• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
yeah google went in this year. i haven't seen all they've done, but I've seen the 8bit map and the multitasking feature (which is also hilarious). I'm assuming there's more. I haven't checked though.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hey guys, anyone have HG/SS? I need to get the special Dratini given to you in Dragon's Den by the Leader of the Dragon clan but it has to be male. :/ You know, the one with Extremespeed.

I'm willing to borrow it and give it back, or trade a good Pokemon for it. I can also breed you a Pokemon if you want me to. PM me if you're interested. :o

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ahhh, that's awesome. :D That means you can save right before you get it and keep trying till it's male.

After you beat Clair, go back to Dragon's Den and talk to the Leader. Do this by going past the whirlpool to the back left and entering from the back of the building (really the front, but doesn't look like it). <Save at this point!!!> Talk to the person at the back and he should give it to you.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Already on it, @all
@Zwarm:
"If you don't have it, this is how you get it:

After you beat Clair, go back to Dragon's Den and talk to the Leader. Do this by going past the whirlpool to the back left and entering from the back of the building (really the front, but doesn't look like it). <Save at this point!!!> Talk to the person at the back and he should give it to you.

Saving at that point means if you don't get a male, you can restart and keep trying till you get one. Pretty sure you already knew that though XD"
-Sapphire

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Eh, I think it's time I dropped R.O.B.
Everyone on the PR in my region knows the MU perfectly because Bees has been around for like 3 years more than me and I just can't play him as successfully as some of my other characters.

Picking up Icies fully and possibly Olimar.

I'll probably stick around here though.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I tip my hat to you, Smartboards

And dont worry detta, I have the same issue against the older players in my region, Either Anaky's ike or J.millers r.o.b gave them all a lot of experience

dettadeus

Smash Lord
EDIT:
April fools?
Not actually dropping R.O.B. :p

I still have the issue but it's not that big a deal. I'm not doing to badly against #2 in our region at least, he plays Marth and TLink.
Although he sucks at not getting grabbed when I'm playing Icies so I'm gonna practice the timing for those two.

Also Smashboards had the best April fools day prank.

Top Bottom