• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I drink Mountain Dew Throwback when I have a choice. Real sugar baby! It's like a whole different world.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
wwwwwwaaaaattttteeeeeeerrrrrr*

*And sometimes Capri Suns and Sierra Mist Natural

Arizona teas are almost as bad as sodas, they still have the same type of fattening sugar that sodas have... i.e. High fructose corn syrup.
Trust me, I know they're bad, but sooooo good. We just started carrying strawberry lemonade and it's amazing.

I like Throwback when I can find it, but we don't sell it at work, and that's where I buy most of my drinks. :/

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Why would I go out of my way to drink something that I dislike the taste of and is bad for me? You gonna tell me about the least nasty cigarettes next?

:phone:
did you seriously just compare the health risks of coffee to cigarettes?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Tea is top tier
coffee is free tier
Mountain dew was nice, but too sugary to be high tier
diet coke and smoothies are high tier

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I heard on a radio show recently called Health Matters (I don't normally listen to radio but my gf produces the show) something along the lines that coffee > soda on how it effects your health. I have terrible memory so I can't recollect it fully but yeah, I thought it was pretty interesting.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
From befuddled on that question in Yahoo answers:

"Both are bad for your bones. I worked for a Chiropractor when I was in high school and I had to develop some x-rays for a woman who drank too much soda. She had bone spurs on her heels- her bones looked like hooks, so every step she took, they stabbed her. The soda ate away at her bones.

From what I have heard about coffee (not a fan of it, myself), for every cup of coffee you drink, you need to drink 1-2 glasses of water . Coffee has some kind of acid in it that will eat away at your bones.

Neither one are great for you. Some people believe that diet sodas aren't bad, but they are worse for your than regular. Water isyour best bet when it comes to liquid of choice. If you must drink coffee or soda, drink either sparingly. The occasional won't hurt you."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080228093847AAvDE3Q

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
I just drink Mountain Dew. I hate coffee. Actually, I've never had coffee, but I hate the smell, and that's enough for me. Same reason I've never had canned tuna.
do the dew <3

coffee is an acquired thing, once you start drinking you just like the smell, and taste. black no sugar :D

i cant stand the smell of canned tuna but i like my tuna melts

any VF5 players in here? also, we need to set up a rob room for marvel madness

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I like tuna steaks and tuna in sushi but canned tuna is something completely different ... like tuna vomit or some ****.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
triple post for some extra love

Namco guys ( tekken and tales series) are going to work with sakurai for the next smash game
Pacman for smash4 apparently. And possibly kazuya or jin

Oh joy! I hope the next Smash is a 3D fighter just like Tekken!!!1!!
shut that ***** mouth
I really, REALLY hope they dont do that, even though i know youre taking the piss

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Im glad that Namco might make it more competitive at least.

Hopefully they ask members of the competitive community like they did for Tekken :awesome:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
*hears Namco-Bandai will help development*

*thinks of all the Namc-Bandai games and IP*

*hopes for the first character that comes to mind to be included*

stingers

Smash Obsessed
YES
me too. xenosaga 1+2 for the DS makes her eligible. Also the fact Monolith Soft worked on Brawl means they'll prolly help out here too. PLUS Namco. If she is in I will flip lol

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Oh, I've already made it known to everyone in the Smash 4 speculation thread that if they ever do make KOS-MOS playable, either from the word "go", or as DLC, I will main her 100%; other characters and tier placements be damned. :roll:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I may not completely ignore it if they include some Xenoblade characters in it. And there's really no reason they shouldn't. It's technically a first party Nintendo game.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Oh, I've already made it known to everyone in the Smash 4 speculation thread that if they ever do make KOS-MOS playable, either from the word "go", or as DLC, I will main her 100%; other characters and tier placements be damned. :roll:
Same here. I said the same thing before brawl was released though so hopefully it comes true this time XD

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Stingers/Eric, one of you needs to play me. :s I've been told three times now my Wario is better than my R.O.B., but my Wario is garbage. x.x

Also, wake up, everyone! Stop being dead. Talk about coffee again.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Caffeine has never had an actual effect on me other than psychological. If I really don't want to fall asleep (like I got two hours of sleep and need to stay awake during school) I'll have something coffee-like but it doesn't actually make a difference, just makes me think the caffeine is keeping me awake.
I can have soda and coffee and other caffeinated stuff any time near when I go to bed and have no problems falling asleep.

Also I like coffee milk best (half coffee, half creamer/half and half stuff), but can live with stronger coffee.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Caffeine has never had an actual effect on me other than psychological.
Caffeine has had actual effects on me, but at a certain point it's purely psychological and my body won't respond to it anymore. On my eighth grade trip I was exhausted and drank about 1 1/2 cups of Mountain Dew to try to keep myself awake. Nothing happened.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I really don't notice much difference at all regardless of how much caffeine I drink. Though to be fair I drink at least a can of Mountain Dew nearly every day.

:phone:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Stingers/Eric, one of you needs to play me. :s I've been told three times now my Wario is better than my R.O.B., but my Wario is garbage. x.x

Also, wake up, everyone! Stop being dead. Talk about coffee again.
coffee coffee coffee
add me on fb and we can arrange some wifi
www.facebook.com/misterbeeperic

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I gave up on Brawl wi-fi a long time ago. It's just garbage. I'm just going to wait for Smash 4 and hope the wi-fi there is much better and as lag-free as possible.

Top Bottom