• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

forute

Smash Ace
I thought so but that **** got taken too then I guess.

I leave 'em or lend them for a minute and they're gone -.-
when mason and i were playing taiko on friday night we used your wiimote and bolt's and left them both on the table where i had my wii

bolt or whoever may have set a wii up there after i left on saturday might have taken it

mattstever2009

Smash Cadet
I mean yeah they were beast back in the day but i wouldn't tell nobody i still watched it nowadays lol.... goofy was a scrub... funny *** people piss me off cuz i'm more serious then not...

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
But donald is still better against most bosses, cause alot of times goofy can't even reach the bigger ones. Donald can spell spam and heal you, which works no matter what.

I still <3 goofy though.

ChuDat

Smash Master
To Woodbridge: Can I come down to check out the place and hang out with u guyz this week? We should find a day everyone is free this week (I'm free the whole week) and all hit up the venue that day. Oath, Taj, BMX, Forte, K-9, and ADA are u guyz down?

Practice up! I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend =).

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Whats the earliest I can come Saturday? There may be a possibility of me only being able to come if I can get there at like 8 or 9...is that to early?

EDIT: And I don't have a way to get there Friday night unless its like early afternoon, which again I'm not sure is to early.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I think there will be a smashfest Friday night until Saturday morning until our event happens. U are welcome to come as early as u want. If u need anything, u can call one of us.

k-9 - would u mind putting in my phone number on the first page so that people can notify me for help? Thx

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Is the coming as early as I want for Friday too? or just for Saturday? Friday if allowed, I'd be there like 4-5'ish, but if that's to early I'd be there at like 8-9 on Saturday.

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Awww, I missed the Smashfest, I should be more active o.O

Don't think I can come on the 13th, brothers graduating and have a bunch of grad parties to go to, have fun guys, BMX, get 2nd =p

If there's a smashfest or anything like that Thursday or Friday, I'll try to make that...don't do it before that though, school johns =p

Kenrawr

Smash Master
JJ, you can come on Friday at like 7:30-8 pm and spend the night.

You might wanna check with a nearby smasher if you can chill @ their place till then.

Then again there's always the next day like you said though =p

@Chu- I added both of our #'s

falco03

Smash Lord
probaly wont be here.......partner is banned and i dont know he can pay everyone who wont be there and juss seems impossible........probaly go to pa for another tourny........have fun everyone

falco03

Smash Lord
i might have another partner better than sin but its fun teaming with that ****** and i no verything hes gonna do because we teamed so many times but naw i dont back down from mms.........i just dont want to go to an enviorment im not wanted

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Chillin, I'll money match you.

My Metaknight vs. Your Snake. $5.
My Metaknight vs. Your Falco. $5.
My DDD vs. Your Snake $5.
My DDD vs. Your Falco $5.

What say you? We can make it $3 if you want.

Omni's MM List:
Forte - Link vs. DDD $3. (no chaingrab)
Shinku - IC's vs. DDD $5
CK - Snake vs. Metaknight $3
CK - Metaknight vs. DDD $3
Poyo - Kirby vs. Metaknight $2
Slik - G&W vs. DDD $5
Korn - Metaknight vs. DDD $5

Anybody else want to get some MM's in? Let's do this; don't be scurred.

Also, I need a teammate for this who I can possibly take 1st with. Who's still available?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Omni: Diddy vs ur DDD 3 buxs?

Deez: Diddy mirror 3 buxs? Also my DDD vs ur diddy 3 buxs?

Meep: No mm for U !!!! I hate icys =P though friendlies always good =) Ah wat the hell ill mm ur icys, prob my diddy. though u only get 2 buxs!!! lol.

Top Bottom