• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If that time works for everyone else, I'll try to bug out of my smashfest for an hour and hop on Skype.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah, why do we have to be so diverse?
well to be honest, i say i wouldnt be able to join, i would probably be awake, but i wouldnt be able to talk. parents sleeping and all that

Heartstring

Smash Legend
never eaten taco's or nachoes. Apparently mexican food isnt popular in england
And r.o.b mansion sounds good, when i become stinking rich i will have us all a huge mansion

Sudai

Stuff here
Weekends my little bro would be asleep at like 12 CST. lol Don't schedule things around me. The times I'd be comfortable on skype are few and far between until I move out in a few weeks.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
mothers day, no chance. treating mine to a meal in the afternoon, working at night. perhaps if you did that rediculously late time that was originally suggested then i could possible join in after work (i get back from work at like midnight)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I hate swapnote. For virtually two weeks straight from the launch, I had a constant influx of ****s being sent to peoples' entire friends lists and random posts that made it so I constantly had to check my messages to keep them empty. I wanted an inbox and the ability to send messages the classical way. :<

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I made something in Swapnote last week. The girl from Denpa Onna.

Edit wow I need to start checking if there's another page lol.

Was thinking of starting up an art thread here on SWF since it's my only active forum that I don't have one on.
Project for next week though since that's my spring break.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wtf haha

M2K randomly IMed me once asking for a ride to a Brawl tourney like 4 hours away. He offered to team with me too.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol what
M2k originally seemed to be an okay guy, then i realised he has an overwhelming sense of self-entitlement at apex. srsly get off the stage and out of backstage, you're not special

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'd do it in the condition that he plays ROB throughout the entire tourney and he cannot counterpick another character.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
The American players I've met were like m2k hall and oats. I didn't really talk to oats, but hall was pretty nice and m2k was to me aswell.

When I played m2k I got one poke then was 0 to deathed top screen. What was more humiliating was thee fact he did it while starring at me without looking at the tv. Fffff!

Yeah fun times though, would love to see more players come to Aussie :0

:phone:

Top Bottom