• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

LMFAO you're joking, right? A gyro covers, what, 1/25th of FD? And even then, he can just land next to it and DTilt it away, since the game reads Wario's DTilt as a disjointed hitbox.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I think what he is saying is that placing a gyro on the ground, and using your aerials/tilts/whatever more or less "pins" wario to a certain area, for a certain (short) amount of time, enabling you to get damage on him.

But, if you're ahead... let him camp to his heart's content, lol. Just run the feck away too. Boring? Yes.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
I think what he is saying is that placing a gyro on the ground, and using your aerials/tilts/whatever more or less "pins" wario to a certain area, for a certain (short) amount of time, enabling you to get damage on him.

But, if you're ahead... let him camp to his heart's content, lol. Just run the feck away too. Boring? Yes.
Unfortunatly for me I never got that luxury.
=/

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
What is this srs talk in my social thread?

Wario is EZ... back when I played Brawl I made every Wario player in the area give up on the matchup. And yes they all knew how to aircamp.

Oh and Fox > Snake against ROB. Even Holy lost to G-Reg's Fox.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Fox is one of those glass cannons. He can ultimately destroy ROB... but at the same time ROB can destroy him.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Fox is one of those glass cannons. He can ultimately destroy ROB... but at the same time ROB can destroy him.
The match up is imo stage dependent.
On battlefield/yoshis other stages with platforms. Its in rob's favor. He has limited options when your under a platform.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
That would be him :D
Apparently hes been practicing with t0mmy for the past couple of months...

Except multiply his campyness....
by like 1000000000000
so that makes me feel pretty good that I am on about the same level as T0mmy :D

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
ZOMG JCAES HOW COULD YOU?!

/my TWO DOLLAR BILL, SON...WTF.

I definitely need to see if the bank has any more, though, because I am counting on using those for special MMs at Pound 4 ^_^

B+ tourney, you say...hmmm....lmao @ me being more interested in going to a tournament for a game I've played 5 times [and that was like...2-3 months ago] as opposed to entering in a Brawl tourney XD It's just strange how I've lost all interest...then again, the main thing that kept me going was the community I had. When that died [which killed the awesome appearances of NoVa/MD players coming to my tourneys], I suppose my motivation for the game did too...oh well.

Sudai...should I post those links here that I sent you? I don't know if these kids can handle the amazingness XD!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm not sure if it was Malcom's... It might have been Kai or Blue's Sonic, I forget which. Either way, his john was that he went mountain climbing the day before :/

It was epic :)

Top Bottom