• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=ChuDat Vs. the World @ GameStop in San Jose CA: Finalists Confirmed!!!=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
1. ChuDatz
2. Eggm
3. Papa DAV3
4. Lee
5. Demised
6. DT
7. Jewbaca
8. Zorakbane

I wonder who the final 1 contestant is? hmm. Oh Well, there u have it! These guaranteed 5 will be going to San Jose California for a chance at $5,000!!!!

I will be arriving in San Jose, California on Friday, 11:25 AM. From there, I will be staying at the COURTYARD MARRIOTT in SAN JOSE.

To the Finalists!!!!

Contact me through calling me when you arrive there, maybe we can meet up and enjoy SAN JOSE together!!!

Its: (703) 989 - 8795

See you guyz there!!

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
i expect high quality videos, with an elaborate border, along with commentary by john madden and da-dave. Maybe put in some special effects. Also, i expect to see this in a DVD collection, with bonus features, games, and behind the scenes interviews.

This should be As Seen on TV with rush delivery available, while calling in within 10 minutes of the advertisement rewards a free second copy, as well as 20 other free useless stuff to come along with it, such as stickers, tatoos, bumper stickers, buttons, fake controllers, etc. Shipping and handling should be a nominal fee.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Chudat were you at the laurel store? I think I lost to you first round if so (pit)

...YOU BETTER FREAKIN' WIN IF THATS THE CASE...

I WANT TO HAVE LOST TO THE BEST.

otherwise, gl all.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
did they ever fix the rules? like is it finally 1v1 like it should be?(to test someone's skill)

and do they still use all the levels+items? hope not

if they fixed the rules then chu should **** them all.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
NoVaLombardia i expect high quality videos, with an elaborate border, along with commentary by john madden and da-dave. Maybe put in some special effects. Also, i expect to see this in a DVD collection, with bonus features, games, and behind the scenes interviews.

This should be As Seen on TV with rush delivery available, while calling in within 10 minutes of the advertisement rewards a free second copy, as well as 20 other free useless stuff to come along with it, such as stickers, tatoos, bumper stickers, buttons, fake controllers, etc. Shipping and handling should be a nominal fee.
i could not stop laughing at thise for like a hour i will sig the top part of this. your funny
Good luck CHu

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol **** the tournament in America for EB Games (Gamestop) is so much bigger than the one in Canada. All we get if we win is a trip to Nintendo World in New York with a measly $500.... But anyways good luck in your tournament

kamekasu

Smash Ace
Chudat were you at the laurel store? I think I lost to you first round if so (pit)

...YOU BETTER FREAKIN' WIN IF THATS THE CASE...

I WANT TO HAVE LOST TO THE BEST.

otherwise, gl all.
Whether or not Chu wins in San Jose, you will have already lost to the best.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
My friend Kirk should have made it...He travelled to PA for his tournament, won it easily, but somehow didn't earn enough points to go? W/e lol Gamestop's GAYYYY

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
CONGRATUlATIONS TO LEE FOR WINNING THE FIRST BRAWL NATINOAL TOURNAMENT
5,000 bucks
52 inch plasma TV
Wii
****load of games
gold trophy

u deserve it. wish i coulda been there w/ u...but i'm glad at least somebody from LA brought home the gold

zapdose

Smash Apprentice
CONGRATUlATIONS TO LEE FOR WINNING THE FIRST BRAWL NATINOAL TOURNAMENT
5,000 bucks
52 inch plasma TV
Wii
****load of games
gold trophy

u deserve it. wish i coulda been there w/ u...but i'm glad at least somebody from LA brought home the gold
Grats all.
Anyone else feel that it was really hot in SJ today?

orintemple

Smash Lord
wait, so its over? In that case congrats Lee on your victory.

I thought the final round was at the end of April but I guess not.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yeah i thought lee was white. but good **** lee, you were impressive when we played online. also DT got 2nd i heard, and he goes to my college. virginia tech = best brawl college in the country

Top Bottom