• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sudai

Stuff here
I've noticed that even just taking a break from the game for a while people come back better. I think it's mostly about breaking old habits that are bad and coming in to the arena w/ a fresh mindset. Ofc P:M would help w/ that a lot too.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
This is odd.
I've been playing R.O.B. in friendlies lately and all of a sudden I'm doing a lot better than I used to be.
Maybe P:M showed me new ways to use moves and I just translated that into brawl or something.
its because you started using ftilt more, isnt it?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
It's been over a year since I've hugged you JCz, I'm goin through withdraws.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Are you coming G-P? That would be awesome! You should come early and stay at my apartment (or "flat" if you prefer). The weekend before Apex is Magfest, a con focused on video games and music. It's always amazing and it fell on the same weekend as Apex last year which is why I had to miss it.

:phone:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I will consider FC but I feel it wont have much brawl focus

and i jelly, i wanna see the jcz flat

Top Bottom