• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: A Chu Bi-weekly! Location change! 1st page updated!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Basically what Poyo said. We're having technical difficulties and lack of equipment for livestream. I'll see If I can make something happen for singles!

Singles will start at 5:30

ChuDat

Smash Master
Updated the results thread!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323506

Thanks for coming everyone! :) Especially Tristan, Minty, Slox, Okaya, Zebra, Philosoraptor, Powerplayer, Mew2king, Mekos, RagtacEd and Monkley!

Major shoutouts to Seagull for bringing 3 tvs, Poyo for recording, Epsilon for recording and Zebra for the livestream!

Expect another tournament soon :) LOL I wasn't even prepared for this one! The next one is going to be better!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I should be able to make it for Project M. You want me to run that side of things Chu?

unknown522

Some guy
If I come down. Would anyone in the area be able to house me from Wednesday-Sunday?

Or anyone from Baltimore that lives near white marsh mall that is planning to drive there?

It's like $95 round trip (after taxes) if I book now, so I'm trying to get a plan sorted ASAP

:phone:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
bones is the only one where white marsh would be on the way - someone help this guy. bring OOS to md/va!!!

chillindude829

Smash Master
yeah i really hope someone from the bmore area can help out unknown, guys legit

id like to see this tourney get a decent turnout, ive already seen more interest than usual for a chu melee biweekly

doh lemme make sure azen isnt trying to go, but yeah im down to team

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Canada sucks at teams.

But so do ICs

Shots fired

Also why is unknown thinking of coming to a local?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I think I'm permanently switching to Peach for teams. It just takes so much less effort and I feel a lot more comfortable with it.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I should be able to make it for Project M. You want me to run that side of things Chu?
Sure Jcaesar, thanks for the help!

unknown522 said:
If I come down. Would anyone in the area be able to house me from Wednesday-Sunday?

Or anyone from Baltimore that lives near white marsh mall that is planning to drive there?

It's like $95 round trip (after taxes) if I book now, so I'm trying to get a plan sorted ASAP
I could house you Friday-Saturday :). Boss told me he would get back to me later today about housing for Wednesday-Thursday but I'll let you know asap!

Edit: Quote mistake

Nintendude

Smash Hero
btw unknown if you can make it here for those days I'd love to show up to wherever you are staying for copious amounts of friendlies:)

unknown522

Some guy
Lol. Sorry to flop already guys, but I've decided to go to No Johns which is on the same day. Due to way cheaper bus tickets to get there.

I will do my best to make one of the next few ones.

Again, sorry about that

:phone:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah, he'd rather go to a No Johns instead of a random Chu bi-weekly
Preposterous

Top Bottom