• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Beep. Sorry my system overheated in this ungodly weather. I'm going to have to take it in to bestbuy and get myself replaced.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yeah, I have an internship this summer. Up at 6 am every momo. Blahzors.
Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
My sleep schedule is all over the place. One night, I can sleep from 4am-8am, while on other nights, I'll sleep from 11pm-2pm. I seriously need to straighten out my sleeping habits.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I just drink Mountain Dew. I hate coffee. Actually, I've never had coffee, but I hate the smell, and that's enough for me. Same reason I've never had canned tuna.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I hate coffee too, tastes too bad for me to drink. A shower in the morning and Im good to go lol.

Also I just realized this but it is the duty of every good ROB main to have played and enjoyed at least one Xeno- game. Has everyone fulfilled their quota yet?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I hate coffee too, tastes too bad for me to drink. A shower in the morning and Im good to go lol.

Also I just realized this but it is the duty of every good ROB main to have played and enjoyed at least one Xeno- game. Has everyone fulfilled their quota yet?
Why have coffee when you can have tea? silly murricans

And no, I do not enjoy those sorts of games

stingers

Smash Obsessed
How can you be a rob main and not play rpgs o.O

Nvm I guess you're not really a rob main lol. You're fine...ganon runs through your veins

:phone:

Edit: jj they're rpgs. None of them are connected in story but they're all made by the same dude who's a genius. There's xenogears, xenosaga and xenoblade.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I pity anyone who hasn't played Xenoblade yet. I could live without the other Xeno- games though.

if you normally hate coffee, ask for it "light and sweet" at dunkin.
Why would I go out of my way to drink something that I dislike the taste of and is bad for me? You gonna tell me about the least nasty cigarettes next?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
How can you be a rob main and not play rpgs o.O

Nvm I guess you're not really a rob main lol. You're fine...ganon runs through your veins
Aye, I actually totally dropped rob now, And my ability to use him has also completely left my soul :(
But the ike, the snake and the ganon. All totally intact :B

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I pity anyone who hasn't played Xenoblade yet. I could live without the other Xeno- games though.

Why would I go out of my way to drink something that I dislike the taste of and is bad for me? You gonna tell me about the least nasty cigarettes next?

Damn. JCz gettin' sassy.

got off early. I can play whenever now, afaik Im not doing anything tonight
You and I still need to play too!

Eric, same with you. My Wario needs to play new chars. Only things on AiB I seem to find are low tiers and TL. <_<

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Mostly water and various Arizona teas for me, I'm trying to stay away from pop, though I still drink it occasionally. Coffee is alright, but I only drink it when I reallllly need it.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
wwwaaattteeerrr
wwwwwwaaaaattttteeeeeeerrrrrr*

*And sometimes Capri Suns and Sierra Mist Natural

Mostly water and various Arizona teas for me, I'm trying to stay away from pop, though I still drink it occasionally. Coffee is alright, but I only drink it when I reallllly need it.
Arizona teas are almost as bad as sodas, they still have the same type of fattening sugar that sodas have... i.e. High fructose corn syrup.

Top Bottom