• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
I mite have only one more spot left actually

another friend wants to go but he 's pretty shaddy

lets u guys know later

D

Deleted member

I can come tomarrow i think. I dont have school on friday hooray for jewish holidays :)

Soid

Smash Journeyman
LOL la firma del soxzsxz hey ps am iremos a SCSA compas? y yo nadamas puedo ir a uno genesis o evo i pues kiero ir a EVo en vez de genesis =P evo suena mas divertido LAS VEGAS!!!! bueno ahi me avisan y si no saben ingles alguien traduzca plx =P ske se me olvido como ablarlo ke bueno ke todos ablan español aki de todos modos

P.D. se awitan si voi SCSA sin feria i sin pagar gas por ke no tengo nada =( i solo ire a ver i ievare mi lonche hahahahaha si no ahi vere si consgio 5 dlls

eRgoT

Smash Rookie
It's Hoffman. My friend and I plan to go to SCSA. We're picking up Natch, he lives in Poway. If anybody else needs a ride, we have two free spots, though (sorry guys) we're not gonna go too far out of our way to pick anybody up, and you will need to pitch a little money for gas. If you live near there or somewhere on the way (off the 5, 15, 56, or 78 respectively), post in thread or send me a pm. See ya guys on Saturday =)

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
It's Hoffman. My friend and I plan to go to SCSA. We're picking up Natch, he lives in Poway. If anybody else needs a ride, we have two free spots, though (sorry guys) we're not gonna go too far out of our way to pick anybody up, and you will need to pitch a little money for gas. If you live near there or somewhere on the way (off the 5, 15, 56, or 78 respectively), post in thread or send me a pm. See ya guys on Saturday =)
Hey dude can you make a favor?
I have two mexican that will like to go to SCSA, But i afraid theres no room for them. They will be happy to pay you for the gas, but i think you might to pick them up in Havokz House.

Please let me know when you have an anwser.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
no tu duermete poncho i mañana caele a mi casa

if we stay this friday whit havok can someone bring goldeneye 007 on 64 plx i will bring my controllers plx plx plx plx pxl xpl xplxplxplx plxplxpxlpxlpxlxpl rll'slñrs'pldaofawk

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
Who is for sure going or planning on going to SCSA. I don't want to hear "I need a ride" or "I need to ask work" or "I need moneyz" This is for people that already have their time off and their wallets ready. JUST TELL ME YOU WANT TO GO. Because as of right now, no one has planned **** and that ****ing pisses me off. (THIS DOES NOT INVOLVE SIGNING UP FOR CARS)

Oats
Hall
Fierce
Havok
Bone
Rickety
Nyjin
Awex

Anyone else?
I'm going.
Hoffman's going.

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Oh crap sorry I missed it. Couldn't have brought my system, though. :^/ Man I've been really out of it lately.

Maybe next time.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Hey havok a que horas le puedo caer mañana a tu house?

Who is driving to SCSA 2 more Tj guys wanna go who can drive them they will be paying gas.

Eddy 007

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone, I'm Eddy from Tijuana and my situation is the same as my friend Pit:

Hi everybody I'm Pit from tijuana and my main is Peach.
I would like to go to this tournament, I just can not lose this oportunity.
I meet Soid, tkd and mogs, Soid honestly told me that they are going with "somebody" (that I dont meet) in his car and that car is already FULL xD... so I'm not fit it in there. :S

I'm here because I need help!! is there somebody here that could pick me up in the border ? I really appreciate it... I willing to share some bills for fuel's car (pay gasoline :p).
Send me an email to pedroosunalizarraga9_@hotmail.com
We're the 2 smashers from México that Soid and Mogx mentioned in their post, if someone can help us please say it. Thanks for reading this post.

eRgoT

Smash Rookie
Hey dude can you make a favor?
I have two mexican that will like to go to SCSA, But i afraid theres no room for them. They will be happy to pay you for the gas, but i think you might to pick them up in Havokz House.

Please let me know when you have an anwser.
If they can have $30 for gas, we can stop by Havok's at like 8am and take them up with us :)

and one of them will be slightly cramped in the back-middle seat =/

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
If they can have $30 for gas, we can stop by Havok's at like 8am and take them up with us :)

and one of them will be slightly cramped in the back-middle seat =/
They need to pay $30 bugs for person? or just $15 for person? and also is this for a round trip?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
TJ! come to my house tonight if you can, call me soon to let me know, ok?

Awex and nyjin, try to get to my house today, yea?

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
TJ! come to my house tonight if you can, call me soon to let me know, ok?

Awex and nyjin, try to get to my house today, yea?
I just call you and your "leave a message" thing is driving me nuts.
Hey Havok can the other Mexican can crash at your place as well?

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Hoffman they other Tj guys are paying 15 buck each is that ok i need your AIM!!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
ON NOTICE FOR RICKETY, FIERCE, AND BONE:

- Go to Hall's House after 11pm.
- I'll get there super late (frat stuff)
- Leave in the morning saturday
- Come back Saturday night once tournament ends
- Make awesome music cds, please.

Slick, can you get directions to SCSA?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Sounds yummy! <3
Thank you so much, Mr. Cheeri-Oats!

HeyHavok, will there be any pre-Hall's House Hi-jinx going on at your house tonight?
:] :] :]

<3

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I don't think I can go anymore. If I go I'll end up losing Friday Night/All of Saturday/Probably All of Sunday as well. I need time to study for my final and help my friends with fund-raising for Speech.

Sorry. :[

**Havok**

Smash Lord
stauffy ill take you but please come tonight! plz =)

Yea, im here all night so if anyone wants to get here early its coo.

I have a little project involving all of us

Top Bottom