• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat's Thanksgiving Biweekly

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Congrats to all, I'll eventually start practicing in brawl more, if I can attend any fests

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh awesome, good **** lil b! Could you put $5 somewhere in the title, so people know it was a MM and not just a friendly? Thanks so much man!

chillindude829

Smash Master
Uh... It was just clear that I had literally no idea what to do or what to expect from that character. >_>;
**** like this is why you're so annoying

just accept that you got *****, nothing you say at this point will change the fact that chu completely destroyed you. stop with the johns please.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I could've sworn Atomsk also uses Kirby and that you've played it in tourney.

OH wait he does and you did.

Man up.
Atomsk counts as Kirby experience? :confused:

Chillin, I am perfectly willing to accept that I got destroyed and already admitted it, but people going on and on about it and posting the link everywhere is really annoying.

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
Ah man I wish I could go up to NJ for tournaments probably during the summer it be cool to see all you guys and play with you

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Atomsk counts as Kirby experience? :confused:

Chillin, I am perfectly willing to accept that I got destroyed and already admitted it, but people going on and on about it and posting the link everywhere is really annoying.
Your constant, arrogant rants about yourself/Metaknight are also annoying. Your claims that you make before/in MD/VA that you never back up are also really annoying. If you can't take ****, don't ****ing talk ****.

What did you say before you had even played Chu? "Chu you ready to do the same match with the same colors with the same result?" Then someone said something and you said "No, I'm going to win."

Then, as we ALL saw, you got ****ing destroyed by a player who is much, MUCH smarter than you are.

Then after you were in the losers, you walk around saying **** like "I want to play NEO so I can beat him." And you had even posted "I can't wait to beat you in MD/VA, if I win everybody will know, but if I lose I'm just Inui and you're NEO."

Then.. you lost.

Stop talking **** SO OFTEN and people won't heckle you like they do.

You bring this **** on your ****ing self.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I agree for the most part. As funny as it is that Inui got *****, I think the degree that you guys are laughing at him for losing are kinda overboard. As far as I saw, he acted nicely towards everyone instead of conducting himself like a ****. It's cool to laugh about it and stuff, but it seems like you're taking it a little too far. I mean, Atomsk isn't posting his match with Forte that he ***** him in and laughing about it or anything.

:/ Just my two cents. I know a rough history of Inui and MD/VA, but the way he acted on Saturday was completely respectable (again, as far as I saw).

CO18

Smash Hero
Lol, Atomsk's Kirby is not as good as Chu's...
Obviously, but he can't claim he has no matchup experience.

Thats like me playing Mew2king and since hes better than every other Metaknight in the nation saying I have no metaknight experience which sure enough I do.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
We acted accordingly towards Inui in person as he did to us, no one was anymore ****-talky than he was. Inui makes bull**** posts on the boards (a lot) and he gets bull**** posts in return (a lot). An eye for an eye doom, none of this hand holding garbage just because he's your friend. I never cosign any of my friends ridiculous behavior hence me never backing up Raft when he talks too much ****. If you're being a ****, you're being a ****, regardless of if we're friends or not.

You wouldn't defend anybody else acting like that, get real.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Your constant, arrogant rants about yourself/Metaknight are also annoying. Your claims that you make before/in MD/VA that you never back up are also really annoying. If you can't take ****, don't ****ing talk ****.

What did you say before you had even played Chu? "Chu you ready to do the same match with the same colors with the same result?" Then someone said something and you said "No, I'm going to win."

Then, as we ALL saw, you got ****ing destroyed by a player who is much, MUCH smarter than you are.

Then after you were in the losers, you walk around saying **** like "I want to play NEO so I can beat him." And you had even posted "I can't wait to beat you in MD/VA, if I win everybody will know, but if I lose I'm just Inui and you're NEO."

Then.. you lost.

Stop talking **** SO OFTEN and people won't heckle you like they do.

You bring this **** on your ****ing self.

Wow I was clearly joking with him and just trying to be confident.

Yeah, I wanted to beat you. I got pretty close. I didn't say I definitely would. I just wanted to play you, and it was fun.

You guys are going overboard. And here I was starting to like MD/VA a bit.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Getting me to 1 stock in a 60:40 match with the best character in the game and only winning on a ******** stage isn't close. No one is going anymore overboard than you ever do.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
And for the record, Inui, I don't actually find you to be that irritating - especially in person. But this whole game where you literally bring **** on yourself and then try to play the clueless, innocent victim is OLD.

Quit it.

Top Bottom