• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: A Chu Bi-weekly! Location change! 1st page updated!

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
ghhrhghhg im so bad -_-

ggs everyone :)

doh, was your recording ongoing? if you can find the matches of me vs chillin/wenbo and upload those that would be sweet :bee:

Bones0

Smash Legend
Shoutouts to Nintendude for destroying me. Before everyone rofls at how bad I played, my john is that it was literally more than a year since I last played an IC player. -.-

Shoutouts to DoH for giving me mad Peach practice. I've also looked into that organization you recommended my parents check out because of those usmashes.

Shoutouts to Boss for being a boss. We should blaze next tourney.

Shoutouts to CTL for being bad at super serious Luigi dittos (shots misfired).

Shoutouts to Milkman being the lamest Fox on the planet (yeah, I saw you spam DD for a legit 15 seconds straight vs. Dkuo in P:M).

Shoutouts to Dkuo for dem Falco dittos. Always so intense (no Boss, not like a circus or sex when you're camping).

Shoutouts to Wenz for the best counterpick I've ever seen.

Shoutouts to all the new people for blowing my skill and consequently my ego out of proportion. I love leaving the peeps tech skill mirin'.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Wow can't believe i missed this entirely, it's right next to my job. -_-

You have no idea how bad i feel for not taking literally a few steps to support my smash community.
i'll defo make it next time for cp tournaments.

Top Bottom