• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
So guys, people asked me to play R.O.B in a MM because they used to like watching it. (against DK)

game 1: So rust that my rust has rust, lose horrifically
game 2: Rediscover proper Ftilt spacing on last stock, Make comeback and win
game 3: Camp with Ftilt, Dont ever attempt to kill. Run the timer with Dk at 250%
game 4: Laugh hysterically while Ftilting

Yeah, I am totally keeping this character for funsies

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yup, Ftilt, the range is so broken, It was the reason i initially picked him up, and the reason i dropped him was because olimars grab beat ftilt :B

I then trolled the guy who asked me to do the MM in the firstplace (for he was trying to pick rob up)
me: Question 1, what do you do with rob when at mid range
him: Ftilt
me: good, Q2, what do you do at mid-long range
him: uncharged gyro
me: No, ftilt. Q3, at long range?
him: laser and gyro
me: no, ftilt. Q4, at short range
him: Jab and dtilt
me: no, walk away and ftilt.

He finalyl twigged i was trolling at this point

dettadeus

Smash Lord
balancing is so tedious ugh

but it feels so nice when you test and go "wow, this works? awesome!"

it sucks when one or two characters resist your balancing changes though
freaking heavyweight+fastfallers

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I never got the hype around futurama. The humour style is just so damn american >.<
Same as scrubs and things like rem and stimpy

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You take that back!

About Scrubs anyway. Scrubs has a well-written story and its humor is relevant to the plot for the most part. It's on the total opposite end of the spectrum from **** like Family Guy.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ren and Stimpy were ok, just really weird. Courage the Cowardly Dog did the whole weird humor thing infinitely better.

Scrubs I never watched, Futurama I haven't watched enough to say whether or not it's good.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
all of the humour for it is like, explained and put on a platter for you, Its just not funny when they do things that way IMO

Sudai

Stuff here
Scrubs is one of those shows that you need to understand the characters the really enjoy. Also better if you watch it from the start because the story is really well written for a sit com.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
fair enough, i dont really have enough time to watch it anyway, too much pony instead

Also, The only thing ive enjoyed about scrubs is when the old school and new school brawlers got their faces photoshopped onto the season1 and season2 boxes, respectively

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Anyone play Spelunky? It's a hardcore platformer/roguelike, suuuuper fun. It's free on PC, and just came out on XBLA yesterday (with new graphics, music, co-op, and deathmatch). It gets the JCaesar seal of approval. Best game I've played in a while, that I hadn't played before anyway.

:phone:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
This is odd.
I've been playing R.O.B. in friendlies lately and all of a sudden I'm doing a lot better than I used to be.
Maybe P:M showed me new ways to use moves and I just translated that into brawl or something.

Top Bottom