• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Depends. Do you enjoy fast, technical gameplay but want more than what Melee has to offer (or just something new)?

Here's a pretty good recent combo vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLCyjl4JdiE. And there's also the official trailer on Smashmods.com.

The biggest challenge might be creating a scene for it in your area, but just bring it to tourneys and get people to try it. MD/VA is now the most active region for Project M, just because I've been bringing it to tourneys and got quite a few people hooked.

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
In Xenoblade? Yes, they explained how to throw rocks to "lure" enemies, right? Whether the rest of the group follows depends on how the crowd is spaced. Try to pick the enemy that's farthest from the rest of the group, and always throw the rock from maximum distance. If you mess up, just run away until they stop chasing you. It can be a ***** sometimes, but it can be done.

I remember one particularly nasty group of little lizards that I needed some rare drops from. They were like 20 levels above me, so I couldn't take more than one at a time, and they tended to stick together. But I eventually farmed what I needed from them. It may sound tedious, but I actually found it exhilarating because they were so dangerous and if I screwed up even a little I had to run for my life.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Can we all get married to a train? pleaseeeeee :<

I wannt train marage and a hug plus some chocolate

aussssssssssssssssssssssssssssie

weeeeeeeeeeowww

please u_u

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Married ... to a train?

I'm eating a chocolate bunny right now btw. Yay for holiday candy! Halloween may win on sheer quantity, but Easter definitely wins on quality. When else can you get these?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Married ... to a train?

I'm eating a chocolate bunny right now btw. Yay for holiday candy! Halloween may win on sheer quantity, but Easter definitely wins on quality. When else can you get these?

umm, what?
Oh right, Cadbury chocolate isnt sold in america most of the time XD
I can get a creme egg whenever the **** i want from the corner shop, that, and i can get any number of other cadbury chocolate products

America may have pop tarts (my savior during apex, btw) twinkies and other **** like that. But we have cadbury's :)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Sorry I got fed too much alcohol again. Derp.

But wow I had the most strangest and Awesome dream ever. I dreamt about us all being robs and hanging out together at a picnic. I met Detta on a bus that was taking us to the location of the picnic. He was a yellow rob and I gave him rob huggles xD, then he got this little sketch book out and started drawing what just happened luls. When we arrived, met up with everyone. The only part I could remember was tackling JC because he wouldn't give me my chocolate bar while Sudai and saph rofled in the backgrounds. JC was a red and white rob, while saph was a pikachu perched on sudais head. I can't remember the rest, and sorry it sounds poorly constructed. Only had 4 hours of sleep ffff.

JC those are cabury eggs which are amazing :0 you wouldn't find them unless you come to aus or UK. Or there might be an imports shop somewhere xD.

Man now I wanna come to America to meet you all :/. Gotta get the Aussies here to decide a trip.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, that was an interesting dream to say the least

Leisha just out of curiosity, How much alcohol does it take you to get slaughtered? you seem to be off your face a lot, so i figure you must be a lightweight :B

here be a challenge for someone: if you can go to mcdonalds and get me a pony toy (applejack/the orange one) then i will ship a large box of creme eggs and other glorious cadbury products out to you :B

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Man I'm so depressed its not real >:o

Maybe I should start making my rob comics again for the lulz. I think I lost the files I needed to make em though...

My little robots :O yaaaay!

I'll be the quirky rob which always makes a fool out of herself. And have the funny accent.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
guys...help

i have to get ready for work
but i keep finding good music that stops me from getting off the chair, HALP

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Go buy some pancakes, then you'll forget about the music.

Oh and yes, Ive been drunk alot lately because smash here is actually becoming more active again. 2011 smash here was quite dead until the last major of the year.

Been Chillin with the sydney smashers, and they always wanna get drunk all the time. Melbourne players always have drinking meets too haha. I'm not super lightweight, but its moreso I get tipsy really quickly, but I need heaps to actually get me drunk. But its fun I guess. xD Too expensive to do all the time though. Mostly leeching other peoples drinks ^^b

I do need to cut down on drinking for a while though. I've already drank 6 times this year. I usually drank maybe twice a year at most? but I guess not anymore

Heartstring

Smash Legend
but then ill still not be ready for work!

and i guess you dont need to pay much, random people in the bar always buy drinks for a woman in the pub XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Good stuff, how far are you? Got the Booster yet?

Leisha, next time your drunk, Skype voice chat with whatever ROBs are online at the time. It's gotta happen, and be recorded.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I do need to cut down on drinking for a while though. I've already drank 6 times this year. I usually drank maybe twice a year at most? but I guess not anymore
The magic of being 21. XP Even if it's not the minimum age where you are, it just seems pretty ironic.

That said, yeah, drinking too often isn't good for your body. :/ Maybe you could just drink other things there instead of alcohol? And don't feel bad about saying no to someone who offers- they'll understand and know that you're taking care of your health. :o

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Maybe I should start making my rob comics again for the lulz. I think I lost the files I needed to make em though...

I'll be the quirky rob which always makes a fool out of herself. And have the funny accent.
D: Maybe you could remember part of the folder name, or one of the files, and search for that?

And I'll be the quiet but friendly shiny Pikachu always sitting on Sudai's head or robo burner. :3

Edit: Sorry on the double post. x.x Went to go do something with the reply box still open, but I was going to copy/paste it in my first post, then got back and forgot I'd posted.

Sudai

Stuff here
Leish, I'll probably be on around then. I plan to sleep during the day and be awake at night this next week for spring break. lol

As for the show, I should totally be the guy that's normal 95% of the time but that 5% of the time is just ****ing crazy.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
The booster is a while off if you just got through that part.
Also yes good you are playing cave story.

I dunno what my character would be if I was a ROB in a ROB show. Someone should think something up.

Top Bottom