• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Whoaz. Calm down, sir. Just teasing ya.

TBH, I don't wanna mess with you guys.

[Removed Image]

You're already sponsered.

Like... Mantis!!! CHAOS THEORY!
Don't hate. ;)

when mason and i were playing taiko on friday night we used your wiimote and bolt's and left them both on the table where i had my wii

bolt or whoever may have set a wii up there after i left on saturday might have taken it
My wii stayed in the same place the entire weekend. When you guys took my wii mote for that japanese music game, it was set down at that station. Later the next night when I was packing up to leave, my wii mote was missing.. and when I went to ask K-9 for it, he told me it was the one sitting by the TV you had your wii hooked up to. So he handed me that one.

Oh **** Omni, you're taking Diddy ditto mms? I'll take that $5 if you're up for it :p
If I have the money, I'll MM Diddy Ditto you Thumbs.

Ill mm anyone whos not in CootOriginals :)
Same thing as I said for Thumbs, if I got the money I'll MM you too.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
k9 give me a list of people sin owes
I'll give three off the top of my head without any thought right now

Me, Forte, G-reg.

I'll put some effort into a list when I see some effort from him.

its 5 per person for teams right?(10 dollars total) c3 prices arnt cool
Of course it's $10 per person, I edited the OP to make it more clear though.

They're not C3 prices. It's pretty standard.

K9, just unbanned sin..

but he will not allow to MM anyone... good deal ? D:
I'm going to assume that you're telling me to unban him. I already have, he's just not allowed to enter anything.
My wii stayed in the same place the entire weekend. When you guys took my wii mote for that japanese music game, it was set down at that station. Later the next night when I was packing up to leave, my wii mote was missing.. and when I went to ask K-9 for it, he told me it was the one sitting by the TV you had your wii hooked up to. So he handed me that one.
That's right, because I disconnected your wiimote from your classic controller. Did you happen to see any extras?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Hush negro, he won't be at this and I don't wanna wait.
I lol'd to this. haha :laugh:

That's right, because I disconnected your wiimote from your classic controller. Did you happen to see any extras?
Naw man I didn't, If I did, I would of assumed one of those were mine and wouldn't of asked you if you had seen mine.. cause I saw that one there, just didn't know if it was mine or not.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
Is there any chance that singles will start earlier than 4/5?

Unless someone wants to do doubles with me, I'm gonna stay back here and do some ****, so I won't get there until about 4:30. Don't want to miss singles though

Coney

Smash Master
Guuuuys, might have another Coney livestream Wi-Fi later on tonight. Anyone interested? It's just a bunch of MD/VA players gathering in a chatroom with matches on the side, where the lag is heavy, the mood is light and the games aren't serious.

hova

Smash Champion
how about we keep Lie and Sin banned

no one really misses them, they don't add any kind of positive vibe to the atmosphere

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Yeah, I got them a while ago. I mentioned something about them and then we just forgot about them somewhere. I hope they still work. Let me see if I have the PM.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
I say if Sin comes to the event, pays everyone, we still ban him anyways, for the lulz
wouldnt be doing the same thing they do haha. what they do is not pay up, this would be collection followed by lulz banz. they do it because their cheap skates, we'd do it for the cheap lulz.

big difference

Coney

Smash Master
Hey guys, quick question

I'm repainting my controller now and I'm replacing the c-stick with another analog stick--just because. There aren't any other modifications to the controller.

Would this be cool at this tournament? I don't see why not, just thought I should ask anyway.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Hey guys, quick question

I'm repainting my controller now and I'm replacing the c-stick with another analog stick--just because. There aren't any other modifications to the controller.

Would this be cool at this tournament? I don't see why not, just thought I should ask anyway.
Yeah, that's fine Coney.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Hey guys, quick question

Yeah, It shouldn't matter so long as it doesn't affect gameplay. You saw my controller at the Smashfest this past weekend.. if I couldn't use that in Tourney, I'd be sad. lol

Top Bottom