• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
sweet @ jose!

and whats with everyone bein more scared to mm me than omni ;\
Everyone's scared of the grabs lol.

Alright, I'll MM Omni first for $2. Then I want to MM Deez, not sure how much money I'll have, then if I still have money after my MM with Deez I'll MM you Meep. But you gotta allow MK.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Omni's MM List:
Forte - Link vs. DDD $3. (no chaingrab)
Shinku - IC's vs. DDD $5
CK - Snake vs. Metaknight $3
CK - Metaknight vs. DDD $3
Poyo - Kirby vs. Metaknight $2
Korn - Metaknight vs. DDD $5
Esoj - Diddy vs. DDD $3
Taj - DDD vs. DDD $3

Deez, I'm assuming you don't want to MM my Metaknight, right?
Still waiting to here from Chillin.

Meep & Greg: I mean, I haven't played in literally a month. Since I won't be coming to a lot of events, it'll be worth the loss to get some good experience against me and worth the win if they take it. And no one wants to MM your IC's, Meep. It's stressful. x.x You'd have to be a masochist for someone to MM you.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Poyo I'll MM your Kirby w/ D3 again, just don't give up on me this time :p

$1-5 you pick.

Omni I may be interested in doing our D3 ditto MM here instead of C3 since I dunno if I'm going, I'll see how much cash I have.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
OMNI: I said my diddy vs ur DDD. lol.

DEEZ: Ill quit the cootoriginals for 10 mins for our mm then ill rejoin. c i wont b in the same crew.

THUMBS: Diddy Dittos 5 buxs? I want my 5 back =P

Omni

BRoomer
Whoops, typo. Taj, I updated the list.

Deez - You're a punk. :lick:

I'll probably wont enter teams so I can use that time to do these money matches.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Poyo I'll MM your Kirby w/ D3 again, just don't give up on me this time :p

$1-5 you pick.

Omni I may be interested in doing our D3 ditto MM here instead of C3 since I dunno if I'm going, I'll see how much cash I have.
k

Yeah it'll be in that range, but I'm not sure yet, it depends on how much money I have left after my other MMs.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni's MM List:
Forte - Link vs. DDD $3. (no chaingrab)
Shinku - IC's vs. DDD $5
CK - Snake vs. Metaknight $3
CK - Metaknight vs. DDD $3
Poyo - Kirby vs. Metaknight $2
Korn - Metaknight vs. DDD $5
Esoj - Diddy vs. DDD $3
Taj - DDD vs. DDD $3
Thumbs - Diddy vs. Metaknight $5

Note: Slik's MM was taken out because he's tryna' hustle me.

I'll ask BMX if I can reserve a TV for MM's during the teams tournament. I have a feeling I'm going to lose a lot of money, lol. It's been too long since I've played.

Anymore takers? Ultimate MK & DDD practice. Don't miss out.

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Ben, McDonalds phailz...I gotta talk to my gf while I'm working, I'll just stand there confused.

I need to go to Red Lobster so you can hook me up, lol.

meepxzero

Smash Master

Meep & Greg: I mean, I haven't played in literally a month. Since I won't be coming to a lot of events, it'll be worth the loss to get some good experience against me and worth the win if they take it. And no one wants to MM your IC's, Meep. It's stressful. x.x You'd have to be a masochist for someone to MM you.

It doesnt matter how long u havent played brawl. You wont get better but ull stay just as good. Look at chillin coming back from half a year of not playing and getting first beating candy lol.

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
You need a ride?

cuz i think i am going on Friday and i can get you a ride home on Saturday night

as long as your not to far away from either the venue or where i reside
No, my brother's graduating so I have to go to that, it ends at 4 but I have to go to a few graduation parties. I'm going to try to come and go Friday though.

Top Bottom