• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I often play against Blubo so I know my Ike MU very well.
Nice meeting you, even if we couldn't really talk because of my english =/
I figured as much, I was also playing really badly (seriously, the way how i lost to that beta guy...shameful) so dont think im that bad all the time lol
and man your english was just fine, I understood you perfect

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I think next tuesday is when I die. I'm gonna donate blood with a friend. My fear of needles and blood is gonna suck though. :< My blood type is OP though, give blood to anyone :0.

Also free prizes tomorrow, a gametraders tournament full of inexperienced players >=] mowhahahaha

This also looks super fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35NMCtUfitw&feature=g-vrec

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I wish i could give blood, But my needle phobia is actually through the roof, going to therapy on tuesday to get over it, i need to get my tetanus jab done...its only 4 years overdue

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Anybody getting Ni No Kuni on the PS3? I preordered the wizard's edition so I'm pretty pumped aboot it.

edit: Oh, I passed 5k sometime in the past few days. :o

Also, I've given blood a few times. I'd do it more, but I'm lazy.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Also guise I am back. I have decided to main ROB again forever. I had to some re calibrations but I am back and will be stepping up my ROB game. Stingers should read this too. namedroppin up in this *****.
All of my yes
I think R.O.B. has some magnets in him somewhere because people can never seem to fully drop R.O.B.

Beep beep! <3

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
also guise i am back. I have decided to main rob again forever. I had to do some re calibrations but i am back and will be stepping up my rob game. Stingers should read this too. Namedroppin up in this *****.
= ]

jjvirus

Smash Champion
So I've been in college for almost four weeks now and yesterday I met someone here who plays Project M. His name is also JJ. Idk what the odds of such a thing happening are, but I'm happy. Someone give me a character other than ROB to try it out with because I know almost nothing about the game. XD

So I heard you guys like Bidoof.

I'm scared ****less now, but that's mainly because Bidoof are pedophiles. Don't believe me? Read this page.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I play a lot of Pikachu, Lucario, and G&W when I'm not playing R.O.B., although I haven't really gotten into the super technical aspect of Lucario yet (haven't done anything with ASC). I mainly go G&W in teams or in matchups where I can make a ridiculous bucket (Mario, Luigi).

If I don't know a matchup that well I'll usually go Jiggs because I play her in every Smash game and I'm pretty good with her in Melee and P:M.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sudai do you still actively play P:M? Omni was asking me if I knew anyone he could have serious lab discussions about Lucario with, since I guess the smashmods boards aren't cutting it.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So I've been in college for almost four weeks now and yesterday I met someone here who plays Project M. His name is also JJ. Idk what the odds of such a thing happening are, but I'm happy. Someone give me a character other than ROB to try it out with because I know almost nothing about the game. XD

I'm scared ****less now, but that's mainly because Bidoof are pedophiles. Don't believe me? Read this page.
Do you go to college in the midwest? Because Illinois has a JJ too

:phone:

Top Bottom