• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

I just found the first real reason to get a DSi.

There's this free program that lets you make animations and add audio! ^_^

I want the frames of ROB's fully charged laser so I can copy it. And since it lets you convert them to gifs..

TheMike

Smash Lord
Pink is... ****
but i prefer green though as it is my colour name at the Brazilian Forum =X

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
*makes note of whom to prank when the time is right...*

edit: fuuuuuuuuuck kidding truce it wasn't me but I won't when I'm able to, promise =D
Fair enough. Now either JJ or Sudai needs to die.

so is it just me or has the amount of rob mains been slowly decreasing :/
ROB has been slowly dying out as a character for close to a year.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If you hung out in the Brawl+ nightly builds thread, you'd know why I feel that way.

Melee Ness mains are cool though <3

except Sage

@Koang: Use the Edit button, don't double-post. :x

And we where discussing name colors.

Sudai and me look so sexy with our pink names. ;)

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
<--- has english, calc BC, gov, econ, and physics... =\

It's our school's second year of doing it and the teachers don't even care much about it. It's just another way to weed out kids who don't really belong in AP/honors classes =(

jjvirus

Smash Champion
****. I thought I had it bad XD You got a lot more on your plate than I do.

I have to do two 4 page book reviews for AP US History, learn a new a compiler inside and out for AP Computer Science (Programming in Java 2), and a simple summer reading assignment for Honors English. I have a week 'till school and I'm just now doing it. XD Then I have to prepare some things for my school's Brawl tournament that I'm hosting in order to raise money for our class which is going on the 18th of Sept. It's gonna be a fun school year <_<

Sudai

Stuff here
Only if you -do- care, though.

That said. AP classes are such BS at most schools that they're not worth taking. Even when you do take the classes, if you -really- know the material, it's better not to take the test anyway. Classes you AP/Test out of don't count to your GPA so in college just skip classes and take the free A. That's why I didn't test out of any of my math classes. lol

I have free As through the middle of my junior year (up through Differential Equations II, basically.)

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
dif eq was the most boring math class i've ever taken.

tips for the youngsters, just take the APs/IB courses seriously. like sudai said, even if you dont test out, the second time around in college is so much easier, like replaying your video games (unless that game is restardedly hard XD)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol my schedule is so e-z mode first semester

college prep english 3 (i got tired of reading all those longass books, **** honors english @.@)
comp programming
honors US history
drafting (yesssssssssss)

then 2nd semester is "**** me up the ***"

honors physics
comp programming 2
career management (thank god i have 1 joke class)
ap stats

the teacher who teaches ap stats is the well known hardest teacher in the school

****ing ****ing ****

Sudai

Stuff here
Stingers, being well known for being the hardest isn't always a bad thing. I had the same math teacher for three years in high school (AP Calc 1/2 sophmore year, AP Calc 3 the next, and AP Diff EQ 1/2 my senior year...I'm a bit of a math nerd. <.<; ) and he was known as the toughest teacher to ever grace the school. The thing is, he was the best teacher I've -ever- had. For anything. Teachers being hard is usually a good thing unless they're superficially hard.

My schedule's gonna be super easy too though. Calc 3, Biology, Bio lab, and Music appreciation. 10 credit hours. The only class I'll actually have to do anything is the Bio lab, not going to Bio or Calc. Probably not going to Music appreciation either. lol

I love the quarter system. 12 hour max ftw.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sudai, i had the same teacher for honors geometry my freshman year. she's a good teacher yeah. i mean i definitely understood the material. i got like 70s on her tests and I think i got a 99 on the end of the year exam given by the state. but she gave way too much ****ing homework. it was really just a test of my patience.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ah, I gotcha. Don't do it? Couldn't be more than 20% of your grade, and that's only if your teacher is a nut job. :x

An 80 is a B in an AP class, so just do everything else perfect and you're fine. :p

No really, that's how I did it my AP English and History classes. Don't do homework unless I mess something up on a project/homework then do enough to retain my B. lol Both of those were only 15% towards homework though.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Stingers, being well known for being the hardest isn't always a bad thing. I had the same math teacher for three years in high school (AP Calc 1/2 sophmore year, AP Calc 3 the next, and AP Diff EQ 1/2 my senior year...I'm a bit of a math nerd. <.<; ) and he was known as the toughest teacher to ever grace the school. The thing is, he was the best teacher I've -ever- had. For anything. Teachers being hard is usually a good thing unless they're superficially hard.
**** and I thought I was ahead of the curve when I took AP Calc my junior year of high school. o_O

I'm lucky they even offered it at my school. I was lucky enough to have an awesome math teacher like yours, who let me do an Independent Study in Diff EQ and Lin Al my senior year (while taking AP Calc again for funsies).

Did I mention I was the only one in my entire (600 person) high school class who got into an Ivy League school? :p My school was pretty dumb...

Sudai

Stuff here
lol JCZ. I was one of like, three people in the classes. I didn't go to an Ivy League school because I wouldn't be able to cut it there. I'm smart as hell but I'm lazy as a mother****er. I'd die or flunk out from the workload. That plus why pay to go to school when a school that's well known in my field of choice wants to pay me to go? **** that ****. Haha.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Actually, going to an Ivy League school was probably the biggest mistake of my life. Nowhere near worth the money. If I could do it all over again, I'd probably just go to a tech school or something.

Keep that in mind kiddies. Ivy Leagues are a ****ing moneygrabbing crock.

Top Bottom