• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Still, Good victories

Chibo is busy being free on the stream (although he relayed a message to espy for me so hes still cool)

Eric/Stingers, why u no there?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I was in Chicago at a music festival (Lollapalooza). Where the lead singer of Passion Pit looks like HBox:

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
My brother's at Lolla this weekend too. Did you have fun getting rained out yesterday? :p

:phone:
Lucky for me, I only stayed Friday. Spent all day driving back yesterday. Chicago is really something else. Especially to a country boy lol

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I hope, for his sake, that Mew2King is blatantly sandbagging to hide his true abilities at the tournament... unless the tournament already came and gone.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
That's one of the few things I did catch. lol

Brought $200, vomit, and all that jazz.
I'm still not well about that. I mean, "bringing $200 to a foreign country" speaks for itself. I wonder how he's gonna get home. For his sake, I hope he bought a round trip ticket.
Also M2K and Vinnie getting 17th in doubles at SRT yesterday.
17th? Either they're rusty as all hell, or the Japanese are a different breed of Brawl beasts.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
The japanese are ridiculous at doubles.
Like, last stock last game for M2K Vinnie in winner's bracket was literally M2K getting chaingrabbed by double mk going:
Dthrow > other mk interrupts with first hit bair > other mk grab > dthrow > repeat
They messed it up and the end and M2K trolled by doing the extended dimensional cape over to the SV platform and taunting. Then they finished him with a nair or something.

The other team had 4 stocks left.

EDIT:

Just watched Vinnie get 2-stocked by a JP R.O.B. with tag Lumi.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Vinnie vs Rain Grand finals were the hypest I've seen yet. I'm still trying to catch up on sleep lol

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Spent an hour practicing R.O.B. techskill after remembering a cool gyrobounce trick I saw a JP R.O.B. do vs Vinnie. Felt good platform-cancelling all over the place.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Can i get a link to rainvs.vinnie GF's?
Also m2k is an idiot, Even i felt ashamed of him and hes not even from my country

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I have to find a 100% save or figure out how to copy my save from Brawl before I can screw around with R.O.B. :/
The starting roster looks really weird though... I don't remember Zelda/Sheik and MK being starters.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm doing it through Dolphin (I have an actual copy of brawl though so it's not like i just pirated it), I can't be bothered to try and get more than P:M running on my Wii as far as brawl mods go.

Speaking of which JCaes I added your music pack and for some reason none of the songs get replaced in-game, even though the titles are changed. ; -;
Help plz

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Did you put all the brstms in pf/sound/strm? And they're all renamed to the correct filenames and stuff?

dettadeus

Smash Lord
My directories are a bit different since I'm using Riivolution; I tried putting them where all the other song replacements are for stuff like Yoshi's Story.
The directory is /brawlmods/projectm/sound/strm.

Top Bottom