• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, post something. I know you're here.
someone call me?

lol stingers, jk

pretty much.

though i used to have a prank call website with my friends with some funny stuff on it, not to mention all the pranks i use to do with my friends in freshman year of college lol. i actually just made a video of all the stuff we did, and was prob gonna upload it soon. most of the stuff is freicken hilarious.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yup, I'm not a mod. If I were a mod, my name would be bold and red. Mods aren't allowed to wear any color other than red. In fact, the only staff members allowed to change their colors to something other than red are admins.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yup, I'm not a mod. If I were a mod, my name would be bold and red. Mods aren't allowed to wear any color other than red. In fact, the only staff members allowed to change their colors to something other than red are admins.
Possibly the only downside haha. That and having to, you know, moderate stuff all the time.

Sudai

Stuff here
The having to be red thing was always around, it just wasn't enforced until Azua (Queen Killjoy) became the head of staffing. Not being red allegedly counts as a resignation according to her. I've yet to see her act on that, but that's probably only because the mods have been good at keeping the red name since she went bananas over it before.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I might get the membership too (though I def won't change my kickass color). I wanna be a Smash Rebel. Smash Elitist is a horrible title...

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Star, just edit your post next time XD

Also, I guess this would make more sense to post in the actual thread for it, but I'll do it here. Anyway, does anyone mind if I make the new R.O.B. ranking thread? I wouldn't be the creator of the list or anything, but just keep it updated and ****...Also, what method are we gonna go about to make the list. Make a private group and select 3-4 R.O.B. mains to make the list, or do it publicly? Give me some feedback pl0x.

@Sudai: Not according to SuSa, Zajice, Spelt, or the other group wh0res!:mad:

Hmm, if I get PM, my title will be

Lasrs/Star/Starturds/TRDS/Whathaveyou
Smash Mexican

Nobody take it! *coughmaXXXcoughcough*

I shore am Mexican. George Lopez ftw.

There's a social group for us, you know. Only two real Mexicans in there, though. :x

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
LMFAO Brett! I so thought you'd go with Smash Rebel but for people to really understand you'd need the flag too...but then a lot of people are dumb >_>

buuuut anyway...yeah I like my choice...

*goes back to monitoring progress on Halo 1 download from XBL =D!!!*

hollatchatoast --- my XBL tag is toastytoooast

Bandit

Smash Lord
LMFAO Brett! I so thought you'd go with Smash Rebel but for people to really understand you'd need the flag too...but then a lot of people are dumb >_>

buuuut anyway...yeah I like my choice...

*goes back to monitoring progress on Halo 1 download from XBL =D!!!*

hollatchatoast --- my XBL tag is toastytoooast
XBL: R3D BANDIT

I'm on Halo 3 usually if I am on or playing any number of guitar hero or rock band games.

If I didn't play smash, I wouldn't even associate with the Wii.

Edit: Ahh spitchcock! I got pranked.

Edit #2: Ravens 16, Redskins 0 3rd QTR

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm probably gonna change it to Smash Rebel before my 3 months is up.

*gasp!* Someone betrayed you, JCaes?!

Yeah, I know some Latin and history.:p
It's cool, my robot lasered that ***** Brutus in the face.

Edit: Ahh spitchcock! I got pranked.
Now who woulda done that?

Oh yeah, GO RAVENS!!! Even if this game is a gimme...

Top Bottom