• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Dat photo would be amazing =O. I'd probably kill everyone on the site though.

just because those doughnuts would look soooo tasty :p.

Anyway, I dont know why etsy.com is recommending me to buy a glass dildo. I was searching pokemon stuff =(

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Sadly no. I've kind of secluded myself alone at my place for the past few months due to some **** happening IRL.
Secluding yourself isn't a very healthy way to deal with problems in your life. Try speaking with someone about it. I promise you, it will make things easier to cope with. It may not make things all better, but it will make the pain more manageable.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Do you go to college in the midwest? Because Illinois has a JJ too

:phone:
Nah, lol. I'm still in MD. Eastern MD now as opposed to southern.

Also, just got in from playing P:M for the first time. I like it. It's gonna take a while to get used to cuz I lack any sort of tech skill, but I like the feel of Ganon and Peach. Sonic is also a possibility.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
P:M is so fun. I still don't really have a main, but I mostly play Lucario, Mario, Wario, Pikachu, Sonic, Falco, and Sheik.

The only characters I don't really like are ROB and Zelda. I don't like ROB's recovery :<

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Yeah, same here. I tried ROB out, but I couldn't get a feel for him. I'm too used to the way I play with him in vBrawl. Ganon though I loved. From what I was able to tell he felt just like he did in melee, so I'm probably gonna stick to using him and maybe Peach/Marth.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm using ROB alongside marth in P:M. But he just feels so quirky, Plus he still has general awkward movement despite his new up/side-b

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
He definitely takes some getting used to, but he's so much faster now. And new down-B is soooo much more useful, especially now with his new gyro tricks. I got a match recorded from the tourney yesterday I'll have to show you guys. I felt like I was playing ROB really well (at least for the first 3 stocks) and showing a lot of the new stuff he can do.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I just think he needs to get back one side/up B when he grabs the ledge. Its hard enough not getting spiked out of his recovery, he shouldn't have to have problems getting back on stage because he can't stall the ledge at all really.

Just my two cents, if you care/if that makes sense. I like how he feels when not recovering though!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
http://projectm.dantarion.com/characters.php?character=robot

"He can boost 3 times before he must land, and landing replenishes all his boosts instantly. It is important to note that this is the ONLY way to get his boosts back. Grabbing the edge will only give him 1 boost back if he has run out."
you get a maximum of on back on the ledge right? and only if you've run out?
seems like more than enough to cover the ledge getup

Also, what are these new gyro tricks you speak of

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Aerial Glide Tossing, gyro-resets, the fact that it bounces off shields, all sorts of cool stuff.

Also, tried playing Toon Link in P:M yesterday and I have to say I really like him. I always liked playing Young Link in Melee and was surprised at how similar he felt.

Sudai

Stuff here
Secluding yourself isn't a very healthy way to deal with problems in your life. Try speaking with someone about it. I promise you, it will make things easier to cope with. It may not make things all better, but it will make the pain more manageable.
Thanks, but it's not a pain thing and I'm not entirely isolated. I still socialize some, mostly I just meant I don't go play games with people any more.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Thanks, but it's not a pain thing and I'm not entirely isolated. I still socialize some, mostly I just meant I don't go play games with people any more.
Have you tried playing games with different people?
Donating blood tomorrows. I'll take a photo of my bruised arm aswell to gross everyone out :p lawl
Just the thought of blood-giving makes me cringe. x__________X

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah I have, I'm just not in to fighters any more. I'm more in to PC games and it's easier to just play over the net than carrying a computer to someone else's.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You play TF2? I've got a group of smashers I play TF2 with fairly regularly. Also old school Doom, if you're into that. Doom has a very active modding scene, and is super fast-paced compared to modern shooters.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Yeah I have, I'm just not in to fighters any more. I'm more in to PC games and it's easier to just play over the net than carrying a computer to someone else's.
Ohhh, I understand now. Have you tried having people come to your place instead? I'd suggest wi-fi... but, yeah... it's wi-fi...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That blue is pretty awesome. I still liked purple the best though.

I wish more girls dyed their hair unnatural colors. Brown is boring.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Heading in for surgery today to repair a double hernia (and also to get a colonoscopy... thank goodness ill be unconscious). Hopefully they'll replace my internal organs (or at least get a good start on it) with high tech gadgetry so I can be a bawlin *** Cyborg and stuff.

... yet still get ***** by a masked bat ...

Wish me luck. ^^

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Heading in for surgery today to repair a double hernia (and also to get a colonoscopy... thank goodness ill be unconscious). Hopefully they'll replace my internal organs (or at least get a good start on it) with high tech gadgetry so I can be a bawlin *** Cyborg and stuff.

Wish me luck. ^^
G'luck, Dull!

Also, JCz, where in MD are you livin' at again? Just curious. :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Wish me luck. ^^
Best of luck dull, hopefully when its all said and done, Youll have a faster fallspeed than rob :B

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I never left, lol. I just relocated for college. I'm in Salisbury now. Twas wondering how far away I was from you...but considering I'm away from everything like I was before, it doesn't really matter. XD

Top Bottom