• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Drunk Aussies are awesome.

Anyone know of an NES emulator with good netplay? And on that note, anyone wanna play a cool old co-op action RPG with me?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

Not only one of the first action RPGs ever made, but one of the first co-op ones as well. And (imo) the battle system is much more fun than Secret of Mana or Tales of Symphonia.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
rpg's?
nope, not my thing unless its pokemon, and thats just for nostalgia reasons

Also, today i saw something i thought i would never see in real life...an ORIGINAL shiny charizard pokemon card, in the hands of my little cousin, that kid has no idea how precious that thing is and never will
The fact it was being squandered crushed my heart

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Leisha you were in my dream last night. You flew in for a tiny tournament (like 15 people), dunno why or even which Smash game it was, didn't matter. The tournament was over and we were trying to get a picture before you left, but it took us like 20 tries before the picture finally turned out good. Then for some reason your mom said, "Kids fly for free in Germany." Not sure what that had to do with anything. I also have no idea what your mom looks like, but in my dream she was blonde, and that's about all I remember. Then I woke up.

Gotta love dreamland.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Leisha you were in my dream last night. You flew in for a tiny tournament (like 15 people), dunno why or even which Smash game it was, didn't matter. The tournament was over and we were trying to get a picture before you left, but it took us like 20 tries before the picture finally turned out good. Then for some reason your mom said, "Kids fly for free in Germany." Not sure what that had to do with anything. I also have no idea what your mom looks like, but in my dream she was blonde, and that's about all I remember. Then I woke up.

Gotta love dreamland.
lawl woah o.o hahah xD i freaking love random dreams like this. My mum kinda has blonde and brown hair together which is super curly. I wanna fly up sometime though :O

Detta can you draw our robs together for my birthday? =3 =OOO

Heartstring

Smash Legend
because it lacks awesome

So, how does one get into his controller to remove springs without the proper screwdriver?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hmmm... use your hulk strength to rip it apart?

Seriously though, triwing screwdrivers are very cheap, and your local hardware store should have one.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
My nearest city is london, It costs me about $40 dollars to go there for the day and its over 100 miles away

I live in the middle of nowhere, a very large nowhere XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
There is, But because of my location, The nearest one is in london. There is NOTHING for many many miles from my house, why else do you think im always on this blasted computer

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll definitely be checking out what I can. But I am having a few people over today for a smashfest.

Top Bottom