• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: A Chu Bi-weekly! Location change! 1st page updated!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
So it looks like The Firebenders(M2k and Mekos) will be here.
Prepare yourself

Also, it is my bday time. Could I have some type of discount :)

Will you guys be streaming and recording this?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I never knew you had a recording set-up Chu.

Ask GIMR or Bionic or someone about how to reduce lag for livestreaming btw, when I livestreamed at the last tourney you had, it was really laggy/choppy. D:

I'll be bringing a recording set-up too, so two recording TVs should = Swag. ;D

Glad to see M2K's gonna be here too! :D

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
_-_ Well will you mm us?

eh Chudat MD/VA always has terrible turnouts for teams. I guess some people are scared.
I suggest you have some type of incentive for people to join doubles. For example, if they join doubles they get one dollar of their venue fee. Or something :(

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I'll money match the new nd improved mekos for $5 too
Wario v Lucas.
That's if I can get a ride.

2v2 sucks!

Would you ever consider lowing the teams entry fee to like $1 or $2? I'd be more likely to enter then. If I had a good team's partner

boss8

Smash Hero
2v2's suck cause no one in our region takes the time to try/care.......or they think if they get a good partner that its all easy from there....

lukkay and phil where a pretty good team....but i doubt they will ever team again..or even remain static...xD

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
We were decent cuz hes mk lol. Only team that actually shows great teamwork is chu/boss. Coney is great with pretty much anyone and logic can be great with anyone but they arent truly in sync. Everyone is just takes the logical route, no good partner = no entry. If I even go to this id probably want to team with takeover since wario/snake are great teammates for pit

:phone:

There's only like 1, or maybe 2, people I've ever like teaming with (I was using 'good' as a blanket term for them and anyone actually good)

I just now suddenly realized I can only make it after like 5:30 on Friday... Can you be sure to remember to enter me for 1v1? I'm guaranteed to be there. Honest

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Lol xD we can do like no GR if you want. Unless you think the ditto is stupid for the other stuff he has on himself. I personally love the ditto it always tends to be one of the faster mus for me

chillindude829

Smash Master
im actually off work friday and can come for melee is that still going on? anyone wanna team?

EDIT: this is g-reg btw ****ing chillins acct on my comp eternally for some reason

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Lol xD we can do like no GR if you want. Unless you think the ditto is stupid for the other stuff he has on himself. I personally love the ditto it always tends to be one of the faster mus for me

yeah no GR is cool.

ChuDat

Smash Master
im actually off work friday and can come for melee is that still going on? anyone wanna team?

EDIT: this is g-reg btw ****ing chillins acct on my comp eternally for some reason
Melee is happening :). I'm not entering, but good luck finding someone!

Edit:
_-_ Well will you mm us?

eh Chudat MD/VA always has terrible turnouts for teams. I guess some people are scared.
I suggest you have some type of incentive for people to join doubles. For example, if they join doubles they get one dollar of their venue fee. Or something :(
I think Korn is trolling you lol. Don't worry!

2v2 sucks!

Would you ever consider lowing the teams entry fee to like $1 or $2? I'd be more likely to enter then. If I had a good team's partner
I can't because people like Mew2king or Chillindude wouldn't come if teams were $1 or $2. That's a joke! However, I might do something like that in the future.

I'm sure you want to play them and would like to record their matches :). Your peach is good, you should ask Mahone or Boss to team (I can coach you guys! lol).

Chu, what happened to RANDOM pick doubles tourney ??
Last time (I think 09 ?) it was so fun........
lololol that was fun! Poyo and Atomsk, me + XLR8, Esoj + Xander. I might do that again.... but it'll have to wait for another tournament :).

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Would anyone happen to own a white controller that I might be able to buy at this event? I'll pay up to twenty dollars for one. Thank you, in advance!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so whats the deal with the Melee friday scheduling? it says show up around 12 or 1, but the schedule might change?

also who is going? if chu is not playing is it just gonna be me alone playing with cpus in chus basement?!?!?!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
fffff I need a confirmed ride lol.
Luckay didn't respond to me yet??
Times I wish I can drive my car without car insurance :(

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Chu's house is pretty metro accessible, if you can get to a metro you can get to his place

Just don't get on the bus going the wrong way haha (happened to me, Winston, and Chival once <_< we ran into thumbs going back though)

ChuDat

Smash Master
so whats the deal with the Melee friday scheduling? it says show up around 12 or 1, but the schedule might change?

also who is going? if chu is not playing is it just gonna be me alone playing with cpus in chus basement?!?!?!
It looks like Melee Friday schedule will be the same. I thought people worked and went to school friday, thus would complain about the schedule, but it looks like this isn't the case!

For melee, it looks like it's going to be

G-reg
Winston
Wenbo
Mew2king
Umbreonmow
Boss
Mahone
Epsilon

I'll hit up a few of Syphers people, East coast eddie, chillin, azen, mini Kaffei, and Everett for the event. I need an invite back to the MD/VA melee group lol.

S l o X

Smash Champion
A few CT guys are looking to come including myself.

Don't know why we're driving so far but the driver really wants to play and I kind of enjoy this game.

Would we be able to get housing?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
That's sorta ridiculous (in an awesome way)

If you guys are nice and clean (I assume this shouldn't be a problem :lick:), me / Winston could probably provide housing roughly 40 minutes(?) away

Although I think Chu might be up for letting people crash at his house, but I'll let him answer that one

If you need a number to contact, you can text/call me at 24O 838 1691

ChuDat

Smash Master
A few CT guys are looking to come including myself.

Don't know why we're driving so far but the driver really wants to play and I kind of enjoy this game.

Would we be able to get housing?
omg yes! You guys can stay at my house! My address is
3312 dauphine dr.
Falls church VA, 22042

and my phone number is 703-989-8795.

Edit: Good stuff Wenbo! S l o X, you can stay with either of us :).

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea its a good coincidence i happen to be off of work this friday and can play all day... and WTF random m2k being here? i was skeptical, but now im 100% sure of the *** kicking i thought i would get.

I can bring a cube if necessary, and a TV if its really necessary.

M2K teams?!?!?!!? LOOOL

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha well if you're going to offer them housing I see little reason they'd stay with us xD
Unless they want to start off a little farther north than NoVA when they leave the next day, but my house is a little far from the highway and also a good bit from 95 so it hardly matters anyway

Top Bottom