• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=ChuDat Vs. the World @ GameStop in San Jose CA: Finalists Confirmed!!!=-

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yea, you're not very good and if i'm terrible, you're god awful and should quit. You play like every other marth out there, and your games predictable. Even if I vaguely remember it, I know that a majority of Marths I've played have very similar playstyles and do the same exact ****. Also telling someone to kill themselves is pretty bad, are you so upset with your own pathetic life that you have to tell other people to die?

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
well ****ing said

**** you f8l f@ggit
You are clearly a 13 year old attempting to "flame" the almighty ChozenOne.

Stop before you hurt yourself. Lee is CLEARLY>You.. and is everyone else in this thread. Let me know when YOU win money playing this game, and then you can talk as much smack as you want... but until then you are going to continue to sound like a whiny little girl.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
You are clearly a 13 year old attempting to "flame" the almighty ChozenOne.

Stop before you hurt yourself. Lee is CLEARLY>You.. and is everyone else in this thread. Let me know when YOU win money playing this game, and then you can talk as much smack as you want... but until then you are going to continue to sound like a whiny little girl.
I wasn't flaming you. I said your post was good. why would I ever flame the ch0zen one?!?! thats madness.

Chimera

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cmChimera
Kid, your high off your *** for winning a ****ty tournament with ****ty settings, you will probaly get destroyed at regular tournaments, I hear your the best smasher in Louisiana, what an acomplisment!!!!
Shut up. I hate when idiots decide they want to try and feign some kind of intelligence. You have probably never been to Louisiana let alone played anyone in Smash from there. He should get props for winning the tourney, and you should get shot in the foot for being such a whiny *****. I live in Louisiana so I'm actually excited that someone repped the state.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Lee legitimately won a 5 minute, 2/3, single elim tournament on laggy tv's with Wiimotes.

There's no johns about it and he deserves his props, but there's no need to praise the quality of the tournament's ruleset when it's clear how ridiculous it was.

Lee won fair and square given the situation, but chu, come on, you can't really be saying **** was amazing.
"Fair" /= "Amazing"

Again, this doesn't mean Lee couldn't have done it elsewhere. I'm not implying that.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Who the hell is f8lmatt. I've never heard of him.
Also, aren't multiple accounts (which he just admitted to) a bannable offense?

Congrats Lee. Enjoy your $5000, Plasma TV, etc :D

f8lmatt

Smash Apprentice
Who the hell is f8lmatt. I've never heard of him.
Also, aren't multiple accounts (which he just admitted to) a bannable offense?

Congrats Lee. Enjoy your $5000, Plasma TV, etc :D
who the **** is firestorm? **** 05 kid. and people I can't really figure out what your saying with lee's **** in all of your mouths.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
T-rex in the best smasher in tx and he does not even have a boards account but that guy is funny as hell!. lolz

D_T

Smash Rookie
I can only imagine what people would be saying if I had won, lol.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nothing else really needs to be said at this point regarding lee. Its not like he even bragged....He plans to quit brawl soon anyway (probably cuz the game is just easy and the community sux of elitists)

...so i propose the new topic of fish sticks. Fish sticks >? fish?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was never fond of any form of fish w/ ketchup.
With fish, i can enjoy a glass of wine. With fishsticks though...thats beer food.
macoroni and cheese is a classic side for both though, and that sort of substitutes my 'condiment' craving, since i cant particulary find any one to compliment fish.

malva00

Smash Master
wtf is this, this lee guy needs to come to san jose and defeat the great isai before he can call himself a smash champion. what a bunch of bs

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Gratz Lee, **** is that a nice prize. And like a few have said before, anyone who can get through a tournament with such strange rules deserves the title.

I lost in the second tournament (districts?). Lucas's OP usmash ftl.

Siamese Lizard

Smash Apprentice
How come I never heard about this? oh you are so lucky, if I would of known, it would be Lizard Vs the world. What a waste, I probably couldn't get a drive there anyway.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
How could you not have? It was only broadcasted over TV, radio, and every EB Games / Gamestop store, etc. for at least a month.

Also you could've gotten the ride, all expenses for the trip and room etc are paid for if you made it to round 4.

No johns

Top Bottom