if my super tanky paladin can get killed with a few well placed hits I can imagine what a mob can do to your squishy characters.

I don't work on fridays =) I got you. Who else wants to come? I'm free after 1pm, I might go out later so at like 7 we'll be done.
I'll be there. Just call my name, and I'll be there.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Yessirree!! That means I'm finally making it one of these =) Do the TJ smashers go to these every time?
yea they go almost every week =) woooo edrees is coming haha

I'm in San Diego for 2 weeks or so, and looking to brawl it up with some local smashers in the mean time. I'll see if I can make it to the weeklies, but hit me up if you want to smash it up elsewhere.
well im having something on friday =) We played at axis :chuckle:

Top Bottom