• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat's Thanksgiving Biweekly

chillindude829

Smash Master
Atomsk counts as Kirby experience? :confused:

Chillin, I am perfectly willing to accept that I got destroyed and already admitted it, but people going on and on about it and posting the link everywhere is really annoying.
eh, back in 06 when i talked **** to ken and then he ***** me in tourney ppl liked posting the vids everywhere. i didn't go around wherever ppl posted them trying to defend myself, i just accepted it and hoped to do better next time.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I forgot about the whole thing about the "same matchup, same colors, same outcome", good point. I dunno, he said he was just joking around though. I'm not blindly defending Inui, though. I just think you guys should ease up on him a little. He didn't do anything terribly assholish this time as far as I know, so I was just stating that I thought you were going a bit too hard.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
That match was UTTER ****. People are laughing because it's kirby ****** metaknight. The fact that it was Inui does make it better but be serious and watch the map, it deserves tons of LULZ!

Inui why is it that you beat people, and you are automatically on that level. But if you lose to someone and god forbid you are not a fluent (insert character) fighter, you attribute it to that? Watch the match..what did chu do that was so crazy? He did some basic kirby combos, spaced and tricked you into getting charge fsmashed and baited you into getting hammered n stuff like that. Kirby is gay to fight but you do fight atomsk and you know what to expect from the character. No Johns. You placed well anyway, just stop being so cocky when it's obvious that you have a LONG way to go before you get to that level geez.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
alright alot of fun and wish i was here earlier to harass inui... but yeah

it never got old.

anyway shoutouts.

ada- winner of the most honorable fellow award that wasn't honorable in fact
apostle- nice to meet you, and you are awesome at drawing
atomsk- good ****, you reminded me that... playing smart is the way to play thanks
azen- where were you?
baka- how do we always play team casuals and ****? good stuff
boss- ur the boss
chaosknight- good stuff and getting drinks was WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!!!
chillindude- too much fun as always, win money next time though, haha
chu- always fun and wild @ your house, and...
d1- good **** hope we can play again, so i can **** you, and turbogilmore girls????
dawgbowl- you didn't make it to our house! oh well next time the tourney... was late(always lolz)
deez/sin- good stuff and i still get you guys mixed up sometimes hahahahahahaha
forte- thanks for beating us... even though we had that **** we'll catch up
geodude929- ...lolz
godismyrock- good to play you in tourney again, too fun
gonzo- thanks for the team practice i learned alot about the Dream Team
gregulate- i think you have my pink lighter you ***
hat- 2 double?
inui- seriously good **** and really good use of that neutral b, if you have fun here... come here haha
****no flames or I will kill you****
jcaesar- good stuff and too good, doesn't even need the controller *jcaesar for top tier*
june- good to see you again, good stuff casuals next tourney?
k-9- no pika dittos... no excuses we need to step it
kirbstir- no johns bring SFIITHDR next time haha
lobos- always fun to play with you, next time more matches.
neo- ultimate awesomeness on the french toast, you are too good.
ninjalink- congrats, and keep coming down
poyo- keep it up and don't get discouraged, keep your head strong and accept losses. good stuff man
ps- always a pleasure, good stuff and step it up for wicomico, btw ppl in Wic. smoke ya duesche
slikvik- always fun playing you, don't get discouraged man, even tho my crew beat you hahaha
thumbswayup- why? just... why?
wozzy- you didn't get last! and come out again alot of fun to play you
yoster- where did you goster?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui : "yum yum whole pizza"
That pizza was split between me, Atomsk, theDoom, and Pierce7d.

It was much more intelligent to just have one person take a pizza for multiple people than have crowds of people just getting 1-2 slices per person going in and out of that small room in the back.

Btw, I was a pretty darn good loser in both tournament sets I lost and gave the winner mad props.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I wish I were willing to bring a PS3 everywhere turbo =/ If we go somewhere with a PS3 I'll gift it with STHDR

NEO should I bring Alpha collection sometime so I can wreck you with Gen

Everybody should play STHDR, come get wrecked by honda

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
no....this by FAR is the best commentary lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMlgBWwDBOA

btw....yea yall shouldnt give inui so much crap..from what ive seen he hasnt acted like an ******* at all....he jokingly did alil **** talk...so what? every1 does that these days....yall need to ease up on that
i agree enough is enough, but at the same time relax its a forum and everyone wants to put their 2 cents on here...just dont look at the posts if u dont like it...

I wish I were willing to bring a PS3 everywhere turbo =/ If we go somewhere with a PS3 I'll gift it with STHDR

NEO should I bring Alpha collection sometime so I can wreck you with Gen

Everybody should play STHDR, come get wrecked by honda
bring it...

and **** i cant wait for the next tournament....

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
DDD and GW IMO are not top tier in singles because they have a lot of bad matchups. This is just my opinion though and they very well could be top tier, but it's pretty much on the borderline. I just don't see them as better than those other 5 characters for singles purposes though, although it is definitely close.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Why do people include "IMO (in my opinion)" in their posts, you fucking wrote it, of course its your opinion.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
This thread kicks ***, makes me really want to live down there so I can take part in these. Gotta find some similar smash events in my city (Toronto), luckily I live in the best city in Canada. But... Montreal is where most of Canada's smash goes down, which is a bit of a trek.

Great videos, hilarious commentary, keep up the high standard of smash gentlemen...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
DDD and GW IMO are not top tier in singles because they have a lot of bad matchups. This is just my opinion though and they very well could be top tier, but it's pretty much on the borderline. I just don't see them as better than those other 5 characters for singles purposes though, although it is definitely close.
I'd say Dedede and Game and Watch are near the bottom of top tier, but they're in the same tier as the others you list as amazing. Game and Watch doesn't really have true bad matches and Dedede, like Snake, has many overrated psuedo-counters.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Why do people include "IMO (in my opinion)" in their posts, you fucking wrote it, of course its your opinion.
Friday is the 5th day of the week <--- that's why(Not everything is an opinion)

Anyways, I agree with M2k about G&W, he's just too predictable in singles, I lost to a D3(Turbo) at Chu's and G&W is "Supposed" to counter him

BTW, NinjaLink when do you think you'll post the SlickRock vs Chu and Forte vids up?

CO18

Smash Hero
Friday is the 5th day of the week <--- that's why(Not everything is an opinion)

Anyways, I agree with M2k about G&W, he's just too predictable in singles, I lost to a D3(Turbo) at Chu's and G&W is "Supposed" to counter him

BTW, NinjaLink when do you think you'll post the SlickRock vs Chu and Forte vids up?
I don't think GaW counters Dededede. Its Neutral imo, possibly a slight advantage for D3.

Ive never lost to a gaw in a set before etc, which includes playing hylian and xyz.

Top Bottom